Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Scarlet Moon Araising, Brings New Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:43 pm
" do what you want." He replied as the tavern wench had fetched him another mead, He took it, and started to drink once more. Ebon was surprisingly charming... his charisma, and well toned body, though the armor hid most of it, his fair skin, smooth on his face minus the roughness from his five 'o'clock shadow. His cloak covered his blackened armor, which was decorative basically as he rarely ever needed it, but it was also detailed to resemble a wolf. Though it was much less boisterous about it, and he never wore a helm. If people though anything about him, he was more like a wild-ling, than anything. His eyes were piercing and cold, though his presence was warmish, and even though he was as far from the fire as possible, the area near him was warm as well. Once more, he set the now empty mead jug down, and lazily looked past the girl talking to him, to the tavern wench. " would you like something? I'm feeling generous today" he mused.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:36 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She sat across from him and rested her elbows on the table. Resting her chin in her palm she looked around. When he asked if she wanted anything, she shook her head. "No thank you.", she said, as a numb hunger gone through her. No growling, but prickles in her stomach were the reaction. Acting like she did not notice it she moved a few stray hairs away from her face. So they would not bother her.

"I am Avalon, what may I call you?", she said. Well looking at him. Her eyes seemed gray and gentle, though curious. He was so different and interesting. His build was bigger then her dead husband's. Out of habit she picked at a small metal chain under her shirt. A pendant was on it, though most men dared not to look under her blouses. Soon enough she managed to slip the pendant out and show Ebon, it was small piece of crystal quartz. It was no longer then her pinky. "It was given to me as a mourning gift.", she explained to him. Her Husband's Mother gave it to her, before she had passed away herself.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:49 pm
Ebon eyed the quartz for a moment. " do you normally disclose your life to strangers?" He asked completely bypassing her request for his name. He set down his jug of mead, and let out a low sigh. " or are you attempting to get me intrigued... for a job, or other means?" he added after a slight pause so he could finish his third jug of mead. At this point a normal man would probably be wasted, if not passed out drunk. However, he simply ordered another, and leaned back in his seat.

Back at the keep he was at, the treasurer was making account of the recent bounty. "this hunter got another one? he must have a group taking on this many himself..." he sighed. " next time he comes in, i will see if he needs a more steady job." he mused.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:57 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She slipped her necklace back under her blouse. "No, ask anyone in this tavern about me. You'll get a more common answer, and a different one then you think.", she said in a gentle voice. "As for a job no, yet you do intrigue me. For some reason I can't figure it out.", she added on. Then looked for a signal on what time of day it was. Rain cloud be smelt in the air now. Her shoulders sagged, her hopes for hunting a few rabbits, dashed.

She was not stupid enough to try to track prey in a storm. But also she had wound up hurt the few times she gone hunting in storms. Before the rain could start she stood up,"Sorry for bothering you.", she muttered. Then walked out, only to not bother to cover herself from the rain. When she gone to her building, she looked around. Something was off, the family she lived with was not here. Since she was renting a single room from the family.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:56 am
When she left, Ebon slowly rose, and grasped his blade. He headed out as well, only to be out of town. He found a decent tree, and climbed it, resting up in its high branches, protected from the elements, and from people's sight, he closed his eyes. Not to sleep, his 'gift' would not allow it, but in his mind, he was thinking about things, so this was the easiest way for him to concentrate... after all, tonight, he had plans on a larger bounty, just outside their town, there was an old abandoned farm house that had a new occupant, and it was something a normal guy could not take on, well, not a normal human. And he seemed to have a nick for killing these... parasites.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 am
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She looked around the main area space, no one or nothing. Then she started to peek into other rooms. It was not until she got to her room, she saw a man standing with a sword in his hand. Next thing she knew she was on the ground, pinned. A scream left her, but it was short. The man had cut her off. It was not the man of the house. But someone else, one of Phil's friends. She knew him from the tavern. Somehow she managed to starch the man's face, well the left side of forehead to his cheek.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:50 am
Ebon was thinking about how he would take the job from the 'hunters' guild, about the parasite as he heard a scream, it was faint, but his ears caught it, and he frowned. " i never get time to myself" he mumbled lowly, dropping from the tree, there was a loud thud, and he simply started walking towards the area he heard the scream come from. Of course listening in to pin point it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:08 am
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

Some how she had managed to barely get the man off her. Before stumbling into her room. Finding her bow and arrows broken. Palming a couple of arrow tips, she was pinned down again. "GET OFF!", she yelled. But the family was no in the house. Though she doubted many of the locals would be willing to help her now. She managed to stab him in his bicep with one arrow head. Before the other gone through his hand. Still under him, but she tried to get out from under him. Resulting in her head, some how hitting the wall behind her. Making her, dazed for a moment. Now her attacker was removing the arrow head from his hand. Though her hands were pinned under his knees, for now.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:07 am
It didn't take long to pinpoint the location of the noises, and the yelling. He frowned, he could smell human blood, as he pushed the door open, and started to walk in. "that isn't the way to treat a lady..." as Ebon spoke the man was a bit confused turning his head. "Who are--- " The assaulter was cut off, quite literally, Though she could see the gleam of metal from the back of his head, the blade quickly retracted, in a swift motion, where he planted a heavy kick, slamming the corpse toppling over her bed, as he looked down at her, washing the unworthy blood from his blade. " ch... you again?" he mumbled lowly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:28 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

Still she was trying to fight the man, but was failing. Until she heard a voice saying what he was doing to her was not the way to treat a lady. Soon enough she was covered in hot blood and her eyes had been closed. Finally her eyes opened to show steel like gray staring up at Ebon, they were filled with confusion and still had fear in them. "How did you, find us?", she asked as she now sat up and flexed her hands.

Standing up she gone to her water basin and poured water out of the pitcher. Once the basin was full enough, she grabbed a cloth and dampened it. Now she was washing the blood from her face and neck. But she stopped and looked at her left forearm, the sleeve was ripped. Slowly she ripped the sleeve some more and saw she had a shallow cut. "Damn it...", she growled, only to put the bloody cloth down.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:24 pm
Ebon looked down at her. " find you? i doubt even a storm would cover up the noise you made." He huffed. " nor should anyone be able to sleep through such racket." he added as he watched her. " so... who is this one?" he asked checking the dead body for anything interesting, pockets, pouches, even around his neck. He was not a crook, but he did not wish for anything to go to waste either. " and i assume this is not just your humble abode, where are the others?" he asked lowly. As if to not make to much unneeded noise.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:37 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She looked at him well she now cleaned her own wound as she sat on a stool. "I think the village hates me... And he was one of Phil's friends.... A good number of them live around here. I think the family I rent this room from, know it's 'my fault' for selling out Phil...", she said, then put a clean bandage around her own wound. Now she pulled a baggy shirt out of a draw. Turning her back to him, a black corset could be seen. As she switched shirts in a matter of seconds. Then she faced him as she tucked this shirt into the pants. Now she walked around the room and threw her few belongings into a couple of bags.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:47 pm
"Humans are so fickle..." He stated as he watched her. " i understand loyalty... but why be loyal to a person like..." He paused. " Phil" he said as he shook his head. He had a issue with names. " regardless... why rent a room from here? surely the inn would have been more accommodating." He added as Ebon locked his sword into place on his back, he yawned lightly, before turning his back to her. " now that the noise is dealt with i am sure people can enjoy some rest." he mumbled... and started to head towards the door.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:56 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She growled in the back of her throat hearing him. But when he started to leave she looked at him. "I need to leave this place, before anyone else tries to harm me. My bow and arrows are broken. I have never used a sword, and barely use daggers.", she told him, her voice was pleading now. All of her belongings were in two bags. One was on her back and other at her side. She had put a cloak on, clearly it was a mans. Her dead husband's maybe?

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:02 pm
Frowning he turned to look at her. " are you asking me for help? " He asked as he gently grasped the hilt of a short-sword belted to his waist. Though to her it might as well been a b*****d sword. " though a bow would not be useful broken... perhaps there is a fletcher near by for repairs?" He asked. As he was not really from the region, but was up here where the work was. Though he was also waiting for a few other words before helping the woman out... men 'like' him worked for a few things, either coin, room and board, or flesh. And he was not needing room and board. Though she wanted to leave so that wasn't an offer anyway... besides the fact he doesn't sleep.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff