Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[PRP]Something About you is special..(Dysmas x Tallulah) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:58 pm
StarshineAngel01

He gave a soft purr. "And we could go swimming every day in the ocean. Tell me Tallulah. What kind of home do you want?" He would do his best to see she got what she wanted. "Lets get to know the area!" Dysmas moved forward with a bit more purpose now. He wanted to see the area and decide what he could do to make it more defensible if needed.

He gave a laugh and nuzzled her cheek. "No one will see it quite the same way you do Lullah." Dysmas couldn't resist a grin at her cute embarrassment. "No, you're simply inflating my self ego." The male gave her a playful wink. "Long as I can do the same to you I think we'll be ok."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:08 pm
magnadearel

She smiled and purred lightly herself "I think that sounds like a fabulous lifestyle to live, splashing around in the ocean,having intimate moments and all that" she said thinking about thoughtfully "I want a home, that is filled with love, safety and joy and happiness" she told him and let out a light laugh as he got more excited. She looked around and frowned a little if they wanted to build their home and family life here they would need to make it more defensible, so their children and themselves would be safe.But she was fully aware that Dysmas and herself would be good at protecting their family.

"that's because I look at in a more intimate way then others" she said eyeing him once again. "You're always welcome to do the same" she told him. She flicked her tail to and fro as she lightly watched him explored some more. She caught up with him and nuzzled him.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:21 pm
StarshineAngel01

Dysmas nodded solemnly as she told him what she wanted in her home. He couldn't ask for anything less either. "But what do you want it to look like? I'm sure we could find caves long here some where, but they might be too cold or fill with water. Or we could build a nest up on the dunes, but that comes with its own problems of sand and wind."

He smiled fondly at her. She was wonderful. Dysmas was grateful that they'd woken up so close together. No searching for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:31 pm
magnadearel

Tallulah thought about it 'Hmm...I've never thought about, but the same time I would be content with whatever style of home we have" she said and frowned a little "there are lots of different styles we could go with for our home but at the same time there is pros and cons of each style" she told him.

She sensed his mood and glanced at him with her blue eyes "are you okay?" she asked him before standing beside him. She was glad she didn't have to look too far for him, when he was just right there. She continued to swish her tail to and fro.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:46 pm
StarshineAngel01

The male sounded amused as he replied, "well I did pop the question upon you rather suddenly. No worries. We have time I believe. Lets enough ourselves shall we? Could I interest you in a dip in the sea? Of course you just came out of there."

Dysmas was startled by her question. "Yes I'm alright. Why do you ask?" He hadn't realized he was doing anything out of the ordinary.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:55 pm
magnadearel

Tallulah nodded her head "You did, pop the question on me rather suddenly, but I don't mind. If you hadn't I would probably end up torturing myself and constantly wishing you were..mine" she said quietly. She glanced over at the ocean "sure...although you might loose me I blend it very well with the water" she put in.

She shook her head lightly "you looked like you were thinking about something" she told him before padding down the sand towards the ocean and paused glancing back at him "you coming? Dys or are you just going to check me out from the shore?" she asked him with a playful wink.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:44 pm
StarshineAngel01
Ugh huge typo there! 'enough' is suppose to be enjoy. *face plants*

"You handled it very well I might add." He wondered just how many b'alam this had happened to. Well, it didn't matter. It had happened to them and he was happy. Dysmas believe Tallulah was also happy. "Hmmm you're correct, you do. I suppose I shall have to supply unwavering attention so you don't swim away from me." He replied teasingly.

"I suppose I was, but I don't remember what about now. Is that an offer? Cause I totally would." Dysmas grinned and bounded down the sands after her. He already knew he'd love the water, though he couldn't say why. The water felt as much like home as the land did, and maybe a bit more so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:33 pm
magnadearel

She glanced at him "well, that is good to know I think" she said thinking about it thoughtfully. As far as she was concerned the whole "finding your other half" was a long process to do but in some rare instances they didn't have to look far to find it. She blinked and sighed softly in a happy mood she was grateful she didn't have to search.

She giggled and shrugged a little as he said he forgot what he was thinking about "I think probably because you were distracted" she told him. "It could be an offer but you are more then welcome to check me out from shore" she laughed lightly and blinked as he followed her down to the water, i guess he wasn't content with checking her out on shore. "as for, getting all your attention I would totally enjoy that" she said before padding into the water and lowering herself into enjoying the coolness against her body.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:25 pm
StarshineAngel01

"That you are confident, beautiful, capable, stunning, and... do you want me to go on?" Dysmas glanced at her with a teasing grin. "These are excellent things to know. Never doubt."

"Oh I was most assuredly distracted by the most beautiful thing on the beach. I fear I'd much rather check you out close up." He swam along side her bobbing in the waves. It was perfect here. Not too rough though he believed it could be dangerous in bad weather.

"Wait here." With that Dysmas swam out further and dove under the waves with a flick of his dark tail.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:30 pm
magnadearel

Tallulah grins and listens to him list off why he likes her "I never said I doubted you..but you can go on and flatter me" she smiled. She blinked as he swam out to sea curious to know what he was getting. She treaded some water and waited for him to return. She lightly blew bubbles and then dunked her head into the water and resurfaced. "ahh..sooo..refreshing" she muttered to herself.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:06 pm
StarshineAngel01

"Well that's good, and I shall!" He was sure he could come up with lots of sweet things to say. It only seemed appropriate that he also find her something pretty. There was lots of stuff in the ocean. Dysmas swam down and poked into each nook and cranny he could find. He surfaced once for more air then went back after giving her a wave. The sunset male moved along quickly. Oh! He grabbed a grey shell and held it firmly in his teeth as he swam back to the surface.

Shaking the water from his ears, Dysmas headed back over to Tallulah. He proffered the shell to her. "Here you go darling. Something beautiful for my beautiful girl." He winked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:31 pm
magnadearel

Tallulah smiles "I would hope so" she said and waited patiently for him to return and once he had returned, she glanced down at what he had gotten her from the ocean and lightly took it from him "How did you, find me in the ocean? when I blend so well?' she asked him before lightly inspecting the shell "its a beautiful shell and thank you" she said and nuzzles him.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:55 pm
StarshineAngel01

He swam along gracefully beside her. This was almost more fun than walking on land. He watched her examine it with a grin on his face. "Open it up. The real treasure is inside." Dysmas was delighted with his present. On the outside the shell wasn't much to look at but open it up and the shell shimmered with a rainbow of colors. Nestled inside the shell was a black pearl. "Oh now that one was a tough one I'll admit. But you see the ocean is drawn to you and your beauty so all I had to do was follow the waters." He winked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:03 pm
magnadearel

Tallulah stopped treading water and let the ocean splash and bounce around her as she opened the shell. Her gaze twinkled happily as she saw what the shell housed was a black pearl "ohhh.. Dys, its a gorgeous pearl. I shall treasure it forever and thank you" she said before holding onto it and then semi-pouncing him im the water, causing them both to go underwater where she then nuzzled into him and licked his ear lovingly.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:35 pm
StarshineAngel01

His present went over as well as he'd hoped it would. "Well I hoped you would!" He teased, laughing when she pounced on him nearly made the water go up his nose. Dys accepted the nuzzle and returned with a hug. Then he pointed to some creatures swimming in the water. They were sleek animals with flippers front and back. How graceful they looked!  
[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff