Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[PRP] Stumbling into each Other [Avani Shah x Yaotl Yolotli] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:52 pm
Yaotl tentatively stretches his body out because parts of his body is starting to get all cramped and it was becoming uncomfortable for him in this position and as those muscles stretches out, an immediate sensation of relief came flooding across him and he couldn't help but to let out a raspy purr of happiness, but that purr was very brief. "Good answer, Avani... but I am afraid that your opinion will change when you encounter another warrior." He says with a light teasing tone but he's fully aware that its a possibility that there are a bigger and stronger warrior out there. He lifts his head up and 'looks' at Avani (while knowing that its pointless but he felt like he have to go through those kind of motions to make other party feel comfortable) when she speaks about crafter and her secrets.

"Friends? Promise?" He inquires before he falls silent, thinking about her comments and he nods little bit. "We just met, Avani Shah but...." He pauses as he clears his throat, a frown appearing on his face because his throat is getting too scratchy for his liking and it reminds him why he doesn't talk that often. "... Yes. I do consider you my friend. If you haven't noticed, I don't talk... that much. Any secrets you tell me is... safe." He shifts his weight so it won't be all on one leg and he offers her a light smile. "Teach me all of tricks you want me to know. However.... I have one little request.." That smile turns upside down.

"As you can see, I am blind.. however, if there is a way for me to be able to see." He starts to say as he blinks at Avani's comment about the water and possibly carrying him to the stream. "I am too heavy for you." His raspy voice is filled with amusement now. "I can drag myself over to the stream, no problems there." He proceeds in demonstrating by extending his claws out, digging it into ground and drags himself over few inches before he stops because he knows that Avani would be yelling at him because he was 'supposed to stay off his paws'. This male is a stubborn one and Avani will have to deal with it.

"Water first. Then I will tell you what it will take to make me being able to see somewhat like you." Yaotl rasps the answer out as he stretches his body out more, clearing his throat repeatedly because its getting even more dry. He suddenly licks Avani's nose when he sensed that she is right there in front of his face then he proceeds in trying to drag himself over to the stream more, forgetting the fact that he can use telekinesis to 'carry' himself over. However, before he could start dragging himself, he felt Avani's forehead and nose pressing against his and his eyes widens little bit. "Oh....." He sounds startled as he blinks, feeling the heat rising up in his cheeks but thankfully his fur was black so she couldn't see that he's blushing madly. "Great Warrior eh?" He couldn't resist the urge to nuzzle her little bit as he smirks crookedly while his cheeks continues to heat up because its his very first time encountering this kind of situation. "You already pleased me by being here with me." His voice is getting even more raspier.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:43 pm
Laughing she slapped his paws gently and stepped on them lightly to stop the male from moving on. "Why would I want to meet other warriors? One is surely enough for me." She teased then mewled softly when he nuzzled her a bit. "Alright. You can keep my secrets only if you stay here and let me get you the water. I crafted a stone water container." Avani said and heard that his voice was getting raspier and raspier when he spoke.

Damnit that was her doing. "Now hush yourself. I'll bring that water. If you don't you'll drag yourself over my things and possibly more rocks then you'll be hurt and blame me all over again!" Quickly licking Yaotl's nose lightly she bounded off to gather that water with her stone container, which was like a bucket really and dropped it into the water. Using her telepathic abilities to lift it up along with her strength she pulled the water behind her careful to not drop the contents to the ground.

Finally in front of her guest she took out a wooden bowl and dipped it into the container then presented it to Yaotl. "There, now you can drink and not hurt yourself in the process. While also not getting yelled at!" Avani laughed.

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:28 pm
As the large male tries to drag himself forward toward the sound of the stream that is nearby, his paws twitches when something slapped at them lightly and there is a pressure on them which effectively caused him to stop dragging himself across the ground. "You say that now, Avani Shah..." Yaotl rasped the words out, knowing that after this encounter, they will probably part ways and she will encounter other males that more likely will be more impressive than he is. An odd sinking sensation in his chest alarmed the male as he felt like he was going to lose his heart or have it shrivel up into dust and he forces himself to keep his facial features neutral while the female spoke about a stone container.

All of the sudden, his nose felt wet after a tongue licked it and he lifts his head up curiously, listening to the paws puttering away toward the stream then back to him. "What if I like being yelled at? It gives me this......." He trails off as he is at loss of how to explain that warm and fuzzy feeling and he frowns in annoyance, not liking the fact that he's not familiar with all of emotions that exists out there. "it looks like squirrel cuddling with other one." He lamely finishes the sentence, feeling like a huge fool for revealing that he's not in touch with all of his emotions. His muzzle tentatively reaches out for the bowl and he tries to lap it up but some of the water goes up his nose, causing him to splutter and flail around. Sneezing repeatedly while coughing, Yaotl forces himself to sitting position with his paws resuming throbbing once again and he glares in the spot where he thinks Avani is at but.... in reality, he's glaring at empty air. "Are you trying to kill me or something, woman?!" He snapped as he is not happy that he keeps getting hurt or almost drowned when he's around Avani. "you are dangerous..." He frowns little bit, not sure how to act now as he hooks his paw around floating bowl and brings it toward his muzzle for a long drink.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:22 pm
Avani rolled her eyes at Yaotl. "I don't make it a habit to find warriors to talk to. If anything you might be the only one I would be interested in talking to if they aren't as nice as you." She said then laughed. "You liked being yelled at? I hope that's supposed to make me feel special.....like cuddling squirrels? I've never seen them cuddle before. Just run around chasing and chittering when I take some of their nut shells that are discarded. But I bet they would be cute. Are you calling us cute already Yaotl?" Avani teased then watched as he snapped at her for nearly drowning, on his own mind you, and grumbled some.

"I'm not trying to kill you Yaotl!" Indeed the earth female yelled at the fiery male and moved over to make sure he was alright. "If you wanted to drown, I would have allowed you to go to the stream but that isn't very nice. Meanie." There was a pout on her face and in her tone. "I'm sorry Yaotl." This female shouldn't be affectionate towards this stranger but she couldn't help it when Avani leaned close to nuzzle him in making sure he was fine. "Don't be mad at me. I won't do anything to hurt you, I promise."

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:24 am
"You are still new to this world, no?" The large male inquires after he took a deep drink from the stone container, feeling more refreshed than before because his throat is not rubbing itself raw and he frowns in embarrassment and annoyance when he realized what he have said. "Meh. Any animal pairs cuddling will do if squirrels don't do it." He grumpily says as he feels like a huge fool because he never seen squirrels in entirely so he was just guessing and it backfired in his face. "Us... cute?" He blinks as his eyes widens when he realized that he have done and he mentally flailed while remaining stoic on outside. "Perhaps I am. What are you going to do about it?" He quirks his eyebrow in a playful manner, hoping that she will think he's just playing around.

When the female yelled at him for accusing her of trying to drown him in that stone container, he glares at her balefully but that glare died down when he heard the pout in her voice but he's still very irritated that he almost drowned in first place! A soft grumbling could be heard coming from him while she nuzzles him, Yaotl nudges her little bit as that squirrel-cuddling feeling is back and he headbutts her lightly in a sign of affection. "Meh... just put the container down in front of me next time instead of having it float around in front of my face. Next time, I won't be so lucky." He grumps at the female but there is a hint of teasing among that grumpy voice. Yaotl gropes around for the container so he could drink from it again and fails at it miserably because the bowl is now on the ground instead of floating in midair. "Do you know how to make fire?" He inquires while his ears lays flat against his head, obviously irritated with his blindness.

Krusnik05
The Game. You lost it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:19 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm
Okay

The female nodded as she was still new to this world and....slowly smiled as he talked about any animal pairings cuddling if squirrels don't. That surprised her and...she leaned closer to lick his cheek then backed away. "Since you are so cute I thought I'd give you that kiss." Avani said with amusement because frankly she wanted to do that.

Nodding some the earth female purred softly when her head was butted lightly and laughed. "You are in danger of entering adorable status, Yaotl." Carefully Avani did as the great male said especially when he was seeking for more water. "There it's where you want it Yaotl." The female didn't want to keep Yaotl struggling or getting upset at her for it. Yet when the male asked if she knew how to make fire...she was startled and shook her head slowly, not that he would see but the reaction was still thre. "Uh....Um no I can't. Earth tribess remember?" Which made her feel a tad disappointed. "How about this? I can stop everything here and help you back to your den that is hot? Maybe that will be better."

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:27 pm
A small surprised squeak escaped Yaotl's muzzle before he could stop it, the large male visibly fidgeted before he turns head toward the direction where that kiss came from. "I am not cute, Avani Shah." He grumbles as he feels the heat rising up inside his cheeks area under the dark fur.. and he's not liking the fact that it have been happening way too often around this female. The male have no idea what the heat under the fur means at all but he can't openly ask questions about this kind of thing.. its too embarrassing for him.

"Adorable status? I don't think I want to earn that status at all. I am still a big bad warrior." Yaotl says in gruffly voice while his paw continues to grope around for the stone container. When the female moved the bowl into his paw, he curls his digits around the container and lowered his head to have a long drink, feeling the scratchiness in his throat going away. "Oh...." He quietly says as he discovers that Avani isn't able to make a fire. "No! No... that is out of question. I am not going to have you going out of your way to do that." He 'looks' up at her in annoyance, not liking the idea of him having to rely on her to find his way back home. ".... Do you have two stones- Oh wait.. you have plenty of those... get dry tinder and straws. I will walk you through this." He sits back up on hunches.

Krusnik05

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:34 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Avani stared at Yaotl with amusement. He wasn't cute? Alright then he was adorable and cuddly looking and even......very handsome. Of course if she said all of those things among the ones that keep popping up in her head, Yaotl might just call her insane and leave. The Earth tribess didn't want him to leave just yet because she was enjoying his company more than ever.

Pouting cutely Avani flicked her tail and twitched her ears. "Fine if you aren't adorable then you are the adorable big bad warrior with a scary look on his face directed at me." That was a mouthful of a title but hey she only wanted to tease him as much as he would allow from her. Jumping at his shout and the look of annoyance...Avani felt less. Perking up when he spoke about gathering dry tinder and straws the female stood up with excitement. "I don't have straw but are dry leaves, bark, twigs and some fungus. Can those work?" Avani sure hoped so because if he was going to teach her how to make fire this was going to be an experience of a lifetime and a great skill. Avani will also love.....er like Yaotl even more.

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:30 pm
"You are one very talkative female, are you?" Yaotl grumps at Avani but there were a hint of amusement in his voice while he pats her paw in affectionate manner. After he shouted at her, he felt her jump and he felt something that resembles sadness and guilt so he leans over clumsily to nuzzle her to reassure her that he was annoyed with the idea of needing help getting back home just so he can see. "Mmm...." He closes his eyes as he listens to Avani jump up and asked him if those things she listed will work, he pauses on the notion of fungi because those can be pretty moist.

"Everything you listed but fungus.. unless they are really dry will work." He finally replies after few heartbeats of silence and he felt his scarred muzzle twists into something that looks like a smile and grimace at same time. The excitement is thick in the air coming from Avani, Yaotl secretly felt pleased that he was able to teach the female something and hopefully be more useful to her. Having a female hovering over him, making sure nothing is in his way and whatnot is nice for the few moments but it gets bothersome because he's an independent guy but with Avani, oddly enough, he didn't mind it at all. "Well, what are you waiting for, female? get those supplies so I can teach you how to start a fire." He grumpily says but there is some warmth underlying those words.

Krusnik05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:55 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

"I'm only this talkative because you are here and for another I like talking to you." Avani stuck her tongue out at him teasingly even though she knew that he wouldn't be able to see it. If he was able to then he would have been even more annoyed at her. Avani didn't want Yaotl to be annoyed. Blinking a bit at the patting on her paw with this sensation of affection in the manner she smiled cutely when he reassured her that the earth female leaned to reassure him.

Pouting slightly she leaned close to press her nose to Yaotl. If you keep being grumpy with me I'll stick myself to you until I get a smile....and a laugh out of you Yaotl. But as you wish grumpy face." Giving a gentle head butt, Avani ran off to gather those things into her pouch. "Don't move from your spot! There are still rocks around!"

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:18 pm
Making a slight face at the female when she retorted and he figured that she did something more but unfortunately, he's still in that world of darkness so he couldn't see what she have done. Yaotl headbutts the female lightly when she leans into him with a raspy purr while closing his sightless eyes in sheer contented manner, feeling like he could somewhat relax here but not when those cursed rocks are still around. Meeping little bit, his nose comes in connection with Avani without him realizing it and he glares at her grumpily but that glare is half-hearted.

"You brat..." He mutters as he glares while he tenses up when Avani confirms that there are still rocks around him. "I thought you removed them all!" He roared after Avani, genuinely annoyed now because the rocks are his enemy and he doesn't want any of them near him. His paws throbbed dully, almost like they are reminding him that rocks did that to his precious paws. The nerve of that female..... Yaotl seethes little bit as he rests his head on top of his paws, glowering off into the space. "That female infuriates me...." He mutters to himself while his tail thumps behind him in annoyance.

Krusnik05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:46 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Avani Shah, the earth tribess laughed at the roar from Yaotl. For some reason, he wasn't so scary anymore just an amusing grump from the fire tribe who was seriously hating on her rocks. Which she wondered what his home was made of because if it was rocks...no, nevermind. Avani would not point out that his home might potentially be made of rocks to keep fire from burning the earth or else he'll come after her like a fire breathing mad b'alam. That made Avani stop in wonder...could he breathe fire? What was it like? Now Avani was supremely curious about fire more so than ever.

Gathering her items to stuff into her bag that hung around her neck, the lovely lady trotted back to Yaotl and moved the last few rocks away to stand in front of Yaotl. Reaching around with her paw to touch his own paw she panted softly from the rush she went through to not annoy Yaotl anymore than necessary then smiled. "I'm back but I bet you are not liking that since that was too quick. As for the rocks...be nice to them and they'll be nice to you." Which was absolutely crazy to say since rocks were inanimate objects but perhaps it was the respect of nature since it does have a way of getting back a those who were absolutely mean first. Not that Yaolt was truly mean, just not sociable.

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:35 am
Shifting his weight while looking uncomfortable because those rocks aren't friendly like the ones back in his home land, Yaotl hears Avani's laughter after he roared at her and he realized that she's not scared of him anymore...for some reason, he felt relieved and happy about that. He grumbles as he settles down more tightly against the ground, growling at the rocks that is around him, not pleased with those sharp pointy little demons while he waits for the female to get back to him tensely.

"They attacked me first!" Yaotl Yoloti exclaims in annoyance as he hears her coming back and making that stupid remark, he whips his head in the direction of Avani's voice, growling fiercely. "Why are you siding with those little evil things? Look at what they did to my paws!" He holds his paw up with a wounded expression in his pale sight-less eyes. "Sheesh... you are a naive female..." He mutters to himself as he tucks his paws firmly under his body protectively since he's keenly aware of rocks' presences around him. They will be the bane of his very existence. Straightening his body upward in more stiff and professional like posture, the male shifts his weight little bit before staring in the female's direction. "Do you have dry bark ready along with dry grass or leaves?"

krusnik05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:35 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Avani shook her head in amusement at the large male. "I side with them because they are one of the most important materials in our world in creating nearly everything, including homes and tools. I'm earth after all but more importantly every day that I wake up to the sun, I learn something new about this world. I learned a lot about rocks too. There are some that have small glitters in them." If Yaotl was able to see she would show him...but then they wouldn't be here now with him as the teacher and getting used to each others' company. If anything she liked Yaotl a lot and it was a feeling that kept growing.

"I do have those items." Coming closer to sit next to the proud male that she was admiring for the inner strength he had, she pressed their shoulders together and looked down at the items she placed in front of them, well her but she wanted to treat him fairly. "I put the rocks away to one side so that you don't hurt yourself anymore Yaotl. I'm still sorry that they hurt you." Murmurs gently waiting to be taught how to create fire.

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:50 pm
Yaotl tucks his paws in firmly under his body because he is now wary of rocks that are around him even though Avani have claimed to put them to side, he doesn't believe her. But who can blame him? He pauses at Avani's wise comment as he glares in the general direction of the female grumpily in a silent concession that the female have a point there. "Glitter? rocks do NOT glitter!" Yaotl bares his fangs at Avani as he shakes his head. "Demons do not glitter.. especially not those that is surrounding me." He says with a quiet growl aimed toward the general area where he stepped on those rocks. "Blood-thirsty.. I tell you..." He mutters as he knows that his grumbling is going to make Avani even more amused and that's probably the reason why he's still grumbling about rocks instead of letting it go like he normally does.

"Mmm.......I don't think you are truly sorry about those rocks. You are probably going to collect my blood from those rocks for some kind of crafts." Yaotl turns his head toward Avani with a half-hearted glare but there is a teasing expression there along in his voice as well. "Put the log on ground and stack the dry grass on top of it." He instructs as he shifts his weight when he feels the static sensations zooming up his front legs because he have been sitting on them and they fell asleep. With a grunt, he shifts his weight while dragging his front legs out and growls at his legs, not really understanding why they are being stupid. "Get two rocks and start hitting against each other to create a spark near the dry grass. If we were in my territory, I would have told you to stick the dry grass near the lava..." He instructs her while his tail thumps the ground behind him in annoyance because he's sensing a rock right next to his tail and its making him tense.

krusnik05

[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces