Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Broken Is the New Whole Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:37 pm
User Image
All an honorable man only truly owns their word.

Caleb

Caleb blinks a few times. "It's fine. I'm willing to listen if you need to talk about it." He offered to her as a small voice said there was something important about Merida and she must be protected.

Keeping it is a sign of conviction.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:58 pm
Merida Willow

She listened to him and slowly nodded. Now it was safe to cross the road which she did in a speed walk. When they reached the other side of the street she glanced around. No one was around, not even in a car. Looking at him she bit her lip only to push her hood back and ruffle her loose hair. "My ex is pissed off at me and tries to send his friends to get me....", she muttered. That was part of it but that's all she said before she walked at a somewhat lazy pace towards her house.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:07 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb shakes his head lightly after Merida says her ex tries having his friends grab her. "Sheesh. I can't understand that unless you kept something very special to him." He said as he matched her pace.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:25 pm
Merida Willow

She walked with him and stopped after half a block. "He tried to propose to me after I walked in on him having sex with someone I was close to.... Let's say he still wants me back after over half his stuff said 'hello' to the rain....", she muttered, before going back to walking, again. Her backpack felt heavier then before now, and she tried to play it off.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb couldn't help but scowl when he heard that her ex had cheated on her, and then proposed to her. "Such a distasteful man..." He muttered as he walked with her. His wing twitched under his coat but he did his best to ignore it for now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:05 pm
Merida Willow

She nodded,"You're telling me.", she said. Rubbing her neck again she looked around, they had walked a good block now. There was two more to go which felt like forever.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image

Caleb

"About how far until your house?" Caleb asked, a slight edge to his voice as something seemed off in the air to him. Subconsciously he tensed up but wasn't sure why exactly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:26 pm
Merida Willow

Ruffling her odd bronze hair, she glanced at him,"Two blocks.", she said only to pick up her pace now. Hairs started to stand on end as she was almost jogging.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:04 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb nods lightly as he matched Merida's pace without seeming to switch from a walking gait. He was on edge so he watched every dark corner as if someone could jump out of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:07 pm
Merida Willow

Soon enough they were standing in front of a house. Now she fiddled with her keys with shaking hands, which took a moment before she got the key in and opened the door. Now she looked around her house and back to him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb scanned the area around the front door of Merida's house. "I have... A bad feeling...." He said with a frown. "There is something wrong...."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:44 pm
Merida Willow

She looked at him and then back to her house. "I can sense something too....", she said. Now she looked around and stayed on her front porch with her door ajar.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb stepped up onto Merida's front porch before lightly touching the door with his bare hand. A large scowl came to his face. "There seems to be someone uninvited in your home. The threshold feels like it has been breached.." He said just barely loud enough for her to hear, knowing such because he was able to put his hand across it without trouble.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:05 pm
Merida Willow

"Wait, how do you know?", she asked him, as her fair skin paled out even more. Now she stepped away from her own house. Her thoughts ran through her house lay otu and all. "I have no doggie doors or open windows...", she muttered after a moment.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb looked to Merida before sighing lightly. "Promise you won't freak out when I tell you how I know." He said before moving away from her door and over to her.

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces