Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Vows or Insane Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:24 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She blushed when Aysu called her cute. Shyly she glanced away and shrugged. "I guess so...", she said in a low voice. There seemed to be lack of lighting so it was hard to really see what shade of blue Aysu's hair was. It was clear she was either shy, had a bad relationship, or both. Though she felt her feet get sore from standing so stiff. "How can the cold not bother you?", she asked only to shiver as a cold gust came through the cave.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:30 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

The blush sparked hope in Aysu. She probably had a chance...hopefully getting a chance with her first meant she could form a connection before her brother could. She felt the hesitance, and decided to ask later, but it might be a tough subject if it was a bad relationship. Maybe her husband hadn't died so long ago. Then she felt the shiver, and smiled. "I don't know. I just don't. You have a blanket over there." she said, gesturing to it. She ran her hand down the other's arm, which had goosebumps. "Humans are so fragile..." she mummered.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:13 am
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She gone over and grabbed the blanket. Pulling it around her, she looked around. She ended up sitting against the cage wall keeping her distance from Agni since he was asleep. But she looked at Aysu again,"How long do you intend to keep me?", she asked in a curious like tone.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:30 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu let the girl escape her grasp. She followed the girl, crouching before her. "Don't worry your pretty head over that." she said. She kept looking over the girl, occasionally taking hold of her hair gently. She hadn't seen hair this color up close before...it was so soft and pretty. She smiled softly.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:38 am
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at Aysu only to hug herself loosely. Though when she messed with her hair she bit her lip."I rather you not touch it... I don't like anyone touching my hair really.", she muttered shyly. As she sat there tips of her hair brushed the ground.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:49 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu let the hair rest in her hands for one more second before letting it go. "Agni probably won't listen if you tell him that...just a warning." she said. She sighed. "I'd better get to sleep. Agni will talk to you tomorrow." she said. She unlocked the door, and relocked it after letting herself out. The key stayed on a flat rock near the twin's bed. Aysu went on the side farthest from Agni, curling up in the blankets and pillows. Unlike her brother, she seemed to curl in on herself. She fell asleep quickly after that.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:56 am
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She heard Aysu and nodded only to slowly move to her 'bed'. She did not lay down, but leaned against the bars only to fall asleep. Through out the night she managed to lay on the bed, but woke up sore. Groaning she rolled onto her stomach trying to go back to sleep. She was still wearing her leather pants and two light tunics. Now she tried to let sleep come back around it though it did not bother to do so.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Early morning, Agni woke up. He felt a moment or so of disorientation. Something was different.... He looked over to the left. Aysu was there, curled up, same as always. Then he sat up, and saw the cage. Oh! Right, their new pet. Vivian. He smirked. After getting himself ready, only wearing black pants, and leaving his blue hair messy, he entered the cage. His eyes sparkled mischeviously. "Hello there, honey. Did you sleep well?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked her over.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:07 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hearing Agni she looked up at him, only to sit up. But she looked away from him and her hair was a mess from lack of ribbon. "Hi....", she muttered. Now she hugged a blanket around herself. Since she was still cold for what ever reason.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni noticed the coldness and the darkness. He went to the side of the cage, and shot fire out, sparkling orange flames that lit the nearby firepit. The cave was now warm and reasonably bright. He then turned his,attention to the messy hair of the girl. He ran his hands through it. "We'll have to get you a brush for this hair." he said.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She watched him in awe seeing the fire almost appearing out of nowhere. But it was quickly covered up when he messed with her hair. She was not tender headed, but still she hated people messing with her hair. "Oh forgive me, I didn't realized I'd be caught. So I forgot to pack a few proper things.", she replied with sarcasm.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni was surprised a moment, then smiled. "I like a woman with a firey spirit. Makes things more interesting." he said with a smirk. "We've got combs here. We've stolen from royalty before, and we can treat you like a princess." he said. For now he finger-combed her hair.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:16 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She growled at him and folded her arms over her chest. Not caring if the blanket fell or not. But the offer did sound tempting only to say nothing. She did not want to admit she would love to be spoiled in a loving way. But she figured neither of them would really love her as she sat there stiffly.

Yuuki-chan17

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni saw her expression. He chuckled and shook his head. "Come now...you can't me you don't want to be spoiled and doted on. Both of us are competing for your affection, after all." he said. "We've both got a weakness for pretty things." Agni gently stroked the other's face with one hand.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:42 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at him and gently pushed his hand away from her face. "Just please stop this.", she muttered, as she tried to lean away from him. But it still felt his his hand was in her hair, which meant he would control where she faced. Right now she was putting a fight up of being swoon.

Yuuki-chan17

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces