Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"Fear the strong homosexual undertones. Fear them." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:05 pm
LadyNox
Artie Ficial
Sam and Frodo are SO IN LOVE.

There was a scene in the third book where Frodo's asleep with his head on Sam's lap. Sam strokes his hair and tells Frodo that he loves him. Yeah I know, time era it's based in blah blah blah but I take it as proof of their love and giggled like a good fangirl.
I loved that part too. ^__^ If I had my copies to hand I'd type out some of the other slashy bits too, but I'm too lazy to get up from my chair.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:45 pm
What are you guys talking about?  

SakuraChan21

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:50 pm
Mizuki Ashiya 2
TV shows and stuff that have a lot of hints of yaoi...?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:51 pm

Ninja Mitsurgi

Kage_Inazuma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:55 pm
ChaosSinAlchemist
In the show 'Full House'.I've been watching the show forever...and I just now realized the homosexual undertones between Jesse and Joey.I was like "OMG!" Really,watch an episode,and you will see it.

OMFG I know! Those two are sooo slashy it's crazy. And I swear some of it is intentional... I swear.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:58 pm
As for the whole Sam and Frodo thing, why does everybody fixate on them? Frodo was winey and annoying. Merry and Pippen, now THERE is an awesome Lord Of The Rings couple. I mean, one had his arm around the other in the end... How can you not notice that! SLASH SLASHHHHHH!!!  

Kage_Inazuma

Machina_Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:41 pm
Harllok
i saw it and yeah they are,unless they "play" frodo ans Sam... reeeeeal close friendship... rolleyes

They are so getting it on.
Like...when was it....sometime when they were with the elves. Frodo just woke up and Sam was talking to him and "blushed and turned away"
And then at somepoint in Shelob's cave I'm pretty sure Sam refers to Frodo as his "mate" although it -was- written by a british guy. (the first time I read that in like kindergarden I was like to my dad "dosen't that mean somebody you have babies with?")  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:22 am
Frodo did annoy me in the film, but I liked him in the book. Besides, he has a pretty good excuse for being annoying. xd

Pippin & Merry are my other favourite LOTR couple. ^__^ heart

Artie Ficial

Fire_in_your_eyes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:20 am
Shows (or movies) with yaoi undertones... [counts on fingers]

Naruto, Fruits Basket, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings... I just drew a blank. I can't remember anymore xp Anymore I'm forgetting here?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:32 am
in my opinion all those little hobbits were slashing whee

am i the only one who looked into shawn and cory's relationship a little too much? sweatdrop

the only thing i was thinking was when topanga showed up, shawn was worried he'd lose cory to a girl. i tried.... they were too young.... but i... couldn't stop my mind.... redface  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:05 pm
blackcatluck
in my opinion all those little hobbits were slashing whee

am i the only one who looked into shawn and cory's relationship a little too much? sweatdrop

the only thing i was thinking was when topanga showed up, shawn was worried he'd lose cory to a girl. i tried.... they were too young.... but i... couldn't stop my mind.... redface

No you are so right. They are slashy. It gets worse as they get older too. Cory and Shawn are so wife and husband. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:54 pm
My favorite fantasy series has heaps XD The main two characters - Fitz and the Fool - have this really REALLY ambiguous relationship (or at least the Fool is really ambiguous about how he views their relationship...)

I think they kiss twice, and the Fool ALWAYS refers to Fitz ad "Beloved" and theres a whole bunch of other stuff X) By the end of the first series (there are three in the entire story) I was really hoping they'd get together *sigh* Alas, poor Fool... Why is it that the selfless always suffer the most? crying Damn stupid Pale woman, stupid Molly... *coughs* sorry, got a bit distracted ^_^;  

Yofiel

rane_white

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:23 pm
Dragonball Z and the homosexual undertones!!!

Goku/Vegeta

Radditz/Vegeta

Nappa/Radditz

Piccolo/Gohan

Trunks/Goten

Tien/Krillen

Tien/Tchautzu

And the list goes on and on...

If you watch the Fusion reborn Movie, there is soooooooo much Goku and Vegeta stuff!

Like when they were going to do the fusion vegeta is being hesitant and says

"I will not do that stupid dance Kakkarot! we are worriers not ballarinas"

And Goku says

"Aww come on 'geta. No one will see us."

And then there is a part where Vegeta is Crying and Goku trys to make him feel better and all vegeta said was "Kakkarot don't console me"

There is tonnes of things like this in the series!
SOO Many!
Just watch with a dirty mind or very carefully and you'll find it! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:10 pm
ninja heart
Everyone on t.v. is gay in my book.

[ - P a n d a - ]

cocoyasha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Agreed with many of the people here, I can find male/male relationships in the straightist of straight shows sweatdrop . Harry Potter, yes, LORT, yes, Grey's Anatomy, yes, Who's Line is it anyways, icky but yes, I can go on...  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff