Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Fanart/Fanfiction [fanart&fiction]
God! AU (alternatively you are ******** welcome Cielle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:03 pm
Out Of Lead

It goes like this.

Hopper and Ivy are very, very bored one day, so they decide to mess with the delicate balance of existence.

Everyone else just kind of joins in after that.

Half of them are messing with the little dolls that Hopper has made (Angela names them ‘humans’) and arguing amongst eachother, while the other half is adding to the odd balls that Ivy spruced up for him. (Angela cheerfully call these ‘planets’.)

“Rose, we are not giving them super powers, I don’t care what Bea says,” Hopper argues, ”They’ll destroy all of Ivy’s hard work.”

“What, so they aren’t allowed to have free will either?” Vicky sneers, a rather pouty Bea situated next to her with fresh wounds from who-knows-what all over her. Hopper narrows his eyes.

“Maybe we should give them self awareness first,” Otto chimes in slyly. He’s not really interested in preserving Ivy’s work or watching the dolls live peacefully; he just wants to cause a ruckus.

“And knowledge,” Avery interjects, side-eying Otto suspiciously. Otto smiles prettily back, not one to be deterred by the constant shadiness that seems to surround his very being.

Next to them, Sona is staring disapprovingly at the gigantic ball of light that someone has conjured up. Nobody is really sure. It just kind of appeared, but with it’s existence Ivy’s plants seem to be growing so they guess it’s okay. “They do need a period to rest,” She adds in dryly, and after a moment pushes the sun down. Lotus is satisfied with the large expansions of Ivy’s plants, but adds in her own ecosystems and declares them ‘forests’.

Diana, for her part, refuses to let Hopper’s little dolls in until her strange reptilian animals has their fun first. Bea ends up accidentally killing them off while messing with the ecosystem. She isn't very sorry about it, but luckily for her Diana gets over it soon enough when she learns the little dolls can hunt.

What became a past time soon becomes something that they all work on and watch, tinkering with civilization as it arises and watching the little dolls go about their business fighting and warring. It isn’t until the little dolls reach the concept of ‘religion’ — something Eden had suggested, go figure — that Hopper begins to get a bit nervous.

“…I don’t think it was a good idea to start this game, Ivy,” He admits in a hushed whisper,looking incredibly anxious and more than a little stressed. Ivy pats his hand gently. “It’s beginning to go a little too far.” Ivy laughs at him at the same time she consoles him, tells him he’s thinking too much.

It’s only when some of the gods have began to fade away — not really out of existence, but to a point where most forget them and their powers are terribly weak — that they realize their mistake all too late.

They’ve become part of their own game.

And they all play SBURB and the gods are like "Dammit guys we worked hard on you what the hell." The End.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:38 am
God!Sona with crappy colouring to get my idea across

User Image

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Makhoire

Trash Worshipper

18,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:06 am
Just a heads up that i most likely will draw God! Avery's in the coming week or so. Don't expect it to be good tho cause i'll only be doing the clothes haha :'D  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:39 am
Extremely rough Diana concept--

User Image

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:38 pm
Addition to the creation story. (On the assumption that Brook is the goddess of love and beauty [or s/t like that, love at least] and Jared is the god of earthly pleasure.)

Brook points out that Hopper's dolls are going to break sooner or later, so they need a way to keep themselves going because making them takes so much effort and they're going to run out of materials eventually.

"What should we do then?" Hopper scoffs.

"Let's give them a way to preserve themselves!" Brook suggests.

Hopper, mister god of creation, groans and tinkers with a few of the dolls, giving them interlocking parts. "there, now all they have to do is stick this into there" - he makes a few gestures - "and then they'll make a new doll after a few months. Happy?"

"Not quite," Jared, god of pleasure, steps in. "Those dolls won't do it unless it feels nice." He plays with Hopper's dolls (much to Hopper's chagrin) until it feels nice for both dolls when they make a new doll.

Brook grants the dolls lots of different tendencies. Some of the dolls with sticks like to go to other dolls with sticks, some dolls with holes like to be with other dolls with holes, etc etc etc.

Also, Jared decides the dolls need some way to escape the hardships of being a doll and teaches them how to make alcohol.

and that's the myth behind how sex and beer were created

idk I was bored  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:20 pm
I call dibs on Amelia cause she's a cutie

=========================================================

Lotus' screams could be heard through out the place that the immortals called home. Sona is the first to appear. After all, her friend Emeric is like her little brother, so she had to care about his girlfriend by default. Sona crouches down beside the smaller goddess, who's has her head in her hands.

