View Results

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:22 pm
And days go by with not a single announcement about anything important. It's all "Hey, give us money."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:29 pm
Punktz
Glad to see this back. ^^
First and foremost, I hope everyone's feeling okay. There've been things on-site and rl that have caused distress, depression, anger, etc. but I hope everyone's trudging along.
Secondly, I think these three guild threads deserve more exposure: TERRACE's idea, Loyal's event idea, and Alexius's idea.
Finally, here are my own thoughts on recent events:
I hate that the icon of Torii's Gate is just a recolour. It feels like there wasn't any effort put into it. Doesn't help that the rewards seem to only be wings and halos.
Why is it called 133T "gate"?
I don't know what to think of Zero Omega. Should I see him as one of the few admins that still care about the community, or should I see him as a sleazy lying hypocrite? I can't form a conclusion and I'd like some advice on this.
I agree on Loyal's and Alexius's whole heartedly. Terrace's might work if Gaia's devs ever stop saying things like guilds are so outdated the new coding would cost too much in time and money. Hello Devs they got outdated because they weren't kept up to date to begin with.

On the kickstarter I like getting the 'free' Gates. But I'm 50/50 still since I don't know if I am getting great, good, or sucky items.

I think because it's a scandal like Watergate. But before Gaia I had never heard of Watergate so I don't know the comparison beyond WG being some kind of scandal.

On Zero he's always been helpful to me and gets very bogged down. But there are still some helpful and caring admin left.  

Love Renewed

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:32 pm
Javier Cross
Did anyone hear the news that Gaia has started glitching out before, after and during whenever members log in?
No, has it? I haven't had trouble yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:35 pm
Pwnder
Since the 133T Gate incident (I always read that as LEET Gate gonk = dork ) I've quit buying and selling in the Marketplace. If there is something that I want and can afford I will buy an item equivalent to their asking price from the Bazaar and offer them a deal in exchange. I'm not actually giving them gold, nor am I perpetuating the rising item pricing stare

I think that this thread needs more consideration too "no more inflation!! ban the MP!!" I support this because everything is getting out of hand now. I'm starting to see more and more items priced in the 10s of billions this past week so another round of hyperinflation is on the way.

I have bid on a few things in Flynns Plunder since but I'm not actively looking to out bid past the average buy price. If I win it, neat if the price is ridiculously over bid, I quit.
I read it as Leet too. I thought it was some sort of joke or fake at first because it was 133 trillion and shortened it becomes 133t 5p3ak lol. The odds of it perfectly working like that just screamed 'prank' to me.

I've never used Flynn's Plunder.  

Love Renewed

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:38 pm
its a curse

CAN I JUST SAY HOW PISSED I AM THAT WE REACHED TORII'S GATE, but it's still up?
like either add more tiers or ******** take it down you greedy! (censored)
Maybe they are leaving it so people can keep doing the personal tiers?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:39 pm
xx I met my fate xx
And days go by with not a single announcement about anything important. It's all "Hey, give us money."
I've read like a handful in Eleven years lol. Usually only if someone mentions something and I am like "What the f*ck?" lol.  

Love Renewed

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:43 pm
Love Renewed
Javier Cross
Did anyone hear the news that Gaia has started glitching out before, after and during whenever members log in?

Every single start of the day, this kind of thing happens quite often.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:45 pm
Javier Cross
Love Renewed
Javier Cross

'Start' being when? I'm on almost 24 hours and haven't had trouble yet. On this, my shop, or my guild and charity accounts.  

Love Renewed

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:52 pm
Princess Zelda21
Gumby Ningata
does anyone else in this guild actually care about the plot?

Heck yeah, I care about the plot. I've been wondering what would happen next. I still want to know if there ever will be another appearance by Von Helson or the vampire twins in like a mini Halloween arc this year instead of Jack hogging the spotlight for the past couple years, perhaps. The whole vampire arc was by far one of my favorites.
I am glad we are getting more Sen. She is my favorite character.

Have you guys interacted with any of the NPCs that have shown up this year?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:55 pm
Love Renewed
Javier Cross
Love Renewed
Javier Cross

'Start' being when? I'm on almost 24 hours and haven't had trouble yet. On this, my shop, or my guild and charity accounts.

Every single morning in fact.
Trust me, whatever it is, it's not fun at all and when I initially re-logged on at the start of the day, I see nothing but code.  

Javier Cross

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:58 pm
Javier Cross

Trust me, whatever it is, it's not fun at all and when I initially re-logged on at the start of the day, I see nothing but code.
Weird. I'm glad it hasn't happened yet. And I'm on Gaia far too much lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:37 pm
Love Renewed
Javier Cross

Weird. I'm glad it hasn't happened yet. And I'm on Gaia far too much lol.

My gut says it's inevitable and I don't know who to report to for that.

Also I need to update the thread for MistyMary24 to report her fate.  

Javier Cross

Zarabeth15

11,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:04 pm
Gaia has hit an all time new low.. Creating gold out of thin air and putting it into the economy. Un-effing-believable.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:37 pm
The 133t Gate Scandal doesn't and didn't surprise me. I imagine that this kind of stuff has been going on here and there over the years.

As for the plot, I somewhat care about it. They need to at least do a monthly update of the comic strip.

Gold generators are ruining the delicate balance of our economy. Prices are so high and ridiculous for items now.

I was not shocked by Lanzer's recent decision, especially since the site is going more by profit margin than general consumer happiness. It truly is a shame that this site is going downhill due to this attitude shift.

I am enjoying the some of the recolors of some items, but not all of them though. It seems that items are going to be recycled to death via recolors.

I probably won't boycott the marketplace. I have never participated in the Exchange before so...  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:35 am
                this is sickening

i haven't caught up with the thread in a while, but i see they've added 3 new sections. it just goes further and deeper gonk
                im so done with trusting this place.

♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces