Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:02 pm
OhSnapItsLingy
Prof. Moonie
OhSnapItsLingy
It's finally my one day weekend and after work I'm actually tired. What is this sorcery!

I'm currently on a "four day" weekend myself. It's a bit weird having so many days where I'm not scheduled for any shifts after working back to back the past couple weeks. Though it's nice because I can finally catch up on my shows and other things I've been needing to do for some time.
I wish I could get 4 days off in a row.... As of right now, how my schedule looks, my next day off will be next Thursday. Tomorrow (today?) I work until the evening, then Sunday I will ahve to work until 10pm then turn around and be back to work at 6 am both Monday and Tuesday, and Wednesday I'll be back at 5am. After that... It's unclear

Mama Ame
I don't get weekends. Kids are at a stage where they are both more independent and needy at the same time.

I feel like your weekend is when they're both asleep sweatdrop

Yeah, but then I want to sleep too XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:15 pm
OhSnapItsLingy
Prof. Moonie
OhSnapItsLingy
Prof. Moonie
OhSnapItsLingy
It's finally my one day weekend and after work I'm actually tired. What is this sorcery!

I'm currently on a "four day" weekend myself. It's a bit weird having so many days where I'm not scheduled for any shifts after working back to back the past couple weeks. Though it's nice because I can finally catch up on my shows and other things I've been needing to do for some time.
I wish I could get 4 days off in a row.... As of right now, how my schedule looks, my next day off will be next Thursday. Tomorrow (today?) I work until the evening, then Sunday I will ahve to work until 10pm then turn around and be back to work at 6 am both Monday and Tuesday, and Wednesday I'll be back at 5am. After that... It's unclear

Normally I don't have so many days off, but they didn't have hours available for me this week at the library, so I ended up getting a couple extra days off as a result.

I'll be doing closing shifts again at the theater on Sunday and Wednesday, working from basically 6 p.m. and not getting off until around 12:45 a.m.
Ah, well, I suppose enjoy the free time while you can? I'm excited as I have 2 days off next week, and I don't start the training for doing Scanning for another week (I thought I would be starting this coming Monday, I'll be starting the Monday next).

Yeah, I definitely enjoy my days off, especially if my shifts at the theater have been more stressful than usual. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:41 pm
One of my friends from work turned around and got a new job. Now I won't be getting the department change since because she's leaving, we'll be another desk person down. Just as soon as something looks up for me, welp what do you know, someone has to go and ******** things up  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:28 am
OhSnapItsLingy
One of my friends from work turned around and got a new job. Now I won't be getting the department change since because she's leaving, we'll be another desk person down. Just as soon as something looks up for me, welp what do you know, someone has to go and ******** things up

Sounds about right. I wasn't allowed to transfer to Haunt cuz as of now I'm one of only two leads for my area.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:52 am
Zphal
OhSnapItsLingy

Sounds about right. I wasn't allowed to transfer to Haunt cuz as of now I'm one of only two leads for my area.
This is the third or fourth time this has happened to me. So needless to say I'm pissed since I was really looking forward to this change. If I weren't such a nice person, I'd be looking for another job elsewhere, but I can't just up and screw them over (even though that's exactly what I want to do)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:30 pm
I've gotten home from work about 10 minutes ago. My first alarm to get up to go back to work will go off in exactly six hours. what am I doing? Blogging.  

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:31 pm
Gettin' real tired that I'm constantly given reasons to stop trusting one of my best friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:29 pm
I keep hitting my finger on everything. I should just chop it off and be over with this  

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:41 pm
I should be expecting my nail to fall off within the next week. The bruising is extremely terrible today and is extremely tender. I also don;t want to wake up for work in 6 hours  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:09 pm
Im being gross and bitter again. Eh.. I;m not cut out for having friends or social ties for that matter  

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:27 pm
OhSnapItsLingy
What is this sorcery!

User Image

xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:59 am
We have a new assistant manager at work, and I'll work with her tonight. I hope shes better than our last one.
Also, I updated itunes and they changed the icon and its throwing me off.

Should I install Yosemite or wait a while longer? Am I ready for more change on my Mac?  

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:02 pm
Nothing really angers me more than someone self diagnosing themselves with a mental disorder after taking an online test.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:05 pm
OhSnapItsLingy
Nothing really angers me more than someone self diagnosing themselves with a mental disorder after taking an online test.

Oh god.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:14 pm
Mama Ame
OhSnapItsLingy

Oh god.
Ive just had to listen to someone tell me why they think they have BPD, when all they told me, really doesn;t seem to fit it (either Type 1 or Type 2). They're also pretty positive that after one medical assessment they'll prove to their mother that they do have BPD and/or depression. But no matter how many times I tell them, one meeting with someone isn't going to give a diagnosis.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff