Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[FIN] I Thought No One but Myself... (Riot & Nikita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
[ Radical Dreamer ] rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:04 pm
As Riot was allowed, his head turned to the side as he chewed vary lightly on the others Horns at the side of his maw. His closest eye to the horn closed blissfully to the 'attack', he didn't know if it was the taste or the feel in his maws, but it was rather nice to chew on. His brown dark paws still in their onslaught.

Hearing the mewl, The small Tahll was taken by surprise as he was easily caught up in the soothing gesture.

*umpth*

Released from the cub involuntarily, as his back hit the sands. Closing his eyes to the soft impact, Riots still tail curled on its self. Opening his gaze slowly, he he Blinked. little brown forepaws curled relaxed and dangled at the joint as Wide-eyes looked back in to the crimson orbs.

'Whoa' would have left his maw if he had my been rendered speechless.  
GunSniper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:35 pm
(Rolling in case Riot wants to counter)

Nikita only managed to gather the front tuft of pink fur in her mouth before deciding gnawing on it was a bad idea. With as much slobber as unintentionally possible she flicked the hair back out of her mouth several times with a quiet "bleh blech" as her tongue flailed to be rid of the hair. Those were definitely not horns. Just fur, vibrant pink fur.

Her paws adjusted to his chest as she looked down into the male's eyes again. Her hind legs remained slightly bent to either side of him. A deep breath held in her chest while her tail arched upward proudly.

"I like you." She spoke with a broad smile.

It was more of a verbal processing of a thought, but she was unsure if males could even speak as her. Thus it was easy to think allowed when partially believing the 'thought' was still private.

They were the same in some ways, however, there were several differences. The point being that this one was fun.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ] rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:24 pm
(Yeah, he didn't want to)

As Nikita rested her paws on his chest, a racing little heart beat could be felt pounding strong within it.

Blue eyes closed as she nipped at his hair, his little pink mane. Tucking his head slightly, he waited till he heard the struggle of tongue and hair before little blue eyes opened once more.

Hearing words, a language that he understood, his tail swept in the sands, it raised and thumpted the ground.

"I like you too?" The little cub answered, making it only a question as he was a bit surprised....she could talk?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:50 pm
Nikita's ears perked forward to the sound of his voice. Without realizing it she leaned in closer to his nose again, as if to be positively sure that she had heard the same words coming out of his mouth. Her eyes widened.

That was unexpected. Yet, at the same time it was a relief. This would be the first thing she would have ever had a conversation with. That in itself was exciting.

Her held breath released through her nostrils while her paws pressed slightly harder against his chest. Each toe wiggled as if to encourage the tiny thumping underneath them. She had that same rhythm in her own chest! Maybe it was the same even!!

"... are you the earth?" Nikita inquired blissfully, her hind legs shifting a little as she waited for his next set of words. She wasn't sure how to follow up her claim to liking him. The feeling was shared, that was a good start. It caused her own heart to race even more with this discovery.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:19 pm
The youth's eyes widened curioustly as the other cub's nose drew closer to his own once more. Her soft breath colided with his own, which caused the wild cub to blink once more.

Feeling the pressure on his chest, caused his ears to dip back just a little, the faint tickle of paws on him. His sight dropped down to his own paws then to her on his chest. Those looked the same too....even the color, except for the white dots that nussled with brown fur.

'I think so." The youth answered. He had never beeen asked such a thing, or even had the chance to talk to anyone. From what he gathered, he was as tough as the ground under him, and looked like it....so he was Earth, right? The Grandweaver seemed to be silient to such a thing, when it was questioned in his own heart. So, yes?

"Did it hurt when you fell from the sky?" the Tahtll, asked in ernest innocents. She was as white as a cloud...so he was brown and must have came from the earth, and she was white and must have came from the clouds--the cub's logic was sound....and yet had to be disproven. (Grandweaver, help us all...)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:32 pm
Earth's question caused Nikita's head to tilt, but she kept that closeness. Did it hurt? Did she even fall from the sky? Her mind couldn't recall. All she remembered was suddenly being aware of the lava-filled lands near the great volcano. The Grandweaver had given her all she needed to know for the moment, which didn't include if she had come from the sky.

"I don't think it did..." Nikita looked up to the sky to witness more stars blanketing the backdrop of night. "You think I came from up there?"

She blinked heavily before returning attention to him. The moment had taken complete dominance in her mind. To the point she had forgotten she was still standing on top of him, wiggling her toes mindlessly in rhythm to his heart's beat.

Her tail-tip flickered happily in the bliss of the conversation.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:01 pm
The youthful cub's head tilted in sync with the white cub's. He had been far to fasinated to notice and way too comfortable to care.

Tilting his head to the other side, to the given answer Riot's own tail tip ticked to the side. A little shrug wiggled from the cub's shoulder's in the sands, he didn't know...

"I don't know." Riot answered, he himself just recalled comming from vary vast plain, and wondered all the way out to where they were now. The Grandweaver told him so. And if she didn't know, then she must have not came from the sky-one would think they would recall falling from such a hight....

"You're just pretty like those fluffy white things up there, kinda look like one too..." The Tahtll added nonshalently...

Shrugging, caused the cub to relize that he was still pinned. Hey! With a little wiggle he started to shift in hoping to let the other know he wanted to get up. He may have been earth, and he may have not minded she be able to stand on him-but he wasn't 'born' to be walked on.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:34 pm
Nikita's arms wibbled as Earth begun to squirm about. Delicately she moved her front paws to his right side, followed quickly by her hind legs. Once he was at enough room to be able to get up, Nikita sat back on her haunches. Her tail curled around her paws delicately.

His words bounced about merrily in her mind. 'Pretty' like a white puffy sky-thing. She could accept that.

"I think I came from fire." Nikita added, somewhat reluctant to admit that she probably didn't come from the sky. "There was a big mountain, red with fire... I don't think I was supposed to be there though. Here seems right..."

The tip of her tail bobbled as she watched him closely. His mohawk and vibrany azure eyes held most of her attention.

"Is that why you are here too?"

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:04 pm
As the gentle weight was removed, the male cub shifted and little paws pulled himself off the ground. taking a step away, Riot took the time to shake out his coat mildly. Making a little u-turn as he did he faced the female once more.

"Fire?" The cub released with a bit of awe, his head stretched out to peer at the female some more; facing the fasinating creature before him. She came from fire? the little cub couldn't help but be impressed, leveling his head he look about her body and markings once more.

If she came from fire and he came from earth, was their others from other places?

Pondering this fact, the cubs little tail shifted once more in a little wave.

'Did here seem right'?

"Yeah." The Tahtll answered slowly as if the relization seemed to hit him right there. yeah. that had to be it. It felt right....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:08 pm
Nikita nodded slowly to his inquiry. Fire. That's what she was told in any case. It was a familiar element, when she was around it. Something she only missed a little at the moment. The feeling was completely overshadowed by this new discovery, Earth. He was fun.

Her thoughts remained on the young cub before him. How he was different, had he lost his horns, why was his fur pink, why was his head so big, why were his paws so big too? They were all questions she would have to have answered at some point. But first, there was a question that stood out among the rest.

"So, what now, Earth?" Nikita inquired before shaking off a bit of the sand that had been stuck to her fur from the tussle.

Once her frame settled again she adjusted her paws and posture to be as straight as possible. Ears remained perked forward and eager to listen. It was nice to have more than one's own mind to talk to.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:17 pm
'Earth'.

Riot's head tilted a little, before his own back paws scooted to be under him and he poised for a sit. Flopping his hind quarters down, his tail snaked mildly in the air. As Fire, straightened herself, Earth puffed his chest a little more as if to only empazise the fact he was bigger. Still a small cub, but still bigger then her.

A grin rested on his maw as the other cub before him, shook free some of the sand from her coat. As she then addressed him, something resounded deep inside him.

"I am Earth, but the Grandweaver says I am called 'Riot'." The wild cub proclaimed, with a prideful upward tilt of his head. It was what spoke inside of him, as he casually brought up the 'creator of all things', as if as near to the cub as it would its parent.

His head tussled a little, as if he was quiet content with the sound of his 'name', after all it was his, and his alone. A gift from the Grandweaver, how could he not like it?

"And I think it's getting too darkness...." The cub added with a tilt of his head up to the sky. Mindlessly his brown sleek tail lowered and wrapped its self around his soil ridden paws.

"Too dark." The Tahtll corrected, with a nod as he looked back to Fire...

Which reminded him.

"What are you called?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:08 pm
'Riot'. That was a grand name to have. So he was given information from the same being. All the more reason to trust 'Riot'.

Nikita couldn't help but notice as he puffed himself up and made their size difference all the more obvious. There was little she could do to make her head or paws seem bigger, but she rolled her shoulders back and tried as hard as she could to make the height difference less obvious. Her neck stretched a bit while her head held high. The movement nearly mirrored his own perfectly. Her tail remained curled over her paws, however.

She only offered the sky a short glance. It was getting dark and it would be good to find a place to sleep soon. However, his next question took away her attention fully.

Nikita's chest puffed proudly. It was her turn to share what title she had been given. "Nikita."

Her simple answer came with a proud up-tilt of her chin.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:58 pm
With a nod, the cub took the grand title in to his memory, his ears twitching and peeling a little to the sound of it. It was a fine name, bunt, and strong, but vary playful to the ears.

If he had a mind to more then subconsciously regiesture it, he would have found her poise rather fetching and elegant. Though such a thing, was only taken in with out him realizing it.

Right, then....

"Alright then, Nikita of Fire...." The cub spoke pulling himself to his paws, he took a few paces to be at the right of the female as his azure sight lead on ahead of him. In his taken steps, he took the opertunity to stretch out his back legs. One after another, little back paws flexed out In his two taken steps. His long kitten body pulled to its full length, ridging the fun on his back only slightly.

A yawn completed the cub's stretch....

They needed to find somewhere to sleep.

"We should find somewhere to lay our heads." The little male concluded pleasantly, as his head turned over his shoulder to look at the other cub. His stance relaxed, and standing z  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:19 pm
Riot's yawn just happened to come at a time Nikita was taking in a deep breath. Though, somehow, she couldn't help but mimic the same wide yawn herself. Her maw stretched wide revealing her tiny pearly daggers for a moment, her tongue rolled back while her whole frame shuddered.

Nikita's shoulders rolled back before she too stood to her paws and stretched her frame to the fullest. Paws pulled forward while her rear rose to the air a moment.

"Riot of Earth." She hummed before giving his shoulder a light bump with her horns. He gave her a title, she needed to give him his.

"I think that is a good idea... " She added, her head remaining where it was. Her crimson eyes comparing their toes with so much fascination.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:46 pm
Riot's tail swayed gracefully, as his attention turned to look and see if there was anything past the dunes-and from what he could recall in his mind, when he was on the tallest.

"I think I saw some rocks..." started to leave Riot, as he let the thought fall off as Nikita nudge her head on his shoulder.

Turning his own head, he looked back at Nikita as his tail raised and twisted and mused into a 'c' then an 's'.

Maw opened partly to show a wild amused smile to the gesture that could be called 'affection'.

'Riot of Earth.'

"Yeah? Me to." The cub smiled letting his eyes close to complete the bliss on his face.

Wiggling his toes, he waited to gain her attention before nodding in the direction he was thinking of heading.

Wc:2556  
[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces