Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:09 pm
JukeboxHero434
mimiru_002
JukeboxHero434
Awesome smile . I started out as a nursing major but then I switched to Psychology in my third year of college smile . The other sites I visit include twitter, facebook, my school sites, a pet site, and a site that I earn points and shop in smile .

Haha, that's interesting since I got a CNA license xD
Oh ok!
My boyfriend likes to use twitter a lot
I'm not too into it
I'd rather browse around Facebook and Instagram on my phone!
Oh shopping points? o:

Cool biggrin . Yeah twitter can be a bit addicting and boring sometimes smile .
That is awesome smile I do not have an instagram , but I may get one soon. Facebook is cool because I love my games. I am really hooked on this one game called Diner life right now smile . Yeah the site is called Points2shop smile . You earn points and spend them on stuff from amazon biggrin

Haha, I can imagine!
It's alright c:
I have Instagram but I don't really post many pictures
It's mainly just for browsing through family and friend's pictures!
And follow celebrities too!
Oh nice c:
Wow, that sounds awesome, I need to check that out!
My boyfriend shops through Amazon a lot, especially with his Student account.
He gets 2 day free shipping!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:22 pm
mimiru_002
JukeboxHero434
mimiru_002
JukeboxHero434
Awesome smile . I started out as a nursing major but then I switched to Psychology in my third year of college smile . The other sites I visit include twitter, facebook, my school sites, a pet site, and a site that I earn points and shop in smile .

Haha, that's interesting since I got a CNA license xD
Oh ok!
My boyfriend likes to use twitter a lot
I'm not too into it
I'd rather browse around Facebook and Instagram on my phone!
Oh shopping points? o:

Cool biggrin . Yeah twitter can be a bit addicting and boring sometimes smile .
That is awesome smile I do not have an instagram , but I may get one soon. Facebook is cool because I love my games. I am really hooked on this one game called Diner life right now smile . Yeah the site is called Points2shop smile . You earn points and spend them on stuff from amazon biggrin

Haha, I can imagine!
It's alright c:
I have Instagram but I don't really post many pictures
It's mainly just for browsing through family and friend's pictures!
And follow celebrities too!
Oh nice c:
Wow, that sounds awesome, I need to check that out!
My boyfriend shops through Amazon a lot, especially with his Student account.
He gets 2 day free shipping!

Awesome to everything you said biggrin . I follow celebrities too, except I do that on twitter biggrin . Right now, I am looking through other sites trying to find free magazine trials (I am obsessed with magazines razz . Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and others smile ) .  

JukeboxHero434

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:25 pm
JukeboxHero434
Awesome to everything you said biggrin . I follow celebrities too, except I do that on twitter biggrin . Right now, I am looking through other sites trying to find free magazine trials (I am obsessed with magazines razz . Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and others smile ) .

Yay~
Who are some of your favorite celebrities? o:
Nice nice c:
I have a friend that works at a library and she's always checking out magazines to read at home exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:27 pm
mimiru_002
JukeboxHero434

Yay~
Who are some of your favorite celebrities? o:
Nice nice c:
I have a friend that works at a library and she's always checking out magazines to read at home exclaim

That is cool smile and I like following Styx and Forreigner on twitter smile . I am looking at celebrity names in the two Seventeen issues I got in the mail today smile . I may follow them on twitter too biggrin  

JukeboxHero434

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:37 pm
JukeboxHero434
That is cool smile and I like following Styx and Forreigner on twitter smile . I am looking at celebrity names in the two Seventeen issues I got in the mail today smile . I may follow them on twitter too biggrin

Oh, I'm not really sure who those people are!
But I saw on your profile that you like Cascada!
I know her c:
Yay Seventeen!
I look through their Facebook feed and look at random articles on there when I'm bored xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:41 pm
mimiru_002
JukeboxHero434

Oh, I'm not really sure who those people are!
But I saw on your profile that you like Cascada!
I know her c:
Yay Seventeen!
I look through their Facebook feed and look at random articles on there when I'm bored xp

Cool biggrin which songs of hers have you listened to ? biggrin I have listened to Miricle, Madness (came out yesterday) , Everytime we touch, Fever, Because the night, and night nurse smile

Those two are the names of bands I like biggrin

Awesome smile I dont think I have seventeen as one of my favorite pages Ive liked yet biggrin  

JukeboxHero434

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:11 pm
JukeboxHero434
Cool biggrin which songs of hers have you listened to ? biggrin I have listened to Miricle, Madness (came out yesterday) , Everytime we touch, Fever, Because the night, and night nurse smile

Awesome smile I dont think I have seventeen as one of my favorite pages Ive liked yet biggrin

Oh I used to listen to her entire albums!
I forgot most of the names of the songs I liked
But among those, I did like Miracle, Everytime We Touch, and Because The Night c:

Haha!
I follow those on Facebook just to know about celebrity gossip and things like that~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:31 pm
mimiru_002
JukeboxHero434

Oh I used to listen to her entire albums!
I forgot most of the names of the songs I liked
But among those, I did like Miracle, Everytime We Touch, and Because The Night c:

Haha!
I follow those on Facebook just to know about celebrity gossip and things like that~

Cool biggrin I am listening to Because the night right now biggrin . Awesome smile Ill have to like that page tomorrow. I'll be on a road trip tomorrow but I think I will get to log on gaia from this Mcdonalds I stop at biggrin  

JukeboxHero434

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:44 pm
JukeboxHero434
Cool biggrin I am listening to Because the night right now biggrin . Awesome smile Ill have to like that page tomorrow. I'll be on a road trip tomorrow but I think I will get to log on gaia from this Mcdonalds I stop at biggrin

Haha, nice!
I need to listen to her music again sometime soon!
Yay for magazines~
Nice, where are ya going? c:
Okie dokie!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:02 pm
mimiru_002
JukeboxHero434

Haha, nice!
I need to listen to her music again sometime soon!
Yay for magazines~
Nice, where are ya going? c:
Okie dokie!

Hey biggrin sorry bout that. I had to go to sleep so I could get up early smile . I went to Kentucky this morning and now I am back home smile . You definitely should smile and you should like her facebook page too as theres fun videos she posts there biggrin  

JukeboxHero434

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:05 pm
JukeboxHero434
Hey biggrin sorry bout that. I had to go to sleep so I could get up early smile . I went to Kentucky this morning and now I am back home smile . You definitely should smile and you should like her facebook page too as theres fun videos she posts there biggrin

It's alright!
Yay~
Yeah, I've been listening to some of her old songs but then I got side tracked and started listening to other music blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:10 pm
mimiru_002
JukeboxHero434

It's alright!
Yay~
Yeah, I've been listening to some of her old songs but then I got side tracked and started listening to other music blaugh

Cool smile what kind of other music ? smile I am making iced coffee right now biggrin  

JukeboxHero434

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:20 pm
JukeboxHero434
Cool smile what kind of other music ? smile I am making iced coffee right now biggrin

Oh man, tons of music!
From pop to Disney to paraodies!
Nice~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:30 am
                ooh hi
                im really envious of the way you can describe yourself so well!
                i can't do it to save my life emotion_facepalm

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

JukeboxHero434

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:21 pm
mimiru_002
JukeboxHero434

Oh man, tons of music!
From pop to Disney to paraodies!
Nice~

Awesome biggrin . I have been studying a bit today, but now taking a break smile  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff