Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[Plots] Krus's Korner Plots![2nd post with b'alam for mates] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:25 pm
krusnik05
Alrighty.

Sounds like something I would love to see!

Cinead doesn't live in the tundra but in the desert in a oasis but likes to travel outside of that place.

Savitar doesn't particularly like traveling but lives in a beautiful lagoon type area with water falls and rocky formations that seal off a portion of the territory and a entrance marked by thick vegetation. It's like a jungle-type area, if that makes sense.

How's about the rp zone being in the overworld zone? It can be neutral lands for these characters to meet and interact?

I need to scan and finish more of those pictures, then xD Got a couple more started, but I think I've only got one on dA.

Overworld sounds good! And Cinead and Nico should find some middle ground, then xD Ain't no way she's going in the desert. She'd die of heatstroke. xP  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:37 pm
Geyser Eelborn

I need to scan and finish more of those pictures, then xD Got a couple more started, but I think I've only got one on dA.

Overworld sounds good! And Cinead and Nico should find some middle ground, then xD Ain't no way she's going in the desert. She'd die of heatstroke. xP

Nuuuu I don't want her in the desert either!

Cinead can be.... hehehehe in the Highlands! Perhaps a space where there are rocky and grassy hills where the air is nice and cool, comfortable to be in. What say you?! emotion_awesome  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:41 pm
krusnik05
Nuuuu I don't want her in the desert either!

Cinead can be.... hehehehe in the Highlands! Perhaps a space where there are rocky and grassy hills where the air is nice and cool, comfortable to be in. What say you?! emotion_awesome

Sounds good to me!

Which of us should start it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:43 pm
Geyser Eelborn

Sounds good to me!

Which of us should start it?

Would you like to start one and I start the other one? If so you can pick which one and I'll know to start the second pair. ^_^  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:46 pm
krusnik05
Would you like to start one and I start the other one? If so you can pick which one and I'll know to start the second pair. ^_^

I could start Mau and Savatar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:48 pm
Geyser Eelborn
krusnik05

Alright I'll get started on the second pair and quote your name in the first post. yum_puddi  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:49 pm
krusnik05
Geyser Eelborn
krusnik05

Alright I'll get started on the second pair and quote your name in the first post. yum_puddi

Alright, sounds good!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:23 pm
krusnik05

My gal Xopantla makes firecrackers and fireworks--maybe Avani might be interested in meeting her? I warn you, she doesn't have a lot of patience for non-Fire.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:30 pm
Geyser Eelborn
krusnik05

My gal Xopantla makes firecrackers and fireworks--maybe Avani might be interested in meeting her? I warn you, she doesn't have a lot of patience for non-Fire.

I think that would be an interesting encounter. Especially when of course Avani is set in her life calling as a crafter. She would definitely like knowing more balam who create things perhaps pick up a skill or two.

No patience for non-Fire? This could get interesting...Avani is still in the awaken stage, you know like a one month old babe. Curious and learning still.......I'm so interested!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:31 pm
krusnik05
Geyser Eelborn
krusnik05

I think that would be an interesting encounter. Especially when of course Avani is set in her life calling as a crafter. She would definitely like knowing more balam who create things perhaps pick up a skill or two.

No patience for non-Fire? This could get interesting...Avani is still in the awaken stage, you know like a one month old babe. Curious and learning still.......I'm so interested!!!

Xoey might warm up to her, we could see xDD Xopantla's more like a young adult or so in terms of maturity.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:40 pm
Geyser Eelborn

Xoey might warm up to her, we could see xDD Xopantla's more like a young adult or so in terms of maturity.

They could be friends~ Maybe Avani could bring material to be used for firecrackers and fireworks....or even offer to create materials to house them in so that when they explode they arent' through debris, you know like the fireworks in our world but converted differently in this world, if that makes sense at all ><  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:02 pm
krusnik05
Geyser Eelborn

They could be friends~ Maybe Avani could bring material to be used for firecrackers and fireworks....or even offer to create materials to house them in so that when they explode they arent' through debris, you know like the fireworks in our world but converted differently in this world, if that makes sense at all ><

That would definitely win Xoey over. At the moment she's using wooden and clay bowls, and they're kind of annoying.

Xoey: Ask her if she has charcoal!  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:14 pm
Geyser Eelborn

That would definitely win Xoey over. At the moment she's using wooden and clay bowls, and they're kind of annoying.

Then Avani will design something else than those!!!! I do think she has charcoal....I'll make sure she brings them to the rp XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:18 pm
krusnik05
Geyser Eelborn

Then Avani will design something else than those!!!! I do think she has charcoal....I'll make sure she brings them to the rp XD

Eeeeeeeeexcellent.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:24 pm
Geyser Eelborn

Eeeeeeeeexcellent.

Yesh! Like Mr. Burns.

Still up for Canuck and your lovely Firecracker maker?  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff