Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[ PRP] Blind Loyalty | Faer & Morning Star | Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:48 pm
The dark B'alam followed the movement, not yet understanding why the light B'alam would wish to keep himself from direct sight. In time he would grow to know, perhaps, but very little sat before him as...simple. Words twisted into metaphors and verbal illustrations seemed lost on him. Other than discomfort, the B'alam had failed to show any sort of emotional reaction to the words being fed to him. He looked with trusting eyes and a cub-like innocence, but there was no depth to him as of yet.

He grunted. "I was left." He looked away and lowered his ears. "Alone in the light... it harmed me." He wasn't asking, his tone was distant. The thoughts and words rolled around in his mind. Implications were limited in such an early stage of waking. The way the other spoke- it seemed like these things were wrong. Shameful even...

"So... you are here to help. But why? Is it not...inconvenient?"

[ Radical Dreamer ]

(faer:1641)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:22 pm
MorningStar, took notice of the dark B'alam's movement and desire to keep him in view. With a slow, and quite breath The Tahtil sat down on his hunches. Allowing for him to absorb Faer's 'almost mutterings'. It sounded as if he was questioning why he would be left and why he was harmed....

...Good.

MorningStar's ears flicked slightly, as his eyes narrowed to make better what little sight he had in the shade. A white tail rose and 'ticked' in thought, no doubt he looked like a white spirit in the dimmed light to Faer, as he looked like a smog abyss to the Star's faded sight.

The other, the newly woven spoke a vary good question: 'Why?'. It was a fair one, after all why would a stranger help, where a beloved and caring creator wouldn't?

"Because," MorningStar's soft words answers the searching's, breaking his silence. His head then lowered, to show the orbless and broken horn. It did occurr to him that, Fear wouldn't understand as he hadn't seen a light B'alam before-but as 'luck' would have it, the horn was clearly maimed.

"I was harmed too." The 'guide' stated simply, careful to not speak too fast. "I was left as well, alone in a darkness where-just as you in the light-I could not see. I was forgotten, and forsaken..." MorningStar went on.

"I only wish, to not let another suffer such a 'forgotten' state." The B'alam seethed in a kindness. Teal eyes flicked to the pelt that shielded Faer's eyes, he too would never be forgotten either....

Thalion

(MorningStar: 1532)  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:40 pm
Faer wasn't sure that the implications were of the light b'alam's movements. He didn't know what scales or horns were. He didn't know why this B'alam didn't have appendages like he did. He looked a little small for a B'alam, but there was a strange air of authority around him. He knew things. He spoke smoothly. He seemed so confident and sure of the words he spoke, even if half of them didn't make much sense to the dark B'alam.

Alone. Hurt. Perhaps these words were meant to invoke some sort of stirrings within the heart of a B'alam, but Faer felt nothing.Not insult, not hurt, not anger, not anything. He leaned back and crossed his dark paws in front of him. "These things are not seen with approval. These things, the.... being left alone. In the dark- or in my case...the dark...these are not...how it is to be. These things....they are....", he wrinkled his nose and picked at his mind. The word formed on his lips before he properly understood it.

"Wrong."

[ Radical Dreamer ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:13 pm
Thalion

Watching the leathery winged beast, Morning Star's B'alam loathing eyes only held contempt for existence around him. The unfair life the Creator had created around him, though he couldn't see well in the dim light, this Night B'alam before him could see perfectly with the help of the 'unforgotten one' that helped cover his sight. How Cruel the creator was, when he had all the power to do so, he didn't pluck his so called 'cub' from the paws that choose to taken and tread a yarn from the Weaver. Then again, Cain never said that the yarn called for help either...

However, Morning Star's slanted and spiteful gaze knew such begging wouldn't haven been fruitful either. After all, Morning Star was forsaken and forgotten, left with out help when he so desperately asked the Maker for it.

At this time, Morning Star did see, that even in such lighting that Faer, the newly woven, was -slowly- coming to this realization as well. Well, with the help of Morning Star' Instruction and 'truth'.

The weaver, was wrong and cruel to let such bad things happen...

White fur, fanned the air gently with a tip of Morning Star's tail. He waited patiently for the Tahtil's mind to work. This one, seemed to be internally driven, Morning Star felt he had to be care and guide him gently to instil the right conclusions upon this Dark b'alam. Morning Star's teal gaze calculated that Faer would only follow his own deemed conclusion. Which Morning Star, just had to twist perfectly...

"Yes, they are." Morning Star answered with an air of conviction in his tone. "And your creator, does nothing to make them right." The light B'alam stated, his maw returned to it's long almost 'uninterested' position. Eyes, though blinding in the lack of light remained on the leather winged one.

"Tell me, isn't that just dreadfully wrong as well?"

Of course it was, A creator should be accountable and take care of all their creations. Why Create them if one wasn't going to take care of them. Especially if they cried for help and asked it for you, even more so since it was the first time asking for anything!

Morning Star released a slow and silent seethed breath at the reminder of his plight, and the faith he once had for the creator. His paw gripped at the earth under him, and his claws dug slightly in it. Grabbing the grass he pulled it back, in a slow frustrated motion. His white tail shifted and fanned the air.

Slowly, the Light Balam's hind legs lowered and he sat himself in the grass under him. Releasing another breath, his thoughts steadied and worked to calm himself. Yes, the Marker was cruel and wrong, best for him not to show such emotion to the newly awoken. Morning Star, felt it wasn't the right time to do so.

Not yet.

[2017]  

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:42 pm
Wrong... Faer tried to grasp the concept of wrong. What was wrong? Morning Star had said the word so many times but it rang empty. It meant...nothing. Right. Wrong. This B'alam liked those words and he spoke them with such powerful conviction and authority that they had to mean something, they had to be important... why couldn't he understand?

Faer watched the other B'alam, his dark eyes searching the impassive gaze of his... his what? What was this other B'alam to him? He had appeared when he had come into this world- alone, scared, uncertain, and in pain. He was instructing him, offering knowledge and guidance... He had offered him help. He took the pain away by offering something off of his own back. He was trying to clear the confusion, speaking softly and calmly. He was protecting him...or trying to, from some unknown entity that apparently was...trying to cause deep harm to him.

The dark B'alam laid his ears back and turned away. There was...something inside. Shame? Guilt? He didn't know. It twisted at his guts and made him feel...tiny. He wanted to curl up and hide...

"I...don't know." He answered honestly, his voice small. "You...seem to understand better than I do... What...should I say?"

[ Radical Dreamer ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:39 pm
"Deny your creator, say that you will fallow me." Morning Star spoke bluntly. White and gold scaled tail shifted behind him in a flick.

" All you must do is bow to me, and acknowledge me as your savior." The light balam stated, his chest raised and his head tilted up even more regally. The Tahtil knew he couldn't beat around the bush with this one, his thoughts...the few he was given by the Weaver, made it hard to understand everything he was saying. It would be wasted on dark one...

Broken crown lowered closer to the new b'alam and his voice lowered to be more soft and nurturing.

"And I will not forsake you." The beautiful b'alam promised gently.

Thalion

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items