"Lotus, what's the matter?" The night goddess girl asked.

"Those awful creations of Hoppers are destroying my creations!" Lotus cried, looking over the edge [which wasn't really an edge, merely a viewing area.]

The elder goddess looked down, sitting beside the upset girl. Humans creations were running about, destroying the land around them. They were re-acting well to the freezing temperatures that someone had decided to throw in, to cause more chaos. But they were chopping down many of Lotus's trees to make homes and flames that could lick the forest and destroy it. A hand rested on the girls head as Sona gently rubbed her hair, auburn the humans called it. A soft smile appeared on the elders lips before she got up and trotted off.

Lotus sat there, alone and sullen as she watched her creations be taken away by the very things the gods had been proud of.

Soon the elder reappeared, with a much older god beside her. Ian, the god of puzzles had joined her. Behind him was Bea, who looked rather upset as she was being dragged along by the other female. Bea was plopped down beside Lotus, and Ian merely bent over to look at the mishaps.

"What do we have here?" Ian asked, wondering why he had been brought here at all.

"Oh oh oh!! They're using fire!! Humans are clever... And they found a proper fuel for it! Perfect." The red-head grinned, watching as a fire was built once more.

Sona sighed and put her hands behind her. "Ian, if you would... I need the humans to have a puzzle to solve. And a rather hard one at that. If Lotus' creations are all destroyed, let alone this early, she will fade away." She spoke to the elder god.

"But why am I here!" Bea complained as the other female turned to her next.

"Because you need to make the humans stop destroying my creations! Without it, they'll die! And all of our work will be useless!" Lotus whined in response, rubbing at the tears that lay on her cheeks.

"It's not my fault!! I only gave them the ability to destroy. Rosie and Otto were the ones who gave them free will and self awareness!!"

"LOTUS AND BEA." Sona growled, her hands on her hips. "I don't care who started it, or who did what. Fix it. Lotus has a point. If they destroy all of it now, they're going to all die off from lack of food. They'd eat each other!"

"You mean cannibalism?" Ian asked. The three girls looked at him with a confused look. "That's what eating each other is."

They simply shrugged it off, Lotus and Bea bickering back and forth about what's going to happen with the forest and the humans. Amelia trots over, Hopper close behind. They had heard the ruckus and headed towards it. Hopper asked with an irritated tone. "What in our names could you all possibly arguing about now?"

Ian explained the situation, as Lotus and Bea were still bickering, and Sona was keeping them from fighting enough to cause chaos back on 'Earth'. Amelia thought for a moment and jumped up and down. "I have an idea!!" With that, the little goddess dashed off into the light. It wasn't long until she had returned, dragging Jared, who looked very displeased that he was taken away from his tinkering to be dragged into this mess. Angela, meanwhile, willingly followed as her curiosity of her talents being used once more. Amelia explained her idea, and turned back to the group.

"Guys! How about this? Hoppers creations with the red-ish skin--" Amelia began. "Indians." Angela corrected, but was ignored while Hopper merely muttered "Just call them Asians..." while Amelia spoke on, "could fall in love with one of the people thats chopping down Lotus' trees. Then Jared could let them pleasure each other. But, since the people wanted stuff on the land, sorry 'bout that Lotus by the way, they refuse the romance. And so they have a dispute like that instead of destroying all the land. Finally, Angela lets them speak with one another until they decide to let the 'Indians' keep parts of their land to live on. Guy gets the girl and everyone's happy!" Amelia chirped.

There was silence before Lotus nodded in agreement. Since it would most likely involve destruction of men, Bea begrudgingly agreed. Ian smiled his consent as the puzzle would be their compromise while using Angela's talent, so she nodded as well. Jared seemed pretty pissed about his representations was being used to carelessly, but they agreed.

And that ladies and gents was how 'Pocahontas' came to be, as well as the Lewis and Clark expedition and fixing of the Indian dilemma.  

[Bell-chan]

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:30 pm
[Bell-chan]
"Indians." He corrected, but was ignored.

Psst, small thing. I know I'm not American but isn't the preferred term for Native Americans.... Native Americans... Weren't they only called Indians because Christopher Columbus believed he was in India when he met them. Unless the joke is Hopper made them to be Indians but they somehow ended up in the wrong place or that Hopper doesn't know one group of his own creations from other, I think he'd say "Native American" or just "Americans" because they were the first ones to be there and he didn't predict other groups would go live there.

BUT AGAIN SMALL THING AND I'M NOT AMERICAN SO LIKE OTHER THAN THAT SEEMS LIKE A LEGIT STORY HEADCANON ACCEPTED FOR ME AT LEAST

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:33 pm
The Flying Duckman

Psst, small thing. I know I'm not American but isn't the preferred term for Native Americans.... Native Americans... Weren't they only called Indians because Christopher Columbus believed he was in India when he met them. Unless the joke is Hopper made them to be Indians but they somehow ended up in the wrong place or that Hopper doesn't know one group of his own creations from other, I think he'd say "Native American" or just "Americans" because they were the first ones to be there and he didn't predict other groups would go live there.

BUT AGAIN SMALL THING AND I'M NOT AMERICAN SO LIKE OTHER THAN THAT SEEMS LIKE A LEGIT STORY HEADCANON ACCEPTED FOR ME AT LEAST

dude mind you i made all of that up as I was going along. He could've used Indians cause
A) He didnt care
B) He didnt care
C) He doesnt bother remembering
D) Wrong place thing

[Bell-chan]

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:41 pm
CAN I JUST BUTT IN TO SAY totes personal headcanon that Angela basically names everything, including nationalities

ofc there are a lot and Hopper knows basically none of them so when in doubt he just calls all of them Asian bc Asians make up the largest population in the world

and he gets europeans mixed up and yeah yeahhhhh

ty 4 inspiration  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:44 pm
Okay I'm lining this out right now.

You guys are making cool art and cool stories, and I wanted to be included.
So I try to put in my own ideas and crap and most of the time I get criticism. And I don't appreciate it guys. I'm not creative as you guys or as good, but I could use to have some support instead of like 'oh well so and so doesn't/does this and this'.

and you guys wonder why I don't talk. I have social anxiety and just being told what im doing is wrong makes me not want to talk. It makes me want to leave.

Hell, I'm getting a panic attack just posting this now. Because I'm afraid you guys will think I'm a brat for complaining but I'm tired of it!  

[Bell-chan]

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:54 pm
[Bell-chan]

Just to make it clear here I wasn't trying to passive aggressively implied how Hopper felt or not, I literally just drew inspiration from what you guys said LOL

like YO THIS IS A GREAT THING new headcanons from convos ty ty

The Angela headcanon was just something unrelated  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:55 pm
Out Of Lead
Just to make it clear here I wasn't trying to passive aggressively implied how Hopper felt or not, I literally just drew inspiration from what you guys said LOL

despite the passive, I still feel alot of the aggressive, Lead!!!  

[Bell-chan]

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:03 pm
[Bell-chan]

Bell, no, that's not what any of us are trying to do at all. ): I'm gonna do my best to explain, so if I sound mean I'm really sorry. >n<

Duckman and Lead weren't trying to say your idea wasn't any good. In fact, Duckman said this in the Skype chat:
User Image

She wasn't trying to say that your story wasn't any good (the total opposite, she liked it), she just wanted to correct one little detail: just the fact that you said "Indians" and not "Native Americans" which she believes to be correct. Once again, from the chat:

User Image
User Image

If we ever give you criticism, we aren't trying to be mean. We want to help you improve by pointing out things that could be improved - we're not saying that your stuff's bad, we're saying that it's good. That origin story that you posted, for example, is great. All we're saying is with a tweak here and there you can turn a good thing into something even better.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:12 pm
[Bell-chan]

Look, I was not trying to be aggressive. I literally love that headcanon and I'd accept it fully. Just that one, tiny, small part sort of irked me and if anyone else did it as well I would make a similar response to it. And I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way and I'm sorry if it triggered anything. Believe me when I say this, I don't ever purposely be offensive but I do have a tenancy of pointing out tidbits that might be politically incorrect but might not be. I understand this is the second time I, personally, have called you out on one of these instances but believe me when I say that the others have gotten an earful before too, though most of it is in crew only chat or on skype.

Onto what Li was saying. She was thinking... hmm... what if that was canon though? She already had the idea that Angela named the nations and the people within them which ties in nicely with the idea that Hopper would get names of nationalities confused. And we all just ran with it in skype, which I understand that you're not in and can't see and you might feel left out because of that fact (we'd be happy to invite you back though). If you want a log of anything we've talked about on skype that applies to this, I'd be glad to start making an archive of it for you and whoever else wants to see it.

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Fanart/Fanfiction [fanart&fiction]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out