• Olympian 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:10 pm
Gaia is getting scary 3:

We need another ask the admin session.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:31 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Pwnder
Howdy Gaians blaugh

Ugh...I'm not sure how I feel about these gold sinks. I'm not even rich enough to reach those teirs. I feel bad for the people who can't even donate to the lowest tier. gonk

Still, removing 50T from the system would be nice if they didn't push out like 4 gold gens that offer the chance at 110bill for as little as 8 dollars stare

If they would just give us a gold sink without a gold generator while it was running then maybe the blind side of the community can see what the gg are doing to the site.

On the note of the TOS changes. Rude much? Wording is everything and they used "discontinue the Site" three times in section 3 and once again in another section burning_eyes

Yo, may I please have the code for your siggy? XD I want to put those banners for the petitions in mine. <3

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
6. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Steal what you want xd

I should make them all blink somehow  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

kujjles

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:33 pm
Last Trickster Prince
xx I met my fate xx
Last Trickster Prince
idk I'm liking my "Announcement Walkout" idea more and more. lol

Basically, when you've accumulated 10 announcements, you walkout.
We could make a thread explaining what we're doing, why, and encourage others to do the same.

I think that's a really cool idea!
Considering the number of announcements per day it wouldn't take long either.
Thanks. (:
Right? xD I bet there's already a couple people already sort of doing it. I know I'm tempted to. lol

That's a neato idea... *looks at heading* Oh... guess I'm walking out then~ XD

But nah, in all seriousness, I think that'd be a cool idea. How long would we do it? Just like a day? Kind of like the "every 15 minutes" or whatever it was movements? Those were always really interesting and at least got attention. If only we could add something to it too, like making our avatars as stark white and ghastly as possible (too bad white skin dye is so expensive :/ ) while we're out~ Stip down to the skivvies n go whiiiiite, or aqua bluuuue, or something~

But yeah, most people would be gone in less than 24 hours with how frequent these announcements have been (and it's so irritating)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:38 pm
kujjles
Last Trickster Prince
xx I met my fate xx
Last Trickster Prince

We could make a thread explaining what we're doing, why, and encourage others to do the same.

Thanks. (:
Right? xD I bet there's already a couple people already sort of doing it. I know I'm tempted to. lol

But nah, in all seriousness, I think that'd be a cool idea. How long would we do it? Just like a day? Kind of like the "every 15 minutes" or whatever it was movements? Those were always really interesting and at least got attention. If only we could add something to it too, like making our avatars as stark white and ghastly as possible (too bad white skin dye is so expensive :/ ) while we're out~ Stip down to the skivvies n go whiiiiite, or aqua bluuuue, or something~

But yeah, most people would be gone in less than 24 hours with how frequent these announcements have been (and it's so irritating)
I was thinking of keeping it kind of ongoing.

Also, what are these "15 minute strikes"? O:  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

kujjles

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:41 pm
Last Trickster Prince
kujjles
Last Trickster Prince
xx I met my fate xx
Last Trickster Prince

Thanks. (:

I was thinking of keeping it kind of ongoing.

Also, what are these "15 minute strikes"? O:

When I was in highschool, once a year, we'd have a day of "every 15 minutes". They'd pull out a random kid from class every 15 minutes, paint them white (with their consent) and then send them back to class, where they wouldn't talk or interact with folks in class for the rest of the day. It was to represent the randomness, suddenness, and sheer number of those lost in driving (especially drunk driving) accidents, and it was REALLY neat in my opinion (white of course representing the ghosts of these people).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:43 pm
kujjles
When I was in highschool, once a year, we'd have a day of "every 15 minutes". They'd pull out a random kid from class every 15 minutes, paint them white (with their consent) and then send them back to class, where they wouldn't talk or interact with folks in class for the rest of the day. It was to represent the randomness, suddenness, and sheer number of those lost in driving (especially drunk driving) accidents, and it was REALLY neat in my opinion.
That's interesting. o: I wonder how we could get that to work on a forum?  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:57 pm
Pwnder
Steal what you want xd

Ooh, sweet! I'll gladly use one of these in my own signature! Hope that's alright. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:00 pm
Last Trickster Prince
kujjles
When I was in highschool, once a year, we'd have a day of "every 15 minutes". They'd pull out a random kid from class every 15 minutes, paint them white (with their consent) and then send them back to class, where they wouldn't talk or interact with folks in class for the rest of the day. It was to represent the randomness, suddenness, and sheer number of those lost in driving (especially drunk driving) accidents, and it was REALLY neat in my opinion.
That's interesting. o: I wonder how we could get that to work on a forum?

I was just thinking once folks reach the 10 announcements, without warning, stop what you're doing here, unequip everything (aside from maybe a plain white/black/ghost skintone or something) and leave for a day or so~ Maybe leave a little blurb in a signature about what's going on so people can join in if they want, something like that~  

kujjles

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 pm
Guess I'll throw in my two cents this week.

That TOS update doesn't scare me into thinking Gaia's gonna shut down. It'd be the most stupid business decision Gaia ever made. No way Tentacl and whatever fb or phone games they have will hold up Gaia Interactive. *snicker* However, someone on Gaia's staff NEEDS to take a chill pill. They REALLY hate their job, more than we users are annoyed with Gaia. They couldn't have made that TOS anymore rude even if they added in a picture of a hand giving us the middle finger with the words "******** you. I hate all of you." under it. Even using legal jargon didn't help that tone! Good grief!

Normally I'm able to ignore announcements, but that sale made me wanna punch a wall, especially when that Princess dev, who apparently didn't learn their lesson the first time they did it, posted a CS announcement in Staff Alerts. I was to the point where I was just a few more announcements away from regretting using any of my cash tree GC on the sale. I hope they NEVER do that again. And I'm one of the few users who didn't mind the CS Private Message spam at all! @_@

I'm continuing to ignore beach party, though I can easily sink 1 billion into it. I don't approve of poorer users being excluded from events, or being excluded from being able to purchase things from the Loyalty Store that ties into the events. It's not fair to them. They work and are just as supportive of making sure Gaia stays alive and active as any rich user.

I wish Gaia would release more re-release Generators. Maybe they don't because they realized that, unlike new items generators & gold sinks, re-release generators undo all the damage their Gold Generators caused.

Staff are ignoring Club Verge, huh? Well that even further cements my belief that they're turning Loyal's Bazaar into the new Club Verge and leaving non-GC users with no thanks for their loyalty. Disappointing. Gaia would get a lot more support if they equally focused on everyone best they can.

I'm a bit annoyed at the blatant favoritism of GC users through the BG cap increase, but that'll go away if staff increases gold amounts of other features more easily accessible to other users that don't require GC or gold rich users to benefit from. Plus I hear it's currently not even possible to reach that cap on BG. Not enough activity/high-payout tanks.

I'm sorta becoming numb to/extremely bored with Gaia's updates. I really just wanna see LB updated with more cheaper items and more re-release RIGs. @_@  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:49 pm
Pwnder
xx I met my fate xx
Pwnder
Howdy Gaians blaugh

Ugh...I'm not sure how I feel about these gold sinks. I'm not even rich enough to reach those teirs. I feel bad for the people who can't even donate to the lowest tier. gonk

Still, removing 50T from the system would be nice if they didn't push out like 4 gold gens that offer the chance at 110bill for as little as 8 dollars stare

If they would just give us a gold sink without a gold generator while it was running then maybe the blind side of the community can see what the gg are doing to the site.

On the note of the TOS changes. Rude much? Wording is everything and they used "discontinue the Site" three times in section 3 and once again in another section burning_eyes

Yo, may I please have the code for your siggy? XD I want to put those banners for the petitions in mine. <3

Steal what you want xd

Super duper thanks!! <3 I managed to make it all fit somehow. 0.0 Methinks I need a new sigmap.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:58 pm
Izzy Derp
Gosh I fail I forgot to change the date on the setup. Meh so sleep deprived. Going on 28 hours no sleep crying its been fixed.

*sputters uncontrollably and prepares a comfy bed for you* OMG! Go. To. Sleep! Take a nap! Something! gonk gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:55 pm
I just have to say that this summer sale has been terrible! Just terrible! How can you call that a sale?! Nothing in there was cheap! I feel like gaia is cheating it's customers, because as they have so many times said, they're a business.

It really makes me sad that so many gaians actually spend their hard earned money (or their parent's) on this s**t. I just watched a stream where a girl used 200 dollars on cash so she could buy 500 project shopkeeper GGs. And the worst part is that she was so poor she was overdraft. And even with all this she seemed perfectly happy and kept trying to get that ticket. It's no wonder there's so much inflation when people do things like this. And in the end those who do win the ticket are actually doing gaia a favor by coming up with new items and whatnot for them to sell for real money. What a rip-off!

I feel like gaia is only a store now. It used to be a community, but now it's a store. It's a store that sells god damn mass produced pixels. :I That's basically what gaia is now. You know I could live with massive inflation if at least there was put some thought into the community too?

Puh, sorry for the long rant, I just felt a need to vent my frustration over gaia...
Well at least they're having the gold sink thing, I am kinda excited to see how that goes. Btw, does anyone know what they promised to get into loyal's shop from the last gold sink and have we gotten any of it yet? o.o I mean except from the elysium's gate items we got, wasn't there something else too?  

Hexamoth

Backwoods Elder

Hexamoth

Backwoods Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:02 pm
Andromeda Phoenix

I'm sorta becoming numb to/extremely bored with Gaia's updates. I really just wanna see LB updated with more cheaper items and more re-release RIGs. @_@

This. Yes. We need this to happen. Gaia needs this to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:10 pm
dark pillow
Andromeda Phoenix

This. Yes. We need this to happen. Gaia needs this to happen.

emotion_brofist It's all I'm waiting for. It's to the point I would strongly attempt to mostly ignore everything going on if staff just updated LB properly. @_@

For your previous post I think staff's still working on the REI they'll release in LB. I believe Dark Heart is winning. And then staff will have us vote on the color.  

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:51 pm
Andromeda Phoenix
Izzy Derp
Gosh I fail I forgot to change the date on the setup. Meh so sleep deprived. Going on 28 hours no sleep crying its been fixed.

*sputters uncontrollably and prepares a comfy bed for you* OMG! Go. To. Sleep! Take a nap! Something! gonk gonk gonk gonk

I got some sleep after I had dinner yesterday. I got a good 15 hours. ^_^  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces