Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply ♻ATG Archive
ATG 4/21/2014 <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors this week? (last week we had a poor turnout)
  Meeeee!
View Results

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:19 am
Hello everyone! Hope you're doing swell today!

I'd like this Easter event more, but it took a friend to tell me where to actually find the eggs 'cause the silly things didn't show up for me in forum threads. Plus switchem. *beats that game with a baseball bat* But I like that the event wasn't so focused on GC. Oh and the Loyal's Bazaar update that came along with it. *throws confetti*

I can't say I feel anything concerning DJ Hellsing. His support of the site feels...forced, especially those monthly update videos. He may like working at Gaia, but viewing him from those videos tells me he doesn't really, imo.I don't blame him, but *shrug*. You know, like when people have to say things they really don't want to say, but it's either that or get canned? That. I kinda wanna tell the man to grow some balls. *kicks Gaia's management*

I don't trust him on the "Gaia has someone being an 'economist' trying to balance out the gold earning/granting/generator situation." I'm sure they're just another idiot like Sagger-AT3, the staff member who told us the Oni Set item would/should remain soulbound because "While you can share your victory, you can't share your failures." They're certainly not doing much, 'cause they keep allowing other staff members to release Gold Gens with higher payouts while doing nothing for the non-lazy gold earning methods on the site. -_-

I have to say though, Loyal's Bazaar's Easter update really made me not care about how GC/Announcement heavy Gaia's been lately. We really need more updates with items like that to bring the community together as it did.

On the Adult site issue, my only response is this: Smh. Stop defiling Gaia's NPCs, keep Gaia's NPCs far away from that site and tell Reapersun to at least attempt to represent the company she works for with some damn decency. Sheesh! I can only imagine the effect of new, non Gaia users coming to Gaia from that site and then discovering that she works on Gaia. I know you're a "closet" pervert woman, but decency, gain some. Seriously. It's like discovering photos of your boss, from some big shot company, full out drunk in a bar with naked ladies/men and illegal drug paraphernalia surrounding them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:47 am
xx I met my fate xx

There was a violent rape GIF the other day.
girls are selling fully nude signs of themselves there. I've seen more GDer d**k than I ever wanted.

Oh goodness that sounds awful. I feel like that website is gonna get in a LOT of trouble for having (probably underage) girls publicly sell their naked pictures. I also feel like a lot of people are also going to have stalking or harassment issues.

And the rape stuff is not okay. Like, it's a website for ADULTS, not pyschos!

Needless to say I will not be supporting that website. Thanks for telling me about it though, all I had heard was that people didn't like it and you could draw bewbs.  

MirifIower

Bashful Browser

13,975 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:22 pm
I'm not even bothering with this event. Not even the freebies
I like Syn's better, and this one has no reason for me to even do the usual half-a** job of freebie grabbing for colors that I have nothing for  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:46 pm
Andromeda Phoenix
Hello everyone! Hope you're doing swell today!

I'd like this Easter event more, but it took a friend to tell me where to actually find the eggs 'cause the silly things didn't show up for me in forum threads. Plus switchem. *beats that game with a baseball bat* But I like that the event wasn't so focused on GC. Oh and the Loyal's Bazaar update that came along with it. *throws confetti*

I can't say I feel anything concerning DJ Hellsing. His support of the site feels...forced, especially those monthly update videos. He may like working at Gaia, but viewing him from those videos tells me he doesn't really, imo.I don't blame him, but *shrug*. You know, like when people have to say things they really don't want to say, but it's either that or get canned? That. I kinda wanna tell the man to grow some balls. *kicks Gaia's management*

I don't trust him on the "Gaia has someone being an 'economist' trying to balance out the gold earning/granting/generator situation." I'm sure they're just another idiot like Sagger-AT3, the staff member who told us the Oni Set item would/should remain soulbound because "While you can share your victory, you can't share your failures." They're certainly not doing much, 'cause they keep allowing other staff members to release Gold Gens with higher payouts while doing nothing for the non-lazy gold earning methods on the site. -_-

I have to say though, Loyal's Bazaar's Easter update really made me not care about how GC/Announcement heavy Gaia's been lately. We really need more updates with items like that to bring the community together as it did.

On the Adult site issue, my only response is this: Smh. Stop defiling Gaia's NPCs, keep Gaia's NPCs far away from that site and tell Reapersun to at least attempt to represent the company she works for with some damn decency. Sheesh! I can only imagine the effect of new, non Gaia users coming to Gaia from that site and then discovering that she works on Gaia. I know you're a "closet" pervert woman, but decency, gain some. Seriously. It's like discovering photos of your boss, from some big shot company, full out drunk in a bar with naked ladies/men and illegal drug paraphernalia surrounding them.

Reapersun doesn't HAVE any decency. She's a pathetic piece of garbage who has no redeeming qualities. I hated her stupid desire to see everything with a d**k as gay for years but at least she kept it off of Gaia. Goodness knows she was probably jumping up and down to get a site where she could post her filth openly.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:20 pm
OMG...there's a new rig, featuring new premium items and all that jazz...

And it's being sold in THE GOLD SHOP. For GOLD.

I might cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:24 pm
xx I met my fate xx

I might cry.

Which gold shop is it in? I don't think I read that announcement yet.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:25 pm
Princess Zelda21
xx I met my fate xx

I might cry.

It hasn't been announced yet. It's in LB. It's 100mil a pop but I bought 10 and actually made profit off of it.

I got 8 new items and 2 old ones. One of the old ones is an actual CASH SHOP item that was sold for like 30 bucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:32 pm
What is the point anymore?
It all seems so unlike Gaia now...  

Amber Dreams

Shy Exhibitionist

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:40 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Princess Zelda21
xx I met my fate xx

I might cry.

It hasn't been announced yet. It's in LB. It's 100mil a pop but I bought 10 and actually made profit off of it.

I got 8 new items and 2 old ones. One of the old ones is an actual CASH SHOP item that was sold for like 30 bucks.

Sounds a bit too much for me to afford for a RIG. Could take me eons before I could buy just one. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:42 pm
Princess Zelda21
xx I met my fate xx
Princess Zelda21
xx I met my fate xx

I might cry.

Sounds a bit too much for me to afford for a RIG. Could take me eons before I could buy just one. :/

I'll give you one! They're wonderful!  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Amber Dreams

Shy Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:44 pm
I will explain my what is the point post.
A few months ago my account was worth 1.1bil
Now it is this I feel lost....
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:44 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Princess Zelda21
xx I met my fate xx
Princess Zelda21
xx I met my fate xx

I might cry.

Well thank you very much, Fate. I would gladly accept. You're really sweet. ^_^ emotion_hug  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:47 pm
Princess Zelda21
xx I met my fate xx
Princess Zelda21
xx I met my fate xx
Princess Zelda21
xx I met my fate xx

I might cry.

Well thank you very much, Fate. I would gladly accept. You're really sweet. ^_^ emotion_hug

No problem! I think these are great and I don't care that I'm sinking my own gold, GOLD IS BEING SUNK!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:48 pm
Amber Dreams
User Image

DAMN girl!
Mine was worth like 2bil, then it was hovering around 8bil for a while. Last week it was 28bil and I was like "WTF!?" Now it's over 50bil.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Amber Dreams

Shy Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:53 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Amber Dreams
User Image

DAMN girl!
Mine was worth like 2bil, then it was hovering around 8bil for a while. Last week it was 28bil and I was like "WTF!?" Now it's over 50bil.

It is insane <3  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces