Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[P] Looking for RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:18 pm
Geyser Eelborn
Yes to all three! Taboo needs more friends and allies.

Sorry for the delay I was on a trip! XD Would you like to start one or two of them? I'll start up the ones you don't if you would like. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:00 pm
CaliWolfe
Geyser Eelborn

Sorry for the delay I was on a trip! XD Would you like to start one or two of them? I'll start up the ones you don't if you would like. :3

I was in the process of starting them this afternoon xD  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:33 pm
Geyser Eelborn
CaliWolfe
Geyser Eelborn

OH XD Well then. If you want me to start any of them still I'll be happy too. It'll just have to wait until tomorrow. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:34 pm
CaliWolfe
Geyser Eelborn
CaliWolfe
Geyser Eelborn

OH XD Well then. If you want me to start any of them still I'll be happy too. It'll just have to wait until tomorrow. XD

You'll have to wait for tomorrow for me to start them, too xP Sorry about that.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:23 am
I offer Kaito for rp with Neapspring. Possible interaction rp and then to friends. Since they are both going to be in the Storm Walkers  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:44 am
Zakiax
I offer Kaito for rp with Neapspring. Possible interaction rp and then to friends. Since they are both going to be in the Storm Walkers

Oo, yes, that sounds like a good idea! xD I'd love for them to meet and become friends.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:00 pm
Geyser Eelborn
Zakiax

Oo, yes, that sounds like a good idea! xD I'd love for them to meet and become friends.
Awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:11 am
Added Vaha, Kakaraska, and Yingarna! All three are looking for mates (future, in Vaha's case).  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:17 pm
I have lots of female water tribesman that I need to get out into the world. So you can pick and choose from them for Burtu and Tl'iish  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:39 pm
StarshineAngel01
I have lots of female water tribesman that I need to get out into the world. So you can pick and choose from them for Burtu and Tl'iish

Well, I've already gotten an offer for Burtu, and I'm very, very picky about Tl'iish. I guess we could try any of them out, but I'm not guaranteeing that Tl'iish will fall in love with any of them. Aquaria isn't in the right area, and a storm-minded gal won't be right for him, but we could try Saraswati or Verya I suppose. Verya would have a big challenge ahead of her, though, since Tl'iish abhors violence for any reason and will probably not get along well with a warrior.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:45 pm
Geyser Eelborn
StarshineAngel01

Well, I've already gotten an offer for Burtu, and I'm very, very picky about Tl'iish. I guess we could try any of them out, but I'm not guaranteeing that Tl'iish will fall in love with any of them. Aquaria isn't in the right area, and a storm-minded gal won't be right for him, but we could try Saraswati or Verya I suppose. Verya would have a big challenge ahead of her, though, since Tl'iish abhors violence for any reason and will probably not get along well with a warrior.
If not.. I have others who you can be used for general rp or even friendship rps.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:46 pm
StarshineAngel01
Geyser Eelborn
StarshineAngel01

If not.. I have others who you can be used for general rp or even friendship rps.

I'm always interested in friendship RPs. ^^  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:51 pm
Geyser Eelborn

Although, most of my B'alam need friends ;.; -needs to step up on this aspect- quick question about Vaha, for his future mate did you have anything in particular in mind?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:54 pm
StarshineAngel01
Geyser Eelborn

Although, most of my B'alam need friends ;.; -needs to step up on this aspect- quick question about Vaha, for his future mate did you have anything in particular in mind?

Must be a nature lover, must be pacifistic...should probably be full of vibe and energy. Someone whom he can have fun with. Someone who doesn't mind being mated to a ranger.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200