Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:14 pm
0Ul
Izzy Derp
Hey guys <3 I am all dressed in gold Gold (With some white because my invo sucks with gold items... I have more red,black, and white stuff.

Awww but I really liked that item xD I admit I am guilty if liking/making whore avis. xD Just pissed for years they harassed me for exploiting glitches but now don't give a rats a** about it.
As for the all the sales and stuff they are having I really don't care that they do it. I would just like to not have ******** Spam form announcements 11+ times a day. For crap I will never spend my money on -_-

LOL. I just love you, honey! I'm also guilty of making whore avis, but they were tongue in cheek, not like the rally whores; etc. You're not alone, my dear. This newest item just really kinda made me throw up a little in my mouth since it removes our avis panties and looks like it's diddling herself. Poor taste, at the very least, but to each his own. emotion_hug

I need to go see if I have anything gold left in my inventory! ACK!!

Yea no I didn't like the bottom pose it is very gross.I love the top pose where its like the avi is holding her boobs, I don't know why that is my favorite pose. I am ok with boobs and stuff being out and about but anything that involves down there. For me boobs aren't all that private but down there is.Idk who would want to make it where they look like they are playing with themselves. I now have an item that makes my avis boobs bit that layers with almost anything. I love me some avi cleavage. ^_^ I love my Rosamunds but they didn't layer with Garder stockings like Midnight club.So now I can have boobs and stockings.
I have no idea what a rally whore looks like.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:19 pm
Izzy Derp

Yea no I didn't like the bottom pose it is very gross.I love the top pose where its like the avi is holding her boobs, I don't know why that is my favorite pose. I am ok with boobs and stuff being out and about but anything that involves down there. For me boobs aren't all that private but down there is.Idk who would want to make it where they look like they are playing with themselves. I now have an item that makes my avis boobs bit that layers with almost anything. I love me some avi cleavage. ^_^ I love my Rosamunds but they didn't layer with Garder stockings like Midnight club.So now I can have boobs and stockings.
I have no idea what a rally whore looks like.

Honey, I am the exact same way! My avis have always had big boobies (Hana gives THE best boobs for me), but nothing too crazy. I used to have a topless pose (tasteful), but it was a glitch and I was always afraid to use it. The booby poses don't bother me as much as the diddling poses that remove our avi's panties, however. I'm with you all the way, love.

Rally whores = Lusty scoundrel glisten with short shorts and any assorted other trashy thing. Low class, usually, IMHO. If you ever go to rally, you're sure to see them. LOL (Sorry for any offense if there are rally girls here).

Maybe I should hush again..... burning_eyes

0Ul

Versatile Girl

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:04 pm
0Ul
The Hollywood items are what I use to give my avi cleavage, that or winters rose. I have a lady godiva avi with the hair and her being topless on a horse. I then found a couple more. I do not really care about the items they show. I do not read announcements that much and even if there was an item I wanted I could not afford it.

Anyone want one of the ruby tickets? Also, am I gold enough?  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:05 pm
Hello, I just noticed so many of you are dressed in gold/yellow in here. Is there something going on? emotion_awesome

YubiYubii

Prodigal Phantom

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:06 pm
ChengLii
Hello, I just noticed so many of you are dressed in gold/yellow in here. Is there something going on? emotion_awesome
Yes.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24325031&page=1  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:11 pm
Gumby Ningata
ChengLii
Yes.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24325031&page=1

ahhh i see that is a nice idea. I wonder if I have many gold/red items

Another question, I'm not sure if it says on the petition forums, maybe you guys would know.
If I had a sister and we both have a Gaia account, obviously we would come from the same IP address, would Gaia treat one of us as a mule. If they do treat one of us as a mule, would it be worth it for both of us to sign the same petition?

YubiYubii

Prodigal Phantom

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:31 pm
ChengLii
Gumby Ningata
ChengLii
Yes.
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24325031&page=1

ahhh i see that is a nice idea. I wonder if I have many gold/red items

Another question, I'm not sure if it says on the petition forums, maybe you guys would know.
If I had a sister and we both have a Gaia account, obviously we would come from the same IP address, would Gaia treat one of us as a mule. If they do treat one of us as a mule, would it be worth it for both of us to sign the same petition?
Thank you and good luck. I do not know the answer to your question.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:41 pm
Gumby Ningata
0Ul
The Hollywood items are what I use to give my avi cleavage, that or winters rose. I have a lady godiva avi with the hair and her being topless on a horse. I then found a couple more. I do not really care about the items they show. I do not read announcements that much and even if there was an item I wanted I could not afford it.

I'll have to look at those items!! Hana's always been the source for my titties, and I never looked any further even though you can't see them with this gold outfit. LOL

And honey yes! I would love a ruby ticket and you look wonderful, by the way! The perfect mix of red and gold. I might get my SOS sign out too! Wonderful idea!

0Ul

Versatile Girl

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:45 pm
0Ul
Gumby Ningata
0Ul

I'll have to look at those items!! Hana's always been the source for my titties, and I never looked any further even though you can't see them with this gold outfit. LOL

And honey yes! I would love a ruby ticket and you look wonderful, by the way! The perfect mix of red and gold. I might get my SOS sign out too! Wonderful idea!
The problem with the hollywood items is that you have to use the whole dress but since I love them I do not mind. With rose it is some white poofy stuff at the butt and the shoulder.

What pet would you make? I would make another goat. You can not have too many. Thanks. I think I am more gold then red. I find it funny that my avi's hair is gold coins.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:49 pm
Gumby Ningata
0Ul
Gumby Ningata
0Ul

The problem with the hollywood items is that you have to use the whole dress but since I love them I do not mind. With rose it is some white poofy stuff at the butt and the shoulder.

What pet would you make? I would make another goat. You can not have too many. Thanks. I think I am more gold then red. I find it funny that my avi's hair is gold coins.

If Gaia were giving the tickets away, I suppose I would make a dolphin. I rarely read the announcements anymore since it all caters to those that buy cash, so I don't know if the ticket is for a pet or a new animal avi base. I would love one, but I would be hard-pressed to decide what animal I would finally want. I wonder if they could wear an anti-GC button? LOL

0Ul

Versatile Girl

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:52 pm
0Ul
Gumby Ningata
0Ul
Gumby Ningata
0Ul

If Gaia were giving the tickets away, I suppose I would make a dolphin. I rarely read the announcements anymore since it all caters to those that buy cash, so I don't know if the ticket is for a pet or a new animal avi base. I would love one, but I would be hard-pressed to decide what animal I would finally want. I wonder if they could wear an anti-GC button? LOL
They had something for the animal base awhile back but this is like the others except you create a pet companion.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:55 pm
Gumby Ningata
0Ul
Gumby Ningata
0Ul
Gumby Ningata
0Ul

They had something for the animal base awhile back but this is like the others except you create a pet companion.

Then I would probably do a dolphin and a tail pose. A huge, elegant tail! Right now, I can visualize a beautiful golden dolphin. biggrin

0Ul

Versatile Girl

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:57 pm
I'd make a cash cow.
Just...cuz that's what they think of us anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:12 pm
Found as much red as I could. How do I look? XD  

Troupe du Gothique

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200