Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[I/T] Clan Bayeux - New Poll! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do any ranks seem superfluous?
  Yes, and I will tell you which one.
  Nope, you're good.
View Results

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:37 pm
Come tell me what you think!

What am I missing or seems redundant?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:50 pm

This legit sounds like such a sick idea, I love it.
I remember you asking if clans could go cross tribe lines and was super curious.
And you officially have the title of oldest clan in B'alam! I want to help make that a big a** deal.
You have my B'alam :3 any and all of them! I really want to rp my B'alam this time around.
This clan is a great way to help bridge the gap between the tribes, in a reserved controlled way.
Loooooove <3 /snugglehugs.

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:55 pm
Right on!! Thank you very much, I hope to keep that title pristine. When I open this up for sign ups, I will let you know for sure.

Can you think of anything I'm missing?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:17 am
Update: I just added an entertainer class! I think it rounds out the clan a little better, not everyone is a worker bee.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:45 am
noxilicious

Sign-ups are now open, so feel free to throw anyone in you'd like!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:19 pm
Conrad the Mighty

I Wish To Become A Champion
User Image
Name: Alani
Tribe: Water
Speciality:
Desired Class: Crafter or Diplomat
Why? Well Alani might be a bit lazy but that only comes to certain things. She is more of a peace keeper and would prefer to talk through things than fight them out. However if push comes to shove and excessive force needs to be taken then she will act accordingly to what is right and wrong, what is fair and what is not which is why I think she might be good as a diplomat. On the otherside she is a crafter. She makes really good surf boards that are either to actually surf or to float so that one can admire the waves. Alani can crafts all sorts of things from shells, sand, wood, coral and you name it. So crafter comes to mind for her. I think however it would be your ultimate decision on the diplomat part considering you might have qualifications you want met.
Where do you live? Milintic Square is an option for all tribes, if they can live comfortably there She lives at the nearest ocean coast however since the layout of the territory does have water she can live there for an interesting amount of time until she yearns for the ocean waters to visit, depending on her final position choice.
Why do you want to join? Aside from thinking how incredibly well thought out and detailed this all is? I want to participate more and interact with people I don't know in an environment that looks very welcoming and warming. The ideals that you have placed speaks to the criminal justice mind in real life so naturally I want to be apart of something like that and out of all the balam I have, Alani is the better suited one because you can tell her something and while she will respectfully question if it sounds a bit off, she will execute orders...only if you let Alani have her catnip afterwards.  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:08 pm
krusnik05

Accepted!

Surf boards? Oh man! How creative! I totally see why you're so torn! I think I'd like Ajax to RP with her to see how it goes before making one definite decision on her position. I'm thinking of terms for diplomats (something I wish we had irl xD ) so perhaps she could do a bit of both.

Thank you for your interest in the clan! I'll make sure Alani gets all the catnip she wants! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:12 pm
Conrad The Mighty

Accepted!

Surf boards? Oh man! How creative! I totally see why you're so torn! I think I'd like Ajax to RP with her to see how it goes before making one definite decision on her position. I'm thinking of terms for diplomats (something I wish we had irl xD ) so perhaps she could do a bit of both.

Thank you for your interest in the clan! I'll make sure Alani gets all the catnip she wants! heart

Oh man yay!!! I would be very much happy to participate in an rp between them. I was hoping for a you know sort of joining role play just so you can get a feel for her. She's really awesome though.

Alani: Catnip? Where? *strikes a pose like the Pointer dog breed*

Thank you so very much. ^_^  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:19 pm
Absolutely! I have to head off for a while, possibly the rest of the night, but this will be the first thing I start up when I return. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:26 pm
Of course. Me too, sleep is calling to my eyes right about now. But I shall look forward to that role play ^_^ Thank you very much again. *waves* Good night.  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:09 am
Conrad the Mighty

User Image
Name: Sebastien
Tribe: Water
Specialty: Crafting colorful trinkets, usually from things like seashells and other such sea treasures
Desired Class: Crafter
Why? If there's one thing that Sebastien enjoys, it's creating beautiful things. She feels inspired by so much around her and just wants to bring happiness in the form of beautiful and fun creations to others. She's full of childlike wonder and sees beauty in everything around her!~
She lives with two other B'alam and they've got a small system for themselves down to an art, and that's the role she found herself in. She's a bit child-like minded, so the other two look out for her. They are her family and she wouldn't have her life any other way,
Where do you live? She's more of a traveler/wanderer, but she touches base down in two places. One near the ocean where she can gather things to make her wears, and then in also Milintic where she essentially lives with the other two who she considers her family

User Image
Name: Tiramisu
Tribe: Earth
Specialty: Having a way with words and using them to intrigue others
Desired Class: Merchant
Why? Tiramisu, or Tira as she likes to go by, is a classy but down to earth sort of lady. She enjoys the beauty in everyday and everyday things, and believes that she can make the world a better place by offering these things to others... for a small price as even she needs a way to live.
One of the main things she sells are trinkets made by Sebastien. Seeing what she could create was the thing that originally drew them together, and gave them a little bit of common ground that started a friendship.
Where do you live? She and two others share a home in Milintic Square. She enjoys the feeling of a bustling area, and she likes being able to live so close to where she opens up shop

User Image
Name: Gemini
Tribe: Earth
Specialty: Trouble, honestly, but he also is quite amusing and loves to make others smile and laugh
Desired Class: Entertainer
Why? Gemini has a knack for bringing a smile to other B'alams' faces... whether it's from witty remarks, a joke, or just being silly. It's also a way to keep him out of trouble since he seems to find himself in trouble sometimes. The way he sees it is, if he's at least bringing a smile to others faces, then hopefully it's motivation enough to keep himself clean.
He actually met Tira and Sebastien when they busted him for trying to steal a couple little trinkets [more like Tira busted him]. They saw he truly meant no ill will and took him in. Ever since then, he's almost been a bit of the booming voice they needed to catch others attentions for selling their wears... and making others laugh while doing such helps make it a memorable experience for those that come around
Where do you live? Milintic Square with Tira and Sebastian. They are his family, and he stays with them. They keep him out of trouble, and he gives them something to smile about, and a little peace of mind. He also travels with Sebastien when she makes her trips back and forth from the two different places she stays at

Why do you want to join? I have just fallen in love with this shop and the thought of my B'alam getting to be the part of something thriving and having a life! I love the way you have everything set up and put together and it just seems like a wonderful chance to be a part of something fun in the shop <3

And I hope it was okay for me to post these three together lD As I was reading the front page, everything just kind of rolled right into mind and place with them >w<;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:41 pm
icy serenade

Accepted!

I love the dynamic of these three! I also tend to push all my pets together in a shop, or at least make sure they all know each other. Thank you so much for the compliment and your interest! If you'd like a joining RP with any of my B'alam, it's not necessary, but totally welcome. heart

Side Note: Sebastien is so beautiful.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:50 pm
Conrad The Mighty

Ahhh! I'm so excited! I really didn't have anything thought up for them and as I was reading through all this stuff, it was like BOOM! I got hit with inspiration and they just fell into place so well together ; u ; .. well.. Gemini has always rung up as trouble... I wonder why that could be XD <3

But yes~ I would love to RP sometime. I confess that I'm not the best with RP at times and I did just start my first job job in forever, but I would love to~ I'm a total newb when it comes to the way of the B'alam, so you might have to help me a smidge with figuring RPing them out, but as long as you don't mind, I'm game for trying at least ^ ^ <3

And thank you ; ; I love her so much ohmygosh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:56 pm
icy serenade

I'm so glad I can inspire! I spent a lot of time on this, I'm glad it's working out. heart Gemini and Yahmir could by chance really get along, he's a bit of a ladies man, but so far they're the only two Entertainers lol

Yeah man, I'd be more than happy to help you out with the swing of things! I've only completed a few RPs, but I'd be more than happy to help out.

If I get a B'alam to toss at her, you will be so informed! ninja  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:53 pm
Conrad The Mighty

Ahhahaha... That right there made Gemini all sorts of grumpy and protective of the girls... Nobody messes with his ladies!... so he says XD

And that would be awesome! Do you have any thoughts of what kind of RP we could kick off and such?~

Heehee.. We'll see what happens. Gemini might not take to that thought very easily >w< <3  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff