Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
{PRP}Crafty Female{Avani x Garnet} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:37 pm
magnadearel

"I have a feeling that all customers are going to be very happy with you." Given that there was passion in Garnet's words in what she wanted to do and her energy spoke volumes for it. That meant to Avani this fellow earth tribess was going to do great things with metal making.

Avani nodded to her new friend and grinned. "I'll save you the best gifts from those journeys that you can have collected in your den." She said brightly. Looking up at the sun that it was moving through the sky and it indeed was spending the afternoon on them. Sitting up she stretched and purred softly from the movement. "It has been a great afternoon. I'm very happy to have met you Garnet and I hope that we can continue to meet up like this to take a break from our work. I can't wait to see what you can do with metal!" The earth female laughed happily. "I guess this means you need to get back to hunting for that home?" If so then she wasn't going to get in her way of completing that task.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:02 am
krusnik05
Fin with your post?

"Us," the female grinned. It would be a joint store. Garnet was already planning all this in mind. Customers and traders would come for miles around for their goods; apprentices and guild members could be from anywhere in the world. It filled Garnet with hope and joy for the future.

The female blushed at the prospect of gifts. "I would be grateful for anything you brought back, even if it was just interesting." Garnet beamed at her friend. "It has been a wonderful afternoon Avani for me. You've increased the heat in the fires of my heart like a bellows goes for a forge. Thank you."

She nodded. "I wish to return to my search right away. Hopefully I can find the place I am looking for. I'll get news to you when I do. Good luck and fair weather Avani!" With a wave of her tail the crimson female bounded away.  

magnadearel

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:45 pm
quote="magnadearel"]Yes and don't forget to go back and make a word cont of each post. The RP guide is up on that if you want to make this count for perks.[/quote

Avani sat there still watching Garent with a nod. "No thanks necessary when it's passion like this that brings us close together in friendship. I can't wait to see what you can do and your forge!" Smiling the Earth tribess tilted her head to the side waving at Garent. "I know you'll be successful in your find. The perfect place will come to you." Hopefully there were Fire tribers who were kind enough to also help. It would benefit to be able to know where all the metal ores and the den itself so that Garent can better adjust to that environ.

Watching her friend go Avani returned the farewell. "Good luck and fair weather to you too Garent." Waving with her paw the Earth tribess looked away from the retreating crimson form of the female friend she just made and looked around her spot. Alone here with the smooth breeze and the speaking waters of the stream along with the bright sun Avani sighed deeply then took that breath back into her form. This encounter made her think further on her journey and confront the moment of having to tell Yaotl that she needed to leave to explore the world and it's creative potential.

It might be a benefit so that she can find something better to use on his wounds to keep it healthy, to keep him healthy. Avani moved to take a deep drink from the stream and to paw at the water in rubbing the cool drops on her fur then turned around to leave back to her den with Yaotl. She will tell Yaotl aout her encounter and then perhaps tell him of her plans to leave. Maybe.

~FIN~

(Final word count Total: 1,885 not including the word Fin)  
[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff