Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust...ether way, it's still a Rock Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...it's a rock.
  +1
View Results

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:05 pm
"It's really strange..." The Shepard repeated, sitting back and down on his hunches. Perhaps if they didn't progress forward they Whool would settle down and approach them, if they just waited.

The Tahtill's ear flicked over to Cain as he spoke on the sad state of being alone.

"But I am not truly ever alone. " the male Answered turning his head to Cain a smile rested on his maw.

"The weaver is always nearby, and I have my Whool." The b'alam stated peacefully, only letting a small smile corner at his lips.

"Thank you, but I like it here and so do the Whool." The Shepard answered with a nod. His ear swiveled toward Cain once more as he heard the sound of his claws on the rock.

"But you are welcome to visit or even stay here of you like." The male b'alam answered politely as he looked to his new friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:43 pm
Cain's paw stilled while his eyes narrowed and were adverted to the frightened whool. Really? How can this simple earth dweller have claim to be with someone who couldn't care less? It was, revolting.

"Is the weaver really, brother?" Cain inquired stoically. "How can someone be with you, yet be nowhere to be found? How can they leave you to these beasts that have no way to speak to you in your own tongue? "

He held his posture, head held high and wings remained still. His tail stilled behind him.

"During the day I am blinded by the sun, I awoke unknowing of this and it had nearly caused the end of my life... I was truly alone than as I had been, until I found another like myself."

His brows furrowed, yet he continued to hold his emotionless tone.

"Why sit here in loneliness, when you can be with others? Others who can truly appreciate what you do."  

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:58 pm
As Cain raised his tone, the other's attention was fully taken by him. Brown ears flicked back and lowered on the crown of his head. Cain's personality seemed to escalate and raise in threat...

Abel's brow forward.

"Yes." The Shepard narrowed his eyes on the other. "The Grand weaver is all around us, you need only open your eyes to the glory that is around us." Abel rose to his paws as he faced Cain. "You need only to feel the weaver given breeze on your fur." The Tahtil stated with full conviction.

"He leaves me no where, I choose to make my place here." He went on to defend his choice.

"And just because I can't understand them it doesn't mean they don't speak to me. I have met silent b'alam and have understood them just as clearly." He added, letting his ears perk forward.

"For you to claim to know the why the weaver's works, is both ignorant and prideful Cain." Abel spoke out, raising a paw he let it fall on the earth.

"Yes-you met another. You're alive, and not alone, how can you claim the maker cruel!?" He added not being able to tolerate such a thing, just because they didn't know what was going on or why they where, it wasn't fair to claim that it was intent on cruelty. Their perception as b'alam was limited, at best. No own could know the true works of the weaver and design for the land.

"I am appreciated, my conscious is clear as I lay down and close my eyes; I know I am truly never alone." Abel continued to make a stand, to Cain's retort.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:26 pm
Cain's frame shivered from head to toe, though he did well to hide such an event. He could feel something overtake his heart, which was something he had never truly experienced before. It was... not pleasant.

His paw gripped the rock again.

"How... unfortunate for you." Cain responded simply, as if the shepard's words fell to a closed and hardened heart.

It felt as if a icy wall had been put up to the truth. Something behind the wall knew what was being said carried an immense about of weight, but he chose to simply ignore that and remain behind the wall and carry on with heart hardened, like the stone beneath his paw.

"Perhaps, you will be told the answer... when you meet your precious weaver..." Cain continued in a cool-eery emotionless tone.

With that said, his paw took firm hold of the rock, wings spread wide before he propelled himself onto this blind weaver follower.

"It is... symbolic, my brother..." His tone continued to be as emotionless and cool as the wall he had set up.

Even as he spoke he brought the rock downward with all his might, aimed at the b'alam's skull-

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:33 pm
No more could be said of the peaceful Shepard known as Abel. He lost his life to the Balam known as Cain. He stood his ground, and spoke what was the conviction of his heart

And...

For the first time, a yarn returns to the Grand Weaver's hand....

RIP Abel.

[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces