Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Plots for an alpaca ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm
Alpaca Chobi
Geyser Eelborn
Alpaca Chobi
EVEN BETTER! : ) ! Gjurd is super serious (or I imagine he is... I need to rp that out) so I think the two might get along. He's super lawful though so .. would depend on how they went about their crime fighting

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I was actually imagining them more as Batman and Superman! But yes, let's do it! Shall I set up the RP?

I CAN SEE THAT x DDD

> 3 Excited to get Gjurd some rp time. Yes please <3

I'll try to get it done tomorrow night. Got work tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:02 pm
Geyser Eelborn
Alpaca Chobi
Geyser Eelborn
Alpaca Chobi
EVEN BETTER! : ) ! Gjurd is super serious (or I imagine he is... I need to rp that out) so I think the two might get along. He's super lawful though so .. would depend on how they went about their crime fighting

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I was actually imagining them more as Batman and Superman! But yes, let's do it! Shall I set up the RP?

I CAN SEE THAT x DDD

> 3 Excited to get Gjurd some rp time. Yes please <3

I'll try to get it done tomorrow night. Got work tomorrow.

I totes understand work. Really excited to roleplay but I can wait as well if you need to hit the sack <3

: D <3  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:04 pm
You know.. I think that Blasa would get some good experiences out of the encounter with a blind cripple (Yaotl thinks he is that). Maybe we can come up with this huge plotline somewhere down the path. I seriously think Yaotl and Blasa have some epic potential for rpage and plots!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:11 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm
You know.. I think that Blasa would get some good experiences out of the encounter with a blind cripple (Yaotl thinks he is that). Maybe we can come up with this huge plotline somewhere down the path. I seriously think Yaotl and Blasa have some epic potential for rpage and plots!

User Image

I think they should def meet! I would love huge plotage in the future that sounds fun!  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:13 pm
*raises hand like in a classroom* Ooo ooo ooo me me me!!! Pick me!

I would like to offer either:

Avani:
User Image

or

Alani:

User Image

To encounter Nark! At least Alani because she is obviously in the water tribe and I totally jumped at the stealing something shiny because she is a crafter and carries a lot of shinies. Like shells and pearls....

I know we talked about Avani and Gjurd having an interaction. I'm up for that and see where things go if you are loves. What ever tickles and entices your muse!

I've got more b'alam! Just updating in a bit to add the other guys....since it's a harem of males... XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:17 pm
krusnik05

I PICK KRUS!

Ooooh !! Alani and Nark should have a partnership of sorts * v * That would be a lot of fun! I can see him stealing shinies and keeping some and giving her some for kraft. CRAFTING ADVENTURE!

Ahhhh!! Gjurd rp is always loved! Yes! Lets have Avani and Gjurd meet at last!

Hahaahah no worries! MALES ARE AWESOME!  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:22 pm
Alpaca Chobi
krusnik05

I PICK KRUS!

Ooooh !! Alani and Nark should have a partnership of sorts * v * That would be a lot of fun! I can see him stealing shinies and keeping some and giving her some for kraft. CRAFTING ADVENTURE!

Me! Yay!

You know I think that would be awesomes. What if at first their encounter is him trying to steal some of her shinies but she catches him and the offer to be partners in the business is struck up? What you mentioned could be that proposition!

Yes I would enjoy these two meeting at last! What or how shall they encounter each other? Maybe Avani finds herself stuck in a pickle? Not literally because that would be weird and smelly. A bit of a damsel in distressed? What do you see happening loves?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:31 pm
krusnik05
Alpaca Chobi
krusnik05

I PICK KRUS!

Me! Yay!

You know I think that would be awesomes. What if at first their encounter is him trying to steal some of her shinies but she catches him and the offer to be partners in the business is struck up? What you mentioned could be that proposition!

Yes I would enjoy these two meeting at last! What or how shall they encounter each other? Maybe Avani finds herself stuck in a pickle? Not literally because that would be weird and smelly. A bit of a damsel in distressed? What do you see happening loves?

I like the idea for Alani and Nark! Yes! Lets do that! Since we have a better idea of that one lets do that one first.

And yes! I think he'd be there to save her from a pickle (we can brain storm what it is ) and save her.

Lets start with alani and nark than do Gjurd and Avani ~ !  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:41 pm
Alpaca Chobi

I like the idea for Alani and Nark! Yes! Lets do that! Since we have a better idea of that one lets do that one first.

And yes! I think he'd be there to save her from a pickle (we can brain storm what it is ) and save her.

Awesomes, I'm game for this. Shall I start the rp?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:48 pm
krusnik05
Alpaca Chobi

Awesomes, I'm game for this. Shall I start the rp?

; v ; yes please!  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:00 pm
Alpaca Chobi

I think they should def meet! I would love huge plotage in the future that sounds fun!

Yes yes yes. You want me to start or do you want to start? O:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:26 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm
Alpaca Chobi

Yes yes yes. You want me to start or do you want to start? O:

I can start the first one : ) !  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items