Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Exam] Fade to Black (Amarus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:51 pm
Amarus smiled to herself, and decided it was not imagination.
She would win. And she would protect her friends. She could be the hand of revenge in both ways: to shelter those she loved, to brutally beat her enemies.

Even if it cost her own blood, sure. That was a price she was more than willing to pay.

But she'd be totally okay paying less. A bargain would be nice. She isn't cheap, she's thrifty.

A glancing blow. She needed to listen.

[[OOC: Boss HP: 23/50
Amarus' HP: 22/40
Aid HP: 50/50

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:53 pm
This could not be the rest of her existence. It was strangely an excellent summary of her life to this point, though: fighting the voices she heard within herself. In a metaphorical sense.

Amarus was enough personality for her entire brain. Besides, Shadow Amarus was still roosting in fragments somewhere in there; that's enough sharing for her altogether.

Amarus was never exactly one to share. Not feelings, and definitely not her mind.

She was losing focus. It was hard not to lose focus in the dark.

[[OOC: Boss HP: 23/50
Amarus' HP: 16/40; taking the auto damage + 5 from a miss.

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:54 pm
If it was so important to listen, especially when she was beginning to feel exhausted and just needed a kind word of encouragement, this time that was what she focused on: she listened for the kindness, and struck out elsewhere.

And the kindness would fuel her.

"Get out of here so we can see you again," a voice said.

[[OOC: Boss HP: 15/50
Amarus' HP: 15/40; taking the auto damage + 5 from a miss.

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:56 pm
Her essence was helping, at this point: she'd sustained so much damage that the fumes from her narcotic essence were soothing her. An excellent trick. She listened for the good voices, again, and struck out at the ones that were not her allies.

It was beautiful, because their voices warmed her in a way she'd always hoped they could again. A way that had been lost to her since Revenge's lock.

[[OOC: Boss HP: 10/50
Amarus' HP: 15/40

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:57 pm
After the fight was over, she'd have to really puzzle out getting rid of the lock. It was a reminder she no longer wanted.

One of the voices said something that confused her so much she could hardly get a blow in elsewhere: she wasn't sure if it was a lie meant to hurt her, or a boon.

What it said was this: I've always loved you.

[[OOC: Boss HP: 9/50
Amarus' HP: 14/40

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:59 pm
Amarus couldn't keep it together. This time when she lashed out at the voice that had spoken, the one that had told her it loved her, she couldn't even do that well.

I meant it, I will always mean it. Don't you wonder where you got that pin?

Amarus took the pain, because it was true. How would it know that? The pin she owned, the student pin she kept locked away because she didn't even know to whom it belonged or how she got it.

[[OOC: Boss HP: 9/50
Amarus' HP: 10/40; taking the -3 + the auto damage.

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:03 pm
"I will sort this out after the exam," she said, irritated at her own inability to keep calm. There was a reason she'd forgotten who she had loved, after all. She couldn't remember that, of course, or what she'd forgotten.

But it was definitely for the same reason.

This time, when she struck out, she listened for a hateful voice to distract her. Easier this time. She was still a little weak, but it hit its mark.

[[OOC: Boss HP: 7/50
Amarus' HP: 9/40

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:04 pm
Silence, again. It was almost over, wasn't it? It had to be; she couldn't be stuck in these woods forever.

She hoped.

She heard Freya's voice, clear as though she was there. Cheering her on.

Amarus remembered that time Freya had tried to keep the red queen's dress for herself in that castle place-- and that time she'd watched Freya kick the s**t out of a gingerbread house. If anyone knew how to kick a**, it was Freya.

[[OOC: Boss HP: 6/50
Amarus' HP: 8/40

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:06 pm
With Freya's voice still cheering her on, Amarus folded her hands into the kuji-kiri for Rin. Power.

Power would get her out of this like it always did. She'd been honing her strength for a reason, after all-- the lotus symbolized enlightenment, fun fact. Not that she was terribly enlightened.

Maybe she'd get there.

Listening to Freya's voice, she struck out at the enemy voices again.

[[OOC: Boss HP: 2/50
Amarus' HP: 7/40

Face your demons rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Enzo was cheering for her, this time. And then Kettil. Both of them together: then Freya, then the mystery voices from some sealed off part of herself.

Suddenly, one of the voices spoke up, and somehow its volume cleared her mind of all else: Why didn't you tell me that you love me? It's too late. You'll never get the chance, now.

"It is never too late, and you know why I did not tell you," Amarus said, aiming one last blow at that particular hateful voice, as if to punctuate her resolve on the matter.

And she had done what she had promised. She had protected her friends.

Even though she was very, very tired now.

[[OOC: Boss HP: SO DED out of 50
Amarus' HP: 5/40

Nio Love
HAHAHA

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:49 pm
The voices that sought to harm Amarus faded, but the voices meant to aid her were faintly cheering, as if they watched from a distance. Loud, almost obnoxious cheering, filled with pride.

The darkness of the forest softened enough to see shadows of shapes - a tree, a grove, a small group of people, standing together - one of them was jumping up and down in excitement, fists pumping in the air -

From an unseen spot, Selene started coughing tiny, hiccuping coughs. She walked directly through the dark silhouettes of shapes, her hands waving through them until they were nothing but smoke that she dissipated away with a wave.

"Oh, oh my, it's in my lungs now, I'll be coughing for hours, oh!" Even her tiny little high pitched coughs were pathetically cute, despite how badly she was coughing. Through the fits, she tried to speak. "Well, oh, congratulations young lady, you have done well! I've never seen someone handle this particular struggle with so little angst, you are a very mature young lady! I see a great deal of achievement in your future!" She put her hand on Amarus' shoulder, and led her out of the forest.

"And now I congratulate you on your next step towards that future. Amarus, you are officially a Hob!" She paused in their walk, and placed a tiny little pin into the ghoul's hand, before continuing to the gates.

"Now, let us get back quickly, I think I need a cup of tea and a lot of fresh air." She sneezed, with a tiny little high pitched squeak.

Face Your Demons

Amarus receives one (1) Professor Selene pin!
User Image

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces