Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Gettin'Trashy [Spinar & Merry] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:03 pm
"Jack damn.." Spinar gasped out, hands grabbing the part of the bot that held him to help regain himself. But the force of Merry's hit had him bouncing around like a rag doll in the bots grasp. For the moment he was more than disorientated, a little to gone to try and get another smack in. But he too noticed the damage from their efforts mounting.

Siku's Bot HP = 3
Damage To Merry's Bot = 0

Beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:27 pm
"Keep trying!" They had to be getting close to breaking these damn things. They were battered to ********, and were kind of rickety to begin with. No way they could stand up to the beating they were getting for long.

She threw her weight again, resulting in another loud crash, and then the satisfaction of a grind, pop, and the hiss of an engine grinding to a halt. With the creak of a hing the claw holding the ice demon up opened, dropping him to the ground.

Merry's Bot HP: 9
Damage to Siku's Bot: 5

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:12 am
"Ghoul please." Spinar laughed only to have that cut short as the bot's collided again. It wasn't that he wasn't trying, just, he wasn't so use to being so damn shook up. Or around as it was. As they bot's hit for the last time Spinar was subjected to a sharp jar that caused his side to bruise against the metal of the arm holding him. Then a sudden rush of wind found the demon on the floor, hissing as he rolled quickly out of the way before being stepped on by the still active bot of Merry.

"Very nice, now let's get you down from there hm?" He was feeling extra determined now, mostly because in a way Merry just won the game. But let it not be said he wasn't a strong finisher, grabbing up a nearby trashbag Spinar started launching them, hoping to tangle up limbs and cause as much turmoil for the thing as he could.

Siku's Bot HP = FREEEEEDOM
Damage To Merry's Bot = 4

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:12 pm
Merry gave an excited whoop as Spinar took up a trash back and hurled it at the bot still holding her tightly. The sooner she was freed the sooner they could get the Jack out of there. Merry wanted a bath, a nice long, hot bath. It would be divine, she was going to soak for hours. The thought alone was enough to make her wings droop in anticipation.

"Hurry Siku, I've got a date with a bath tube after this!" Another bag came flying towards her, and she ducked her head, letting it sail harmlessly by to explode against the side of the bot's body. "Close one." She smirked. "You could join me, you know. It could be fuuuun~"

Merry's bot HP: 5

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:19 pm
"Merry, doll, could you please try not to kill my focus?" He smirked mind clearly trying to stay on point but the offer being considered. A bath would be much needed after this little adventure, they were both going to smell for days if not. But Spinar had to be good, or else Rosy might kill him this time. "Trying to get me in trouble ghoul?" He chuckled while tossing a few more bags. Loving the way they tangled into the gears of the bot and started to burn it up a little more. A few more hits and they could get out of this jacking place.

Siku's Bot HP = FREEEEEDOM
Damage To Merry's Bot = 3

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:33 pm
The grin sharpened. "Would I do that?" Actually, if Spinar had fallen into the realms of monogamy then Merry would back off. The ghoul was a lot of things, but she did not poach.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:41 pm
"Do you really want me to answer that?" He grinned up on another fling of bag. This one managing to get the job done, the hing the claw holding the monster up opened, dropping her. "Better use those wings screechie, I doubt you want me catching you!" He yelled up, highly doubting she'd like the horrible smell of his current body order. "Let's get the jack out of here shall we?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:46 pm
A bark of a laugh echoed through the nasty room before the reintroduction of gravity pulled a squeal from the ghoul before her wings had flared to carry her down to his side at a glide. When she landed she made a grab for his arm, already moving swiftly towards the exit. "Way ahead of you, let's get the Jack out of here."

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items