Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Underdark
{PRP}Sky Rescue{Andrei x Canaria} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:08 pm
StarshineAngel01
He should explain his pride and offer her a place lol.

She blinked suddenly confused. "Wait. When did this happen?" Sure he had rescued her, and for that she was eternally grateful, but she hadn't heard him say he'd devote his entire life to her protection. In a way it was almost romantic and Canaria almost giggled out loud at the silly thought. She nodded. Getting her paws cleaned would be a wonderful idea. "Do you know a place?"

Canaria looked down at the ground and nodded with her ears laid back. He was right. If she hadn't been so terrified she would have seen the cliff and stopped. She raised her head a bit. "It felt like it was. I like something firmly over my head. Like the trees, but I can still see some of through their branches." And that was the really scary part. What happened if the trees fell into the sky?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:16 pm
magnadearel
That would be a long explanation

Andrei tapped his chin lightly trying to figure out how to go about this. "that invovles a really long...explanation" he told her and blew out a lightly breath, the only place he would be able to take care of her injuries is to take her to his home. "you could say that, its just where I live" he told her simply.

"you need to realize that the air and sky is always surrounding us and we can never escape from it, it will always remain there. We need to train you so you can face your fear, think of it as a long-term goal" he told her. He was still trying to figure out how to explain his tribe to her without boring her.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:28 pm
StarshineAngel01
XD Not that long.

"I got time." How could it be a long explanation? Canaria was confused and hoped he could set her straight. "That's fine if you think we can make it there." She looked at him expectantly. Only he knew the way.

Then it all came crashing down. Canaria stared at him a moment with horror across her face, then she dropped to the ground and put her paws over her face. "No no no nononononononono!" She didn't want anything to do with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:19 am
magnaderal
this is going to be a long post

Andrei shrugs a little "I suppose that is true" he said and blew out a light breath before deciding to explain his whole entire tribe to her.

"well, you see..I'm a member of a the Dark tribe as a member of the dark tribe we awaken to the concept that we each have a duty to the tribe.Depending on what you decide on as an occupation. There are several occupations that one can choose from, for me my occupation is to be a personal body guard to anyone who is considered a blood-giver. You may ask what a blood giver does, well he/she is a b'alam who is of a different tribe and willingly lets the dark tribe members 'donate' their blood and in return they are given a life of luxury, a place to live, free entry into theatre events and are pampered." he explained as he started to stroll.

He paused from his explanation and stroll and glanced back at her and padded over and wrapped a wing around her "sorry..if that startled you that was not my intention but you will have to learn eventually" he told her.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:52 am
StarshineAngel01

She felt better when he put his wing over her. "I... just don't know if I can." He said she was a wind tribe, but she had no idea what that even was. Was she really? Rather than worry about it she turned her attention to the information she'd been given.

It sounded icky this donating blood part, but not nearly as scary as it might have been before her crisis today. With all the rest of it, giving blood didn't sound all that bad. Canaria relaxed a little. "That sounds pretty nice. Are all dark tribe as nice as you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:57 am
magnadearel

Andrei, smiled a little as she relaxed "we won't bother about facing your fear yet, lets just focus on getting you tended to" he said. He thought about it before answering "I can't speak for all the dark tribe members, since it really is not my place to generalize all dark tribe members as nice. Some may not be so nice those you have to watch out for" he told her.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:56 am
StarshineAngel01
Fin?

In all truth Canaria didn't want to face it. Not now. Not ever. She didn't tell him this though as she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"You're right. That was silly of me." She smiled at him. "I'm ready to go to your home now."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:36 am
magnadearel
yes

Andrei nodded his head "alright then, lets go".  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
[ RP Zone ] The Underdark

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers