Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
~Twilight~ Plots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:50 pm
-invades Twi's plot thread- I have Novalite and was wondering if you want to rp one of your light boys with her  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:59 pm
StarshineAngel01
-invades Twi's plot thread- I have Novalite and was wondering if you want to rp one of your light boys with her

First, OMG SOMEONE USED MY PLOT THREAD! xD LOL!
No one ever posts in these for me :'D

Anyway, Perhaps some testing RP would be fun. You can choose Nirdēśaka or Ujjvala. As far as love plots go with both, I will warn that I'll probably be picky... >>... The first is because he's the Light Scribe, so an important character overall. The second is cause he's my custom baby from Chocolate Rose and her mate :'D And he came out so perfect! But I'm not against trying out anything with either! You can visit my journal and take a peek at anything there. I don't think Ujjvala has his personality there, but Nirdēśaka should.  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:00 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

Oh god Stormbird is lovely

Some water rp with either of my boyos?
Damlian - He's lake minded and dislikes change so he won't leave the water clan's area

or

Kaito who a storm minded water who loves adventure and finds learning new things to be exciting (Also would love some rp with him rather then those from the water clan)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:02 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
StarshineAngel01

Anyway, Perhaps some testing RP would be fun. You can choose Nirdēśaka or Ujjvala. As far as love plots go with both, I will warn that I'll probably be picky... >>... The first is because he's the Light Scribe, so an important character overall. The second is cause he's my custom baby from Chocolate Rose and her mate :'D And he came out so perfect! But I'm not against trying out anything with either! You can visit my journal and take a peek at anything there. I don't think Ujjvala has his personality there, but Nirdēśaka should.

Understandable, only reason I haven't focussed too much on finding love for Nova is because I'm picky about her too, I adore her. Anyway, my mind was drawn to Nirdēśaka cause he sounds intriguing to me and Nova.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:12 pm
StarshineAngel01
~Twilight...Angel~
StarshineAngel01

Understandable, only reason I haven't focussed too much on finding love for Nova is because I'm picky about her too, I adore her. Anyway, my mind was drawn to Nirdēśaka cause he sounds intriguing to me and Nova.

Alright! :3 Let's try them out then! Who knows what would happen until you try, right? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:13 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

Alright! :3 Let's try them out then! Who knows what would happen until you try, right? xD

Sounds like a good plan!!  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:37 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

How should we do a test rp?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:36 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

ouo Hiii Twilight!

I was wondering what you were looking for in regards to Dark Bark and Vacker? I have Raven here who is a very sweet gal that loves to help others. She's been traveling around the boundries of her tribe to see what the other tribes are like! Currently she's found herself in the water tribe, checking out what all they do! x3

Also we totally need some sibling RP with Mare and Neola! :'D

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:03 pm
Kyrieko
~Twilight...Angel~

ouo Hiii Twilight!

I was wondering what you were looking for in regards to Dark Bark and Vacker? I have Raven here who is a very sweet gal that loves to help others. She's been traveling around the boundries of her tribe to see what the other tribes are like! Currently she's found herself in the water tribe, checking out what all they do! x3

Dark Bark would have to be a no for now, only because he's in a group that is actually very separate from most conventional tribes. He and his "siblings" were created to live together in a their own colony starting as cubs. So he hasn't left that spot yet. And ICly he hasn't actually progressed passed being a cub xD Cause we haven't been able to actually get everything perfect yet.

As far as Vacker goes, she could meet him and see how it goes? His name means beautiful water and he certainly takes that meaning to heart. He is rather vain, but not necessarily mean. I'm thinking he will be particular in who he interacts with xD So it would be fun to see what happens.

And then YES. SIBLING RP. I just adore him and all his siblings x3 <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:28 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
Kyrieko
~Twilight...Angel~

ouo Hiii Twilight!

Dark Bark would have to be a no for now, only because he's in a group that is actually very separate from most conventional tribes. He and his "siblings" were created to live together in a their own colony starting as cubs. So he hasn't left that spot yet. And ICly he hasn't actually progressed passed being a cub xD Cause we haven't been able to actually get everything perfect yet.

As far as Vacker goes, she could meet him and see how it goes? His name means beautiful water and he certainly takes that meaning to heart. He is rather vain, but not necessarily mean. I'm thinking he will be particular in who he interacts with xD So it would be fun to see what happens.

And then YES. SIBLING RP. I just adore him and all his siblings x3 <3

Ooooh I hope things are able to get progressing for you with Dark Bark! That sounds like an interesting group/plot 8D

She probably wouldn't mind telling him he's very pretty (though she doesn't view herself as such, mainly because she never bothered to stop and consider if she was xD; ). Lately she seems to have a draw towards water tribers, which is kinda funny! But I'd love to see how they interact. She needs more of that in general, even if it doesn't work out.

Yesssss! I love the whole family and Neola totes needs to harass her brothers a bit |D

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:02 am
Zakiax
~Twilight...Angel~

Damlian - He's lake minded and dislikes change so he won't leave the water clan's area

or

Kaito who a storm minded water who loves adventure and finds learning new things to be exciting (Also would love some rp with him rather then those from the water clan)

We can try some RP between them. The second link didn't work though, so I don't know who that is, LOL.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:43 am
~Twilight...Angel~
Zakiax
~Twilight...Angel~

or

We can try some RP between them. The second link didn't work though, so I don't know who that is, LOL.

Both links work for me so I don't know why they wouldn't work for you. I just linked the img to both of their certs ;><  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:09 am
Zakiax
~Twilight...Angel~
Zakiax
~Twilight...Angel~

or

Both links work for me so I don't know why they wouldn't work for you. I just linked the img to both of their certs ;><

I understood why they didn't both work now! xD Cause I was on my tablet. And my tablet is a jerk. A complete and total jerk.

Okay! I think that... Stormbird is... o.o... ya know I'm not sure. We can try her out with either if you like xD Cause she needs to be figured out. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:14 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

I understood why they didn't both work now! xD Cause I was on my tablet. And my tablet is a jerk. A complete and total jerk.

Okay! I think that... Stormbird is... o.o... ya know I'm not sure. We can try her out with either if you like xD Cause she needs to be figured out. :3

have a water mind set for her? Cause that is kind of what I started for my two water boyos

Damlian needs to be figured out too well the rest of him anyways. Just a few personality quirks i have for him but I need a bit more in personality wise. Kaito on the other hand is pretty much figured out.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:15 pm
Zakiax
~Twilight...Angel~

have a water mind set for her? Cause that is kind of what I started for my two water boyos

Damlian needs to be figured out too well the rest of him anyways. Just a few personality quirks i have for him but I need a bit more in personality wise. Kaito on the other hand is pretty much figured out.

I believe that she is probably river minded... I think that's what it's called xD Or maybe Storm minded :V But she wouldn't really be one to stay in one place. Though I think that my other water girl, Oväder, is going to be her "sister." Cause they just look so very similar xD LOL! And they are really different, but get along together perfectly xD LOL!  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff