Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[PRP] Sky Princess, Charmed to Meet you. (Sethos/Haizea) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:11 pm
She glanced at the waterfalls and smiled lightly to herself as he nudged her closer to the water "I do love it" she told him. She liked having a little special place of her own, it made her feel special and beautiful. She waded into the water, taking a moment to feel the mist. It was relaxing and tranquil.

She shifted her gaze to Sethos "I do like, its a wonderful place and I may come here more often to have time to myself" she told him happily. A male finding a special place for females they encountered was sweet. She beamed happily at him as she let the cool water rush against her legs. "I do every so often but since awakening I haven't had much time to find places like this to swim in" she told him honestly. Just the idea of having her own little place she could go when she needed time to herself got her excited that she finally did have that sort of place. She glanced at the dark male "thank you, for finding me a special place" she told him.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:25 am
Sethos smiles as he could see that this female is really taken to this small spot he have discovered and it pleased him big time along with sending him on his personal mission to find a spot for each female he encounters because he is really enjoying reactions he's getting right now. There is something that he's keeping from this female and its the fact that he doesn't feel exactly at home here or anywhere, hence his constant travelling. There are whispers in his head, vague hints but nothing that helps him. More he tries to follow those hints or whispers, more lost he felt so he decided to just stop trying so hard and go with the flow. One of those days, he will find his proper home and settle down.

"Je suis heureux que vous êtes heureux (I am happy you are pleased)" Sethos grins as he watches her slowly enter the water and he moves toward the water fall, enjoying the light spray of mist. "Now you have one, ma cherie. Just look for path of flowers in trees and only you will see this place." He stretches his wings out against the beating water of waterfall with a contented sigh while grinning more at Haizea. "Join me, no?"

StarshineAngel01

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:58 pm
Haizea smiled lightly to herself the longer she spent with Sethos the more she realized he wasn't a bad guy, or least not when you got to know him. He was the type who through time warmed up to meeting new strangers, but then again she didn't want to make any sort of assumptions about him. She was so far making a good impression and she was okay with that. She tilted her head to the side lightly, he wasn't telling her something but she was okay with that. If he didn't want to tell her she was okay with it. She smiled at him once again.

She waded deeper into the water, and was glad he backed up towards the water fall to give her more room so they could both stand in the water. "I will be sure to keep that in mind whenever I need to escape" she told him and nodded her head lightly "would love to" she said and padded to the open space beside him keeping a respectable distance.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:23 am
Moving away from the waterfall due to the membranes between his wing ridges are getting tender, the large dark male flaps his wings sending the droplets flying all over the place before he folds them against his body tightly while his huge paws threads in the water. "Pourquoi si timide? (Why so shy?)" He grins as he moves up to give her a nudge with his folded wings. "Tell me...." He looks thoughtful as he circles around her.

"Quel est votre jeu préféré ? (What's your favorite game)" He grins more as he playfully splashes some water in her direction while moving away from her. That restless twitch is back in his muscles and Sethos wants to be more active than just lounging around in the water since Nighttime is his daytime just like Haizea's daytime is...well her daytime. As the moonlight hits his eyes, there is a feral gleam in them once again as he swims over to other side of the pond, humming a song he learned in the capital of Dark tribe.

StarshineAngel01

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:35 pm
"I'm nowhere near shy, I just figured you like your space. Or at least most do anyway." she told him as she padded out from under the waterfall and shaking the water droplets off her coat and her feathered wings. She thought about her answer before answering his question. She had never had to answer that question before.

"To be honest, I have never thought about it" she admitted. She flinched lightly as he splashed her with some water. She grinned lightly and splashed him back. She padded back onto the shore before stretching a bit. She glanced at her feathered wings and frowned lightly, she wasn't even sure how long they could be under water for. So far they weren't protesting against the amount of water that had spilled on them. Her ears flicked a little as she caught the end notes of a song he was humming. She shifted her gaze upwards and watched the moon shimmer in the night sky.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces