Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:12 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and blushed, until she heard his accent. Barely did she manage to stand up with out whip lash. Her voice seemed to vanish as she started to walk away from him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius reached out and took hold of her arm in a gentle manner."Hold on miss. Are you alright?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:36 pm
Awella Hawk

She glared at him best as she could. "Let go of me you Frenchie.", she growled. Her accent clearly Welsh and British mixed accent, since she was raised on the boarder of the lands. Ports were always moving it seemed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius sighed."As you wish mademoiselle."Marius then let her go and walked out of the alley ahead of her. Then a couple of guards who heard the gunshot walked forward and said."Oi you there did you fire that shot."Marius feigned innocence."Why no sir. I don't even have a-"The other guard nudged the first."You moron. Of course it was him. And you should have recognized him quickly enough. The king put a bounty on his head a couple months ago when he robbed his own personal ship. That's Marius Valjean.Marius shrugged."I guess you could call me that. But I'm sorry because I don't think that I'll cooperate right now. Au revoir."Marius then kicked one back and then rushed off in the other direction.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:07 pm
Awella Hawk

She walked out of the alley after she saw him run off with guards after him. Now she groaned before returning to her house. Her Mom was working and no where near the house. Now she sighed as she readied for the night. Debts, they freaking suck is the main thought she had as the sun started to set.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius eventually ran down an alley and found a dead end."Oh great."Marius turned and then saw that the number of guards had grown tremendously. What was once two guards was now close to twenty."Surrender now.""Never."Marius drew his cutlass and started to fight. His attacks were tenacious and brutal and the guards were taken back. He cut down half of them before one struck him in the back of the head and he fell. The guards then dragged the unconscious Marius to the jail.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:36 pm
Awella Hawk

With time she found out where the pirate captain was. Now she climbed onto a roof and sighed, as she looked down at the side jail area. Knelling there she groaned under her breath.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius woke up in the jail cell. He placed a hand on where the guards hit him in the back of the head. He growled when he looked around and saw that he was in jail. He walked over to the cell door and grabbed hold of it. He nudged the door to see how sturdy they were and found they were incredibly sturdy. He sighed then sat in the corner of his cell.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:09 pm
Awella Hawk

She moved along the roofs slowly once the sun went down. Once she settled in place she threw a couple of ropes down, onto a beam. After a moment or so, she moved away and sighed under her breath. With that she looked around before throwing some rocks at different places and hitting a couple of guards, again she moved quietly along the roof top. Soon enough with the guards running after a ghost or two.

Now she knocked a lone guard out and stole his jacket with hat. Slipping into the area she heard that he'd be in. Now with him in her sight, of course not after slipping a couple sets of keys off passing guards. Once she was alone with him, it was a bit clear when she jingled the keys, of course that was well she was leaning against a shadowed wall; which hid her. Walking out of the shadows she lifted the hat slowly. "I'm only doing this cause I'm in your debt.", she said, of course after she had tried a couple of keys. It was clear now the clothes dwarfed her since most men were wider in the shoulder then she. Leading him outside quietly now only to get rid of the jacket but left the hat on. Now she ran and jumped only to grab edge of lower part of the building which was seven feet tall.

Still she looked like a guy with the baggy shirts. After a second she managed somehow to swing her lower body up onto the roof. It was clear she had grown up as a ship girl for a good while. To most she seemed weak but it was not that true.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius saw what he thought was a guard and was wondering why they were jingling a pair of keys. Maybe it was to taunt him then he saw that it was the girl from earlier. When she opened his cell he grinned. The he said to her."I appreciate it anyway."He followed her and when he saw her climb up the wall pretty easily. He was impressed but he thought he heard some of the other prisoners calling the guards because they saw them getting out. He cursed then easily climb up the wall as well. When they were on the top of the building he said to her."We should hurry the guards will be coming soon."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:24 pm
Awella Hawk

She rolled her eyes and led him away from most of the gun fire. With ease she moved along roof tops. Soon enough she was leaning against a chimney which was getting shoot at. Wincing she stayed there and looked at Marius.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius followed Awella as the guards shot at them. When she leaned against the chimney Marius looked around then shrugged."Get out of here. No point in getting yourself in trouble over me. I think I can fight my way out of here."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:45 pm
Awella Hawk

A few guards had to reload only to growl as she looked at him. Now she made it to another roof only for the guards to see her. "Awella!!!", mad shouts came as she leaned against another stone chimney. Most of the shouts of anger and basically asking her how she could help a pirate. She threw the hat down at the guards before trying to stand up now, but almost fell down instead. As she had a leg hanging off the roof now. Now she tried to get herself back up with a twisted ankle.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was preparing to jump down and fight the guards when he looked over at her and saw that she had a twisted ankle. Marius knew that she would have a hard time getting around now so he went over to her and started to carry her. He ran from rooftop to rooftop with ease even carrying someone else. Eventually he made it to the docks. He saw Lefty looking over to see if he could spot him. Lefty looked surprised as he saw Marius running with a girl in his hold but when he met Marius's gaze Marius then cocked his head back to make Lefty look that way and he saw the guards chasing them. Immediately he started yelling."Lads hurry up and make ready to set sail. We need to get out of here swift like."The crew hurriedly began prepping the ship to sail. Marius made it on board and placed Awella down and got to the steering wheel. Before the guards could get on the ship was sailing away.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:09 pm
Awella Hawk

She saw her life go by in a blur. Next thing she knew, she was on a ship and saw Marius sailing now. As she somehow barley managed to get to her feet. Looking around she blinked only to frown. The cover of night made it hard to see most of his crew properly.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff