Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Tangled up in vines (Savitar and Millennium) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:03 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm
More like cutting to the point XD

Resting with the female, Savitar found a short semblance of peace. It was the strangest thing truly that this large male with his grumpy self would feel this calm and even happy sensation coursing through his veins at being this close to anyone. Sure alright he had only one encounter with a female but she was from the water tribe but they didn't lay close or anything. There was always a distance between them. Another encounter was with a male of the fire tribe whom he hoped wouldn't come back around in his territory to not get hurt.....Savitar still kept those hidden pit traps and he didn't want that male with such a grudgingly admiring ambition to be hindered by anymore injuries. Perhaps later on when he was more established with a pride that he'll have guards set out to alert the male of any danger.

Growling softly at himself, Savitar shook his head. That was a future that might not happen. Or it might if something strange as feeling his soul rest and be at peace with this female. Yet with Millennium holding onto his leg, she finally woke up. Turning his head to make sure she was alright a fierce snarl came from him and he jumped back in a whiplash glaring hotly at the feline who was defensive and inflicted harm on him. "How dare you....How DARE you?!" Savitar's eyes conveyed how fury he was that she would react in such a way after giving her shelter and a place to stay. Damn her. Damn her back out of his home. "Get out. Do you see what I am telling you female?! GET OUT!" Savitar reached out with his claws to tear into the bedding and nearly lashed out at Millennium but his soul stopped him from doing such a thing.

Instead, Savitar lost his temper on the rest of the things that decorated a rather humble living space into total destruction then charged out of his living space before he completely lost it and ignored his soul's voice. Who did this female think she is?! Savitar vowed to never attempt kindness to anyone ever again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:50 pm
Milliennum continues to stay in a combat-ready posture as she continues to bare her fangs at him but when the male reacted and his mouth started moving around really fast and angrily while his furious eyes shoots proverbial daggers at her, she was temporarily taken back by the sheer force of his fury. Her tail whiplashes behind her as she snarls at him viciously when his claws nearly went for her but deflected to the bedding and she leaps backward when the large male start destroying everything around her but not a single claw touched her.

The pupils in her ice blue eyes expanded until there were no blue visible, the nantil growls as she suddenly lunges forward in an attempt to tackle the large male down because there is something inside her that is shrieking at the destruction of this place and seeing this male in complete fury. The vines unwinds from her legs and shoots for Savitar's legs in attempt to slow him down or trip him up so she could pin him down fully to stop him from destroying his home even more.

Not understanding why her soul is weeping at the sight of this home being destroyed and the male being in fury, the female is very confused to why she is reacting so strongly to this male and it looks like their actions are synchronized together. Right now, Savitar needs to stop lashing out so the nantil purposely tries to put herself in his claws' range and stop him so she could just leave this home .. somewhat intact... maybe.

krusnik05

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:31 am
Caitlyn Hellstorm

The explosion of fury went through him like a wild fire snarling through his body and searing his soul at the one time he let his guard down, by instinct and force of nature, that it back fired in his face. Literally and it hurt like all blazes. Snarling with more force Savitar sensed something coming after him and snapped his head at the female. Lips pulled away completely to show all of his teeth and to enhance the large sabers in giving a vicious look of potential death, Savitar dodged the vines of the female not wanting to be touched by anything of her at all lest he lose himself completely.

Jumping to leave the den, Savitar paused on top of Millennium when she threw herself in his way and awkward moved his claws so that they didn't touch her or a single hai on her fur. Blast that instinct in him that was quick to prevent something worse from happening. Hissing dangerously, the indigo colored eyes were a pure black and lit up like black flames. Sweat soaked his fur as he panted heavily to glare such fury right at Millennium. Ever so slowly he mouthed out his words as he stared right at the female that fought him after backing off. "Get. Out. Now" He wanted her gone and gone from his sight, no matter what pain he might suffer afterwards.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:45 pm
Her purely black eyes meets with his black eyes while she mentally shrank back when a picture of death flashed in front of her face in a disguise of two LARGE saber and really sharp fangs and those flaming black eyes of the male that was kind enough to welcome her into his home. Millennium feels the fur on back of her back and neck stand up along with her tail being poofed out while she snarls at him viciously while moving in perfect unison with him to stop him from destroying more of his things.

"Get. Out. Now." is what she saw when his mouth moved and she glares at him fiercely while shaking her head stubbornly and she assumes a braced position, indicating that she's not going to budge from this den. Her instincts are screaming at her to calm Savitar down and soothe him because her soul is weeping in pain at this conflict but the female isn't willing to back down from this confrontation .. yet. The vines lifts off the ground and forms into a sentence- "No. I will not leave. You need to calm down, Savitar. I am sorry, ok? I didn't expect to wake up in this kind of place." Her fierce glowering expression softens up little bit but her fangs are still bared in a sign of defiance. If he budges little bit, she will meet him with her own. Even though if Savitar don't budge, then they will be in for a very long night because she is not going to back down until he calms down. The female moves toward the mouth of the den to block his way out while she eyes him warily. The vines hesitates as it floats off the ground in this halting sentence while her ears flattens against her skull.

"I don't know why..........but my soul recognizes you...... it weeps now."

Krusnik05

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:13 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Savitar would not calm down. He didn't want to calm down. Yet oddly enough his soul was beginning to calm down little by little at the attempt from Millennium in making sure that he did cool his heels. It didn't help, or perhaps it greatly did, help that his soul also recognized that there was something special about this female that spoke to him on a deeper level and felt.....that she was his other half. The other half to make him whole.

Baring his impressive sabers and more teeth, the large male's own ears laid back in an aggressive stance while ignoring his soul, hearing those silent words deeply as if Millennium had verbally spoken them. "I will only calm down when you leave my territory. I don't care if your soul recognizes me.....I don't recognize you." He said slowly with a raised voice that she would thankfully never hear but of course Savitar's soul cringed at the hurtful words he said.....and immediately regretted them which unknowingly showed in his eyes the pain and that regret for the words spoken.

Standing there in the face off.....Savitar found himself calmed but still angry beyond measure.

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff