Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:30 pm
I've noticed over the course of this year that Gaia's site traffic is decreasing an average of 4% every month.

These are just based on those free traffic report sites available and have no real numbers to reflect their sales income and actual worth. However, it is apparent that visitation is going down steadily. emo

I have this feeling that Club Verge crap will be moved to La Victorie completely, or removed completely, along with the entire shop. It is already the 1 year anniversary of that shop this month. What killed Club Verge in the first place was the item pricing when it first opened and the months following it. I'll be glad when it is gone. And that stoopid guild too.

Soon I'll be putting up a thread about Gold Gen Laundering. I've seen that a few users have run into them for various reasons and have had their concerns and disappointment. I have a way to deal with these issues and still save the economy from the dumping of gold. This place is like a landfill of gold sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:50 pm
The one trillion payout on the GGs is incredibly ridiculous. I remember if you had one million you pretty much had your pick of the litter in the MP, but nowadays even if you have one billion you can barely get anything you actually want because everything is so hyper-inflated. It honestly makes me quite sad that it's gotten so bad...  

astroblook

Divine Mystic

Kegokec

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:26 pm
I drop in and read some of the posts every week for the ATG but I don't really respond. Simply because I don't have anything else to say unless I want to continue to complain about the same issues I have been for almost a year. sweatdrop

Gaia's higher ups just aren't going to listen to us no matter what. We've tried everything. The only thing that will produce change is if the person in charge sells Gaia.

Although I often wonder how Lanzer feels about everything and if he blames himself. I don't blame him. He didn't know what kind of person he was selling to. sad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:05 pm
Kegokec
I drop in and read some of the posts every week for the ATG but I don't really respond. Simply because I don't have anything else to say unless I want to continue to complain about the same issues I have been for almost a year. sweatdrop

Gaia's higher ups just aren't going to listen to us no matter what. We've tried everything. The only thing that will produce change is if the person in charge sells Gaia.

Although I often wonder how Lanzer feels about everything and if he blames himself. I don't blame him. He didn't know what kind of person he was selling to. sad

Still, it's nice to see familiar faces and know that they are still with us in some way heart  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Deim

Unholy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:21 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This is probably one of my few posts, I'm not much of a poster myself, more of a lurker really.

But after seeing the dev alert earlier, I'm curious what the guild thinks about the recent " Robbery of La Victoire" alert that was posted.

Also if anyone could fill me in on what exactly happened that would be great.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:22 pm
Okay.. first... ONE TRILLION GOLD? WHA-
WHA..... eek ..Wh- emotion_jawdrop .... emotion_0A0 .... emotion_facepalm WHAT?! emotion_donotwant
I've never even heard of a Gaian NEEDING THAT MUCH GOLD burning_eyes

I honestly HAVE NO IDEA what Gaia is thinking! The way i try to help is to take a few art commissions and THROW the money down the gold sinks. Then I sell wanted items like the charms and donate that money too.

Also... there's a beach summer event right now? rofl I just clicked through the announcements now.. *sigh* Remebmer when announcements MEANT something? Like, "OOO I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED" not going to even bother with events probably until the next rejected Olympics!

If i lived closer to Gaia HQ I would walk there myself and give em a piece of my mind,personally! Perhaps I'll send a letter...  

Etrikia

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:56 pm
I have nothing to add to this week's discussion.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy week.

Hugs to everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:59 am
Sorry I'm late~ Wooh so many things to talk about this week @o@

First off, the beach party's on? Cool.
Secondly, the back-to-back-to-back goldsinks may be helping gold gen sales, but it also means the global rewards that need to be fulfilled are piling up. I wonder if the marketing team and the development team (or whoever makes changes/events on this site) have like a plan worked out here, or if the marketing team is doing things too fast for the development team to keep up.
Third, the terrible trillion. Though it (hopefully) won't suddenly dump a tril into the system, it feels rotten seeing it advertised. Weirdly though, I believe they're still selling another gold gen (155bil?). I wonder why.
Fourth (this is a long list indeed), as miss Shoopuffs also mentioned above, if anyone can say what the "robbery at La Vic" was about please do.
The "25% off on GC" apology tho...
Which goes to my fifth point. They've stopped the f**king four-a-day "flash sales, 40% off!" and have settled at a constant 10% off+gofusion charm pack, so now there are less sales announcements. Instead there are more gold gen ads. STFU Jet!!! stressed
I'll end on a higher note though. The mp graph, though now on the rise again, went down! emotion_kirakira What happened.  

Punktz

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100

Eternal Vagabond

Desirable Genius

9,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:41 pm
You can tell that Gaia gold generators (I hate those things so much!) are increasing their gold cap. It's like no matter how much I try to sink my gold in the shops, it just gets worse crying

I don't know why, but I haven't been feeling Gaia for a couple weeks. Maybe I'm just done with their crap. But I know this much, I'm probably not going to be on as often as I used to. The staff need to step up to the plate and solve this issue, or this will become indefinite. I'm sure many other users are feeling the same.

And my GOD. When are they going to update the shops for this 'Beach Party' thing? I know its on forums, but I would really like a new swimsuit for it :/ And besides, I really miss the times when Gaia put summery stuff all over towns and decorated it for the summertime. Now they aren't even doing that much for us. *sigh*

Gaia is starting to loose my interest...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:11 am
xx I met my fate xx
I would also like to encourage our members to take the fight wherever they can. Talk to users in the CB and flash spaces where people seem unaware of the issues. Have a friend IRL that used to be on Gaia? Let them know what's going on! Take it to other sites if you really want. I hear Tumblr likes causes...this is a cause, right?

Is this a reference to the e-mail I sent? I discussed there my plan for a propaganda campaign that would be conducted mainly outside Gaia.

EDIT: I've posted some parts of my plan.  

Alexius08

Destitute Millionaire

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:58 am
Pwnder
I made a crappy sigmap with your links in it. redface + a couple others.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://starlitsentiment.angelfire.com/revgaia.map][imgmap]http://s26.postimg.org/g0d7i1dll/revgaia.png[/imgmap][/url]

It's only 11KB. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:19 am
Last Trickster Prince
Pwnder

[url=http://starlitsentiment.angelfire.com/revgaia.map][imgmap]http://s26.postimg.org/g0d7i1dll/revgaia.png[/imgmap][/url]

It's only 11KB. <3

Thank you so much, it looks great!  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:21 am
xx I met my fate xx
Thank you so much, it looks great!
No problem! I needed something to do. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:14 pm
Last Trickster Prince
Pwnder

It's only 11KB. <3

Wholly crap! That's awesome! Thanks!

I was going to work on one eventually, when I had time outside of organizing my guild sink event, working and finding time to steal my computer back from my son gonk

I think that the whole guild needs a general one that they could all use, if they choose. heart  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:26 am
Pwnder
Wholly crap! That's awesome! Thanks!

I was going to work on one eventually, when I had time outside of organizing my guild sink event, working and finding time to steal my computer back from my son gonk

I think that the whole guild needs a general one that they could all use, if they choose. heart
No problem. I got bored. xD

Anyone is welcome to use that one, until someone can make a prettier one. lol I actually made it with the guild in mind.  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff