Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Trashology 101 (Uru/Desta) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
tokalastreasure rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

tokalastreasure

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:32 pm
Desta watched him and knew he was fighting. "You're a Hellhound," She growled at him. It was mean sounding but she wanted out of this contraption, "Don't you have something that will help?"

She tried again to slam it but felt like it was just not enough. It had her right where it wanted her an she wasn't used to fighting. She was exhausted.

PhiferWolf

PhiferWolf rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:14 pm
tokalastreasure
]

As if! He growled as he dug his claws into the metal, flexing as he urged the blue fire to erupt from his hands, the flames licking across their purchase around his fingers, creeping across the metallic, rusty surface of the robot before wisping away in realization. The hellhound glared at it as the surface became glossy - glazed over in a layer of frost. "BAD IDEA!" He growled.

1/20  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

tokalastreasure rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

tokalastreasure

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:03 pm
The female looked stricken with annoyance. "Its arm is ready to fall off! You're telling me you can't get it off of you?" She was getting more than frustrated now. She began to use her entire body. "I want this thing off!"  
PhiferWolf rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:14 am
"Shut up." he muttered as he tried punching it a few times, his fist cracking through the layer of frost that he had put down himself. He should have been wiser that there was nothing here for his fire to effectively kill on the cellular level. He growled as the bot jerked again.

"I'm working on it!" D:<

tokalastreasure
Stupid odds...
HP: 1/20

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

tokalastreasure rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

tokalastreasure

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:06 pm
Desta was staring to wear out. She had been struggling but she wasn't much of a fighter. This was just out of hand now. It didn't seem to matter how hard she fought it.

She was so tired. The last thrash didn't even budge it. "I can't keep this up."

PhiferWolf
We'll beat it sooner or later.

PhiferWolf rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:15 pm
She was giving up. The Jabbawock, the monster, was giving up. He growled, his eyes flashing their solid gold and blue as he roared out as he drove a fist into the top of the bot, the layer of ice shattering and the metal caving into his fist. The robot wobbled as it ran into a wall, the grasp on him letting him go. Without skipping a beat, he vaulted off and landed skillfully as he ran toward Desta.

"Hold tight!"

tokalastreasure

My Bot down.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

tokalastreasure rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

tokalastreasure

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:34 pm
Desta glanced up when she heard the crash. Thank Jack. She didn't know how much longer she could do this. She was meant for sewing not fighting robots. She gave another attempted struggle, trying to smash it off of her. It just didn't work. The thing wouldn't budge.

She saw him running for her. She didn't even know his name.  
PhiferWolf rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:06 am
tokalastreasure
Desta's Bot HP: 6/20

Uru came charging as he lunged at it, driving a hard fist into it, then with his left, and kicked it, using the force to push himself a distance away. Clean hits from what he figured, but the robot was still active, jerking around strangely and still clutching the monster in its mechanical clasps. He growled under his breath as this class was proving to be much more difficult than he had imagined.

"Desta, don't give up!" he shouted.

He didn't need to remind her not to look at him, right?...  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

tokalastreasure rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

tokalastreasure

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:55 pm
2/20

Desta lurched when her robot did and felt her tail scrape uselessly against the floor. She was tired already. Didn't he get that? She'd been fighting this thing for what felt like hours. She began to struggle again, trying desperately to smash her tail into it.

This time her spikes dug in and there was a satisfying sound of metal twisting. She jerked her head up to look at him, "Get it off."

PhiferWolf

PhiferWolf rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:20 pm
Okay, trying to help a ghoul on an erratically moving robot isn't a good idea when you stand in from of it...  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

tokalastreasure rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

tokalastreasure

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:01 pm
0/20

Desta gave it one more swing with her tail. If he could escape so could she. Her spines connected and she felt it spark around her before she was released as it crumbled to the floor. She dropped down and gave it a swift kick with her foot, scattering the pieces. She picked up her bag which was covered in muck and made a face. She glanced up at him.

"Well, that was not worth what I came here for." She stated glaring at the machines again. She straightened out her ruined dress.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:05 pm
Uru stood, his hands at his side as he panted heavily, eyeing the two bots that the pair of them had managed to successful down. He hated this place enough, but to have the students attacked by malfunctioning bots? Good going, Professor Moira, she was going to be receiving a very seething letter of ethical treatment of students and the property of the school. Growling, he turned back to the monster.

"You okay?" he questioned. She seemed fine, that much he knew, he was more concerned if she was mentally.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

tokalastreasure

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:50 pm
Desta was trying to save her dress, dusting it off and looking at the fabric. It looked ruined. It was covered in trash and rips from the machine. She sighed, "I'm fine." She glared around the room before shoving her hand in side of her purse. She pulled out the pair of hoodies and shoved them toward him. They, at least, were thankfully unharmed. "Here. I came to give these to you."

PhiferWolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:34 pm
tokalastreasure

Taking them, he stared at them. From what he could feel with his fingers, the fabric was of a quality that rivaled the ones from high-end designers. Looking at them and his jacket, he could see that he was beginning to grow fond of high-end clothes. "That... wasn't necessary." He spoke. But it was rude to return a gift and she had gone through all that trouble to get them to him. Perhaps it was because of Brenna and their encounter a while back.

"Lets get out of here. Could go for a bite."  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

tokalastreasure

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:02 pm
PhiferWolf

The woman gave him a long look. It wasn't disdainful just quiet. "If it was or not is my choice," She responded and once again tried to straighten out her dress. While she wasn't sure about food she did give a curt nod, "I have to change into fresh clothes before I do anything. Can you come to the monster dorms, Hellhound?"  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff