Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
The Curse of Having Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:03 pm
Anya Blackwolf

"Try havin' to get used to your 'new home' and it's the third major changed. Well living with family you don't love so much.", she said. Oklahoma, New York, and now here. Yep all had culture shock some how or another. Her accent was a bit nasal like, but not dramatically like a Yankee, as there was a hint of American country. Her hands were on her hips, as her white hair made her look a bit, not older but more grown up.

EricKuShadou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:10 pm
"Parents dead, brother adopted, spiteful cousin." Ericku spoke about serious topics in a carefree manner, as if he just didn't care and accepted it, "after a while you learn to live with stuff like that."  

EricKuShadou

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:18 pm
Anya Blackwolf

She rolled her eyes,"Try Mother dies giving birth to you, Father ditches you, raised by grandparents, then forced to move to another state cause family had a contract. Then live with family you didn't get along with for eight years. And forced to live with more family to breath down your neck, though you're legal age. And still tries to put a chock collar on.", she said. Clearly these subjects were not touchy, at least with her.

EricKuShadou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:11 pm
"I hope you're not trying to turn it into a contest," Ericku smiled, "because I'm very competitive."  

EricKuShadou

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:48 pm
Anya Blackwolf

Hearing him she rolled her eyes. "No, I was not turning it into a contest. Just clearly stating what my family has put me through.", she stated. Though she popped her neck a bored manner.

EricKuShadou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:52 pm
"That's too bad," Ericku grinned, "I was hopping for something to distract myself with."  

EricKuShadou

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:04 pm
Anya Blackwolf

"Oh, I can distract you from boredom.", she said, then put her hands on her hips. As a sly smile came to her lips. But before he could reply, she brushed past him in a gentle manner. As she walked off her hips were swinging.

EricKuShadou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:32 pm
Ericku smiled, amused, and followed. "Really? How would you do that?"  

EricKuShadou

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:48 pm
Anya Blackwolf

She stopped a few feet away from him. Looking over her shoulder with a smirk. "Doesn't a wolf hunter hunt wolves?", she asked him. More of teasing and taunting him into, chasing her. As she now had a wolfish like smile, before walking off at a fairly fast pace.

EricKuShadou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:40 pm
Ericku smiled, growing more interested, and followed her, keeping with her pace.  

EricKuShadou

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:45 pm
Anya Blackwolf

She walked to different areas around the town. Only to stop when they got near an alley. But stopped hearing someone shouting some where. Frowning she looked around, before slipping into the alley. Her back was to a wall, as if she did not trust anyone to sneak up behind her.

EricKuShadou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:37 pm
Ericku followed her into the ally, slightly confused, and looked around.  

EricKuShadou

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:44 pm
Anya Blackwolf

She heard someone yelling for her, which resulted in her to growl. "Crap, my Aunt is trying to find me. I gotta go before I get chewed out.", she said, but did not leave where she was standing.

EricKuShadou

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces