Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Little Light Headed [Adsila x Arden] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:27 pm
Ardan opened an eye, then another. Ah, see this wasn't so bad after all. He started to move carefully, then slowly he was less careful until he was walking almost normally. This was going to work! Who knew! Or at least, it seemed it was going to work. "To the water!" He said with a smile.

He started to move towards where he thought there might be some water, honestly he wasn't fully sure. "It is this way, right?" He asked to make sure that he wouldn't take them in the wrong direction. He didn't want to get them lost, though that didn't seem like a completely bad idea.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:41 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Sorry this is late ;;

It was a curious feeling to be hanging off the edge of another feline but Adsila managed to do so with as much grace as she could muster. She was just happy to be carried.

"This is so fun!" She told Arden. "You really should try this some time!" She was smiling but it didn't matter as she was not in front of anyone to see.

What Adsila didn't realize was that she was slipping. The way she'd laid on the males back was a bit too oblong as her rear had more of her hanging off than the front. It didn't take long til the female was off the male and on her a** in confusion. Something pointy had broken her fall and the female let out a right loud screech of discontent.

"OUCH OUCH OUCH!" She cried.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:28 pm
He chuckled and shook his head. "I think I will pass, plus I am not as small as you." He nodded. Sure she wasn't tiny, but he was bigger, and a bit fatter than she was too. "I would end up crushing another creature, I think" He laughed as he moved a bit more naturally. Faster even, almost completely to normal walking speed.

He felt her slip, and stopped instantly turning to where she had fallen. It was his fault, wasn't it? "Are... Are you okay?!" He asked as he held out a paw to try to help her up. He gave her a concerned apologetic look. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were slipping."

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:39 pm
I Lady Kiya I

((Sorry that I took so long @@ ))

Adsila had small pools of self pity forming under her eyes. It wasn't fair that she was to land on something so pointy. Why her to fall? There was a moment where the female said nothing and only whimpered pathetically and silently to her self.

"I'll." She started now realizing she was okay, "I will be fine." The female stood. Actually she had regained her strength from the short rest she had on the males back.

"Do you think you can pull what ever that was out?" She showed him the spot on her rear just above her tail, "What ever that was it sure was sharp."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:30 pm
He was relieved to hear that she was going to be fine. He didn't want her to be in any serious kind of pain. He couldn't heal her if she was. Only find stuff that would do the trick, he figured. He wasn't very good at that either though. Maybe she was?

He looked to where she had moved towards him. "Oh! Yes... I can do that." He said. He felt slightly embarrassed to have to pull out a thorn from her.... back side. She had fallen into some pokey bush, he decided. He gently pulled it out with one of his paws. "There... That didn't hurt did it?" He felt warm in the face for a moment before showing her what he had pulled out.

He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry, again... I shouldn't have let you slip!"

Alpaca Chobi
[

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:05 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Adsila could see that Arden was sincerely sorry. It made her smile and feel some what important that he was that sorry that some harm had come to her. Her head was held up high and she gave him a single approving nod.

"Don't worry about it." She managed. "It was a tragedy that it had to happen to me but at the very least you pulled the thorn out."

Oh wait. They were here to do something again right? Water was it? It wasn't important by this point.

"So don't worry about it... but wait weren't we headed some where? I've already forgotten!" She laughed. "Was there something you were looking for again? Maybe we should keep looking.. no wait. I wanted water! Let me back on your back okay."

Adsila didn't need a piggyback ride. But she wanted another go.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:36 pm
He smiled knowing that she was okay. Excellent! She had forgiven him for his mistake! Of course, it wasn't really something he could control, but he still felt like it was his fault. What more could he do? He nodded at her as she spoke and decided it was best to just be glad she was okay. No more apologizing more than what was needed.

He chuckled at the way she forgot and then remembered what they were doing. In truth, he had forgotten everything that he was doing from the recent event, and nothing else seemed too important. As long as she was okay, that was what mattered!

He blinked, not really sure what to do when she asked to have another go at back riding. He gave a nervous chuckle and looked around. "As long as we doing run into anymore thorn bushes." He said as he couldn't really say no to her. She seemed she might still need the help. It was the least he could do when a damsel was in distress, no?

He bent down again. "I'll try not to let you fall this time."

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:46 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Gladly, Adsila trusted and accepted her own offer to ride on the very kind males back. She was a little demanding but Adsila meant well.

"I am all for no more thorn bushes," She agreed fully with that. More thorns were not needed today. "I guess we can just go anywhere. Say. You know you're probably the first of our kind I've met." Adsila had just realized this.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:40 pm
Okay, this time for sure they'd get it right! He was prepared for anything, and she seemed ready again. He took in a deep breath and started walking again. He was silent at first as he started to walk again. He was continuing on to the water, she wanted it, and still seemed to want some water.

"I... I am?" He said rather shocked. Well maybe she was his first that he met too. He wasn't sure... He didn't remember. "I think you might be too." He chuckled and continued to walk slowly. "I mean, I don't remember meeting anyone else."

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:06 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Adsila was nice and comfortable on top of Arden. This time the walking was nice and smooth. Adsila had made sure to balance her self right so she wouldn't fall off and hit something sharp again. That had not been a pleasant experience.

"Hrmmmm. That is kind of strange I suppose. I mean that we haven't ever met another one like us. Well, I think it is any way." She took a moment to ponder, "I wonder why B'alam appear alone. That is kind of sad if you think about it."

She could now hear the sounds of running water. The females ears perked but Adsila said nothing about the sound.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:11 pm
He didn't think it was until she pointed out. Perhaps it was weird. Maybe he just hadn't had very good luck with running into others until now. He grinned and nodded sorta. "Well, I don't think that's too weird, I mean you gotta start somewhere!" He said with a chuckle. "If you don't meet your first, then you can't meet more!"

"Well, if you appeared with someone else, you could never go through the journey of meeting very amazing b'alam. You might just want to stay with the one you popped up with." He said thinking about it. It did give more motivation to go out looking for your other half, rather than just staying in one spot. At least, it made sense to him.

"We're almost there!"

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:00 pm
I Lady Kiya I

He had a point. Meeting others started with meeting your first and here the two were now meeting. Adsila supposed he was correct at least about that, so she nodded.

A smile sparked on her maw at the fact the two were almost there.

"FINALLY~" She let out a sigh of relief. "It seemed like we were taking for ever to get ANY WHERE~." The statement wasn't meant to be rude but came out a bit condescending. Adsila hadn't noticed. She was just flushed with relief that the journey was close to over.

"Do you think others might be by the water?" She asked a little more curious about the subject matter before.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas