Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[PRP] Persistence [Xavier & Najila] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:16 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

Xavier became silent as they entered the new area slowly and carefully. More than anything he was taking as much of her company as he can in case nothing came of this. Yet the thought of being away from Najila left him rather sad even while she was here to soothe the raging fires within and melt the ice around his heart.

It shouldn't even be possible but those were the cards on the table for all to see including himself, so to speak. Smiling faintly, he truly hoped that they could have more than just a next time. "I should like that very much Najila. Perhaps if the day is still young after exploring here you can lead me that way....If you aren't off to bother someone else of course." He grumbled softly rather not liking her being with anyone else to bother. Maybe he did enjoy her teasing him and that strange smile more than he should be feeling.

Yet as her eyes opened to see the world of gems housed here, Xavier felt his heart shuddered and squeezed with feeling at her awe and wonder. "Yes. The Grand Weaver is great and magnificent to have created this place and within our fiery home. Though....If you'll not laugh at me while I attempt to be....charming and poetic, these gems don't compare to your own beauty." Xavier lowered his ears with his voice gruff from being poetic and well he moved to keep close with Najila to not lose her warmth too much. What was going on with him to be acting this way?!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:08 am
Najila laughed softly, her eyes still closed. Just because she couldn't see him, didn't mean she couldn't hear that little smile when he spoke. She wished she could see it though, but no peeking. She'd just have to get him to smile while she was looking. Maybe even laugh too. Wouldn't that be a wonder.

"I would like it too. I've never shown anyone else, so it would be special, like this special place you are showing me. Though, I can't promise that you haven't seen it already or something." Naj tilted her head toward him, and butted his head against his. "Stupid. Why would I go bother someone else when all I want to do is bother you?" She was glad that no one would be able to see the blush under her fur.

The gems were beautiful, she wanted to come back here again. And again. She'd have to pay attention on the way out so she knew the way in case Xavier didn't want to take her again. Najila spun around in a circle, laughing because it was just... amazing, this place. More than she could have asked for, much more than she expected. Showing him the only place she knew would pale in comparison to this.

She stopped suddenly, looking at him in shock. He thought she was more beautiful than the cavern? He couldn't, could he? She blushed harder, but rubbed along his side with a purr, smiling from ear to ear. "Who'dve though you were so sweet." She gave him that strange smile of her, then licked his nose, dancing away into the cavern with a laugh.

krusnik05

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:58 pm
DarkenWoodWolf
Oh man Najila is so adorable. I can't stop gushing over her awesomeness towards Xavi!

Xavier shook his head. "I rather doubt that I've seen this place you speak of Najila. I only keep to my normal spots..." He explained briefly, looking at her until she butted against his head, pulling a grumble from the large red male. "I'm not stupid, female. I just...don't want you to waste your precious time on a grump like me." But if she thought that way that must mean she felt that way in not wanting to give up his company just yet. That was encouraging.

Yet when she looked around and spun around in a circle as if delighting in the semi light and semi darkness of rainbow caverns underneath their volcano Xavier's breath was taken away by the sight of her. Heavens above how did such a beautiful female like her could put up with the likes of him and with a strange smile be able to disarm him? It was astounding and frankly he couldn't have enough of her company to be satisfied.

Yet when she stopped to look at him in shock, Xavier's ears went up with alertness as if she caught something that he didn't. His whole body went into protective and awareness mode that he was ready to tear into whoever might interfer with their little date, though that was the small voice in his head calling it that, until he relaxed and scowled at Najila.

"I'm not sweet! I am merely speaking the truly Najila." But the heat behind his words cooled down when she knocked him with that strange smile, staring until he jumped nearly out of his fur with his very fur standing up in shock at her lick to his nose and danced away with her laughter surrounding him in echos. By the heavens....Growling softly, he went after Najila to chase. "Come back here Najila!" Xavier was going to make this female his and that was that. It would be worth seeing where things went with her because Najila was a rare gem and he wasn't fool enough to let her go and not keep her for himself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:55 am
krusnik05

"Maybe it is one of your normal spots." Najila protested softly, laughing under her breath. "How will you know until you see it? I've only been there the once, and that was when I was Awakened. And it really was a sight to see. Though kinda scary to think... a few more feet and I would a burned right up!" She laughed, because it was funny. The Grand Weaver wouldn't let something it put so much effort into creating be awake long enough just to suffer a painful death. She was granted a vision of beauty and strength when she awoke, shown what she was supposed to be when she got to her feet. Beauty and Strength.

And she was so surprised to see a male who so resembled that first sight she had when she woke up, a vision of black and red and heat, even though he acted so cold.

"Pssh." Najila shook her head and headbutted him again. "I'm not wasting my time. I am doing exactly what I want to do with it."

His reaction to her words mad her laugh. "You are still sweet. to say such things about me." She danced out of his reach again, laughing. "Come catch me then! She jumped up on one of the crystals, marveling at how smooth they were beneath her paws.

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:46 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

Xavier shook his head. "I venture only to the hot springs, to a single cave to work my muscles and my legs to their top strengths, my den and of course outside to hunt. I've yet to fully explore the beauty of our volcanic home." So what this place is he will truly be surprised by the beauty of it but then that would have its own challenge since Najila was still beautiful. Smirking slightly he nodded. "Yes, it would be so much better for you to get burned right up by me."

"No you aren't wasting your time....." He was finally letting that go as he enjoyed her company more than before when they met. Smirking even more he growled low. "I'll show you exactly how sweet I can be if you come back here!" He growled out and playfully chased after his dancing and graceful companion jumping onto the crystals carefully to get her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:23 am
Najila grinned at him, excited by the prospect of being able to show him something new and beautiful, the same way he showed her something new and beautiful. At least the crystals weren't deadly, though. A miss step where she would take him would mean burns, at the very least. She honestly had no idea how she managed to survive in there as she Awakened. But it was not surprise that she was attracted to someone who matched the beauty she'd seen in the first few moments of life.

She threw her head back and laughed. "By you, huh? I think I like that idea." Smiling at him, she continued an upward climb on the crystals, careful now not to mar the surface, or fall off herself. They were slick and she couldn't really move quickly.

"Maybe you should show me how sweet you can be by catch-- whoa!" She slipped off the crystal she was standing on, tumbling down onto the ground with a grunt. Dazed, but not hurt, she shook her head.

krusnik05

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:57 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

There was this sensation of mischief entering his being as he wanted to play with this teasing female. Goodness how she was driving his soul with madness at the sensations coursing through him of such happiness, annoyance, and something else that was lurking in the shadows of his soul that was no doubt attracted to Najila. No other female made him feel these things. No other female made him want to laugh and smile, to cry and to cuddle close. Not even his sister could bring out those bubbling feelings.

Prowling up the smooth crystalline surface towards Najila, Xavier gave that smirk a wicked twist of a roguish male that made him quite handsome. "Yes by me now come here so that it can happen." Growls low about to grab her when she slipped off the crystal.

Suddenly his whole world stopped and felt his heart do the same thing. Hearing a silent scream of his soul reaching out on some other plane of existence and physically reached out to try and catch Najila. Roaring out he jumped down after Najila with so much fear pouring out of his being not even giving two rocks about his horrible leg.

Coming closer to Najila nuzzling and touching her gently with his paws to see if she was alright, Xavier panted softly with fear still going through him. "Najila....Najila please tell me you are alright." So much of that fear and deep concern was threaded through his tone. If something was broken he would never forgive himself. Licking her cheek he tried to soothe her.....or himself in the moment. "I'm so sorry Najila. I should have demanded you get down. I'm so sorry. It's my fault you are hurt." Came his deep gruff voice.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:16 pm
krusnik05

Najila didn't understand it, really, why she felt so compelled by this male, to tease and flirt and make him chase her, to make him want to be around her more. That was the part she had to do. She knew he was cold sometimes, but underneath that, she could see a warm and, dare she say it, caring male. Najila just had to draw that out, make him want to spend all his time with her, and she'd be happy. She wasn't exactly sure why that would make her happy, but she knew that it would.

She laughed down at him, returning his smirk with her smile, marveling at the fact she had such a good looking male chasing her. It made her careless, and so she slipped.

Najila heard him roar a second before he landed next to her, nuzzling and checking her over for injuries. "I'm fine, I'm fine." She purred at him, happy with how close he was, how concerned he was, even as she wanted to assure him that she was fine. "No, it's not your fault, how could it be your fault, don't be silly." She licked his cheek too, nuzzling against the side of his neck. "I'm fine. It wasn't that far of a fall, silly." Najila stood and stretched out the side she'd landed on. "See, nothing's wrong. Maybe a bruise." She leaned against him, because it felt nice, and she wanted to feel nice. "I'm okay, and not one bit of it is your fault. Well, maybe looking so handsome is your fault." Joking, she twined their tails again.

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:01 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

Hearing Najila purr at him, her fur against his fur and her voice giving him reassurance.....Xavier was slowly relaxing even though his heart was tight with tension, fear, and this all encompassing relief. The kind of relief that he felt deep in his soul. Surprised by the lick to his cheek he pressed closer to keep Najila warmer against his body giving her his care and reassurance.

Watching her and offering the strength of his body to hold Najila if she needed it Xavier listened to her words with a soft growl. "Even short falls can prove to be damaging Najila. I would never forgive myself if any sort of harm come to you including while with me." The last few words were said gently from the serious strength he started out with. Yet of course Najila turned the tables on him again with her quirky sense of humor that brought out a choked laugh as he relaxed slightly more and bowed his head.

Turning his head Xavier pressed his nose against Najila's while their tails entwined together and he felt the natural response over his tail curling closer. "Ah yes I'll take responsibility for distracting you with my handsomeness....But perhaps it's also your fault that I'll blindly and willingly break my leg all over again if it meant saving you from getting hurt yourself." There was a hint of teasing in his tone and amusement now that he felt deep in his soul of his that Najila wasn't in any danger from the fall. "I think perhaps it's time to leave the volcanic crystals to see this magical place Najila. This time at a safe distance so it's not my turn to fall into the lava from distraction."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:07 pm
krusnik05

She leaned into him, let him fret at bit over her. It was nice, that he was so worried about a simple fall. Najila would have to prove that she wasn't as breakable as all that, but for right now, she would use the excuse to get close to him. And stay there. She wasn't going to let him go now.

"Yeah, but it was a really short fall." She needled, trying to make him see she was really okay, and wasn't made of glass. "Besides, we were not Woven to be so easily hurt." She grinned at his laugh, enjoying the sound. "I will not break on you, Xavier." She promised, more seriously than she intended, but still honest. "I'm made of sturdier stuff than that."

Najila couldn't help grinning at him, as close as they were. "You should take responsibility. But you shouldn't say that you would hurt yourself for my sake. I would hate that and never forgive you." She stuck her tongue out at him and made it to her feet, pulling him along by his tail. "Come on then, if you want to see where I woke up, then I will show it too you. " Najila giggled at him and slipped her tail out of his, bounding ahead, and then back, like an excited cub. "I wouldn't let you fall, even though I can be very distracting." She gave him that strange smile of hers and bounded out up and back out into the air, knowing the way because it was the only place she had been, really. They would have to go back, and then go deep. Deep down into the mountain. She would lead the way, and show him the first thing she ever saw.

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:30 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

Xavier listened seriously to Najila's words and nodded, pressing closer to her because he just didn't want to move away just yet. However he smiled and nodded admiring her positive outlook and the truth of her words. They were not created to be easily broken and it was clear that this woman was strong. Incredibly so. Just as she was serious about her inner and outer strength. Goodness could he be even more endeared to her? The answer was yes.

Yet when Najila said she would never forgive him if he gave up his well being for her, Xavier growled low, leaning close to her ear softly. "You'll have to forgive me anyways because you are worth my life. You are a gift." He murmured deeply and batted at her side and flanks lightly, feeling the loss of her hold on his tail but ran after her. Xavier couldn't wait to see where she had waken up......It would be another special place.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:59 am
krusnik05

Najila huffed at him, rolling her eyes at the ceiling, asking the Great Weaver for strength because this male was going to be the death of her, honestly."No, I would not forgive you, no matter what you said." She giggled at his attention, running forward. "And if I am such a gift, then you should listen to me, because I will not be swayed. Well." She looked back at him, smiling brightly. "Maybe if you try really hard."

She still didn't think that he should let himself be harmed, even if it kept her from harm. Especially if it was only to keep her from harm.

Bounding up and out into the air, she took a deep breath of the fresh-ish air, touched by smoke and ash. "Come on, then!" She jogged down the path, slowly, waiting for him because she didn't want to make the walk alone.

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:24 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

Xavier followed after Najila following close enough and forcing his pained leg to move as smoothly as he possibly could. Again he felt this need to impress Najila and keep her attention on him when he has been trying to shake her off. After that scare and these odd sensations in his heart...Xavier was convinced that there was something more going on here with her. Listening Najila the stoic male allowed the sounds of chuckles to come out of him at her words. "Alright I'll try to listen to you.....But I know that I'll win in the end." Since Xavier intended to try absolutely hard to convince her that she should let him give his life to her if it ever came down to it.

Breathing in the wonderful air of smoke, ash and fire, the fire male went after Najila and came up to n** at her flanks lightly with a growl. "Don't slow down for me Najila. I'll whip you in any race." Which was possible but the male was puffing his chest out a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:11 pm
krusnik05

Najila rolled her eyes, but let it go. She felt like she had some time to convince him that he wouldn't need to sacrifice himself for her. She preferred him alive, thank you very much. It wasn't something she wanted to consider, losing him, even though they'd only known each other for a short time. Something about him was calling to her, and she knew, in her heart, her soul, that she would give her life to defend him, even as he would try to do the same for her. So, it wasn't a point that she could really argue. But it wasn't something she was going to just give up on. He'd get an earful the first time he tried to do something like that for her.

Laughing, she bounded forward a few steps, as playful as a cub. "Then catch me, big boy." She grinned over her shoulder at him and broke into a run, claws catching in the rock to give her more speed. Her laughter drifted back behind her as she focused on getting where she was going, as fast as she could.If he thought he could win, he was sorely mistaken. Xavier didn't even know where he was going!

Without checking to see if he was following her, because she was so sure he was, she took a sharp turn around a rock face that went up, rocks jagged and uneven. It was an easy climb, bounding upward and a quick pace. She paused at the top to get her barrings, glancing back and forth along the smooth plateau. There were multiple paths leading off of it, and she just had to remember which one...

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:48 am
DarkenWoodWolf

Chuckling softly he felt equally playful and lowered himself as if to pounce on her with his tail up in a curl. Considering that it was such a sensitive subject one that they might end up coming back to, Xavier let it go and focused on this lovely female. The female who made his soul sing and soar like the smoke of their volcano home.

Growling sharply at her words, Xavier bounded after Najila. At first he held himself back at a reasonable enough pace to admire the graceful way her muscles moved beneath her shiny fur. If he was going to be honest, at least to himself, Najila was the most beautiful female he has the pleasure of encountering. Seeing Najila makea sharp turn around the rock face, Xavier picked up his speed and then stopped looking at the female with a hint of confusion. "What's wrong Najila? Which way is it?" Xavier moved over to look at the different paths. "Hmmm...."

[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff