PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:10 pm
Mahogany Sunset

Here ya go! :3

Yay, awesome! I will add that to my list and tag you back soon <33  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:38 pm
Avast! There's Treasure To Be Had!
Soquili Name: Van
User Image

Relationship with the Herd: He would've stumbled upon them, perhaps admiring a Nixie or Kelpi's "prize" (while trying to figure out how to get his hands on such things) and one thing leads to another and...voila. He weasels his way into the herd.

Personality/History Blurb: Van was born a gypsy and he's definitely a wanderer at heart; he's fond of the beach...and really fond of priceless treasures, the odd and the unique and the shiny. He's a thief by nature and he has a cave filled with his hoarded items. He might part with them...for something bigger and better.

Teepee & Plot Thread: Teepee
Anything else? This sounds awesome xD

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 pm
Novablu

Welcome to the herd! 8D Let me know if you want RP with any of mine. Most of their info is in my teepee here. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:28 pm
=D yay! *drags Coral in* this is gon be good. O3O  

Insane Butterfly

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:34 pm
Insane Butterfly
=D yay! *drags Coral in* this is gon be good. O3O

*trumpets and fanfares the welcome party* ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:49 pm
Yay! More frands to torment with mini terrors- I MEAN WELCOME! 8'D

Teagan will heartily meet any land Soq that want to be traders with the herd! She promises to be on her bestest behavior >u>;

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:47 pm
Avast! There's Treasure To Be Had!
Soquili Name:
User Image
Occupation: Friend of the Herd? .. maybe something else, not a trader or anything, she's too spacey...OOH SHINY .
Relationship with the Herd: Honestly? Probably to do with something shiny, she wouldn't steal but she'd definitely try and get a good look/feel of shiny treasures (though anything shiny will do)
Personality/History Blurb: Nuudi is very easily distracted, she often just stops what she's doing and stares off into spaceask her about what she's thinking of and she won't know. She's rather bubbly and friendly but finds it hard to keep deep connections to others due to her 'spacing out' The best way to describe her 'moments' is *Absent Seizures* except they last anywhere from a few seconds to up to a minute or more.
Teepee & Plot Thread: none
Anything else? Only reason i'm really putting her here is she's based on a Sea Slug, perhaps one or more of the Aquatics have seen something like her in the ocean and took a shine to her/brought her back because of her connection to the sea that way.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:54 pm
Revel1984

Welcome to the herd! =D I definitely think somebody would befriend her if they saw her on the beach, especially considering her coloring. :3
If you want some RP between her and an aquatic, let me know. I think my Ilyrana would probably love to meet her. n.n

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:56 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Revel1984

Welcome to the herd! =D I definitely think somebody would befriend her if they saw her on the beach, especially considering her coloring. :3
If you want some RP between her and an aquatic, let me know. I think my Ilyrana would probably love to meet her. n.n

that'd be great, i'm not the best rp'er but i try, just ask Kyrie and Novablu XD

it's feasible she's wandering the beach, she has a twin sister too but they've not really rp'd together  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:58 pm
Revel1984
Mahogany Sunset
Revel1984

that'd be great, i'm not the best rp'er but i try, just ask Kyrie and Novablu XD

it's feasible she's wandering the beach, she has a twin sister too but they've not really rp'd together

Yay, okay! <3 I'll start one sometime today and quote you, if that's okay? :3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:00 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Yay, okay! <3 I'll start one sometime today and quote you, if that's okay? :3

sure, and if it's been a while since i replied, don't feel bad, just poke me and go HEY YOU.... TAG DIS NOW! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:39 pm
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me!
Soquili Name: Leucothea
User Image
Native or Nonnative? Nonnative? She was one of the first Nixies to come to the Kawani lands, so it's more or less impossible for her to have been born into it. whee I imagine she's been in the herd for nearly as long as she's been in the Kawani lands!
Corsair or Outskirts? Corsair
Prowess: Breadwinner
Personality/History Blurb: Leucothea was one of the first nixies to come to the Kawani lands. She took to her new life here like a fish takes to water -- pun intended. She had always been an explorer, and this truth holds even now, especially after she discovered the Grail colony full of seathi. Leucothea and a seathi of the Grail had been going after the same treasure, and in the end, Leucothea had managed to slip into the shipwreck and snag the treasure first. What she didn't realize is that the reason the seathi hadn't beaten her to the prize was because it had managed to attract the attention of a shark. Loathe as she was to do it, Leucothea abandoned the treasure to help the seathi escape -- a far more important task. Leucothea and the seathi managed to give the shark the slip after working together, huddling in the safety of the shipwreck. The seathi extended an invitation to Leucothea to join their herd, and she was all too happy to accept -- she was good at thieving on her own, but just think of how much more she could do with a herd to learn from and share experience with!
Family: Reef (flinged with), Palaemon (son), Leauthea (daughter)
Teepee & Plot Thread: Teepee | Plot Thread (they aren't listed yet but still feel free to ask about my minis in the plot thread!)
Anything else?

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:58 pm
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me!
Soquili Name: Palaemon
User Image
Native or Nonnative? Native
Corsair or Outskirts? Corsair (current), maybe switched to Outskirts - Trader later
Prowess: Novice
Personality/History Blurb: Palaemon is the son of one of the early Nixie members of the herd, Leucothea. Since his birth, he'd always looked up to his brave, adventurous mother, wanting nothing more than to be just like her when he came of age. Exploring shipwrecks! Pilfering treasure! Oh, the adventure, the excitement! Yes, he knew it was his destiny to follow in his mother's footsteps. It was in his blood, he knew it! Only... when he became an adult and went through his Coming of Age Ceremony (boy, finding that piece of metal took forever!), his resulting attempts at thievery have left much to be desired. The art of stealth seems to pass him by due to an unfortunate curse of clumsiness, making too much noise, and too many close encounters to speak of. He desperately wants to improve his skills to become someone his mother could be proud of, but his future in thievery looks bleak. He fears he may have to settle for a lesser job in the colony if he can't managed to pull off any heists.
Family: Leucothea (mother), Reef (father), Leauthea (sister)
Teepee & Plot Thread: Teepee | Plot Thread (they aren't listed yet but still feel free to ask about my minis in the plot thread!)
Anything else?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:41 pm
Nymphalidae

You're in! ;D Both have been added to the front page.
If you want some RP/plottage, I can offer up any and all of my aquatics - especially if you have any specific plots in mind that they could fill. n.n

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out