Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[P] The Story of My People - icy's Plot Journal - 06.12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:02 am
And I guess we can call this open for posting now~ <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:59 pm
I am unsure exactly who to throw my group at. Is there anyone in particular you really want to rp?

User Image

Gjurd needs some interactions. He's very lawful good and serious. Think of a paladin sort of night in shining armor sworn to a life of good that he takes very seriously type in DnD. Maybe one of your fun loving B'alam can have fun with him.

User Image

If any of your B'alam want to brave the cold, there is always Nuk-Nuk. He is on the aloof side but actually a friendly kind of guy once you get to know him. If left alone he tends to reset to his solitary nature.

User Image

Adsila is a brat and she loves to test her limits. She will take a mile if you give her an inch. She enjoys getting her way and being bossy but over all Adsila really isn't a bad girl. She has a good heart but she can be very selfish.

xDD Sorry I posted my whole lot. I am a fan of one rp at a time cause I can be dodgy online. No idea what you're looking for.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:05 am
Alpaca Chobi

Oh my! So many choices! Hmmmm... Well I'd really like to flesh Eeyana out [cause I honestly have no idea what she's going to be like XD] and I think she would probably wander about into ice territory. So if you're up for it, maybe Eeyana and Nuk Nuk RP?~.. If that sounds okay to you XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:15 pm
icy serenade
Alpaca Chobi

Oh my! So many choices! Hmmmm... Well I'd really like to flesh Eeyana out [cause I honestly have no idea what she's going to be like XD] and I think she would probably wander about into ice territory. So if you're up for it, maybe Eeyana and Nuk Nuk RP?~.. If that sounds okay to you XD

That sounds fine by me : ) Sorry late getting back to you. I am kind of slow some times.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:37 pm
Alpaca Chobi
That sounds fine by me : ) Sorry late getting back to you. I am kind of slow some times.

It's totally fine XD I didn't have internet at home the past week anyways >w<
I haven't RPed in this shop before, so the what/where/when/why/how stuff isn't something I know just yet
If you wouldn't mind starting something up for us when you have the moment/chance to, that would be great ^ ^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:46 pm
icy serenade
Alpaca Chobi

It's totally fine XD I didn't have internet at home the past week anyways >w<
I haven't RPed in this shop before, so the what/where/when/why/how stuff isn't something I know just yet
If you wouldn't mind starting something up for us when you have the moment/chance to, that would be great ^ ^

I can start something up for us! I'll post the link here when I do. : )  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:59 pm
icy serenade

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24401123

Forgive me x DD New character never played before plus rusty at rp. I hope this is okay <3  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff