Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:21 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Her voice barely worked as her hands grasped at her shirt. When he kissed her neck she shivered and passed out. But there was a numb feeling in her body and mind. It was like someone had put Icy Hot on but it changed from hot to cold so fast she shook a bit. Her keys to her bike poked a bit out of her pocket, as her helmet was beside her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:52 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When Damian finished he stood up and looked around making sure that no one noticed what was going on. He picked up her keys, her helmet, and tossed her over his shoulder. Then he disappeared from the alley and reappeared at his house. He was in his living room he had to put her down somewhere so he decided to leave her in his room. He placed her stuff down on a table then went to his room and placed her gently down on his bed. Although now he had to admit he did like this sight. Shaking his head to banish that thought he then left to his living room he sat there in darkness because he didn't bother turning on his lights. He just sat there motionless until the woman woke up.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:58 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Some time later, she did not know how long it was. She groaned with a dry throat her hot and cold flashes ended. "Anyone there?", she managed, well trying to sit up. But a slight wave of sickness came over her. So she slumped against the pillows. She was blinking a bit seen that the room was darker but she could see like it was a nighttime vision.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:06 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

After a while of just sitting and thinking Damian eventually heard the woman wake up. So he got up and went to her. He was like a ghost as he moved. He was so quiet that managed to enter the room and make it to her side before she noticed him. Damian said in a completely emotionless tone."It appears you are awake. How are you feeling? Are you thirsty or are you hungry?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:13 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and jumped startled. "I feel sick, cotton mouth, and also motion sickness.", she told him. Sick and motion sickness, were a bit different. She then laid there on her back only to run a hand over her left bicep. Feeling a scar there she did not know she had until she looked at it. Remembering where she got it from. "How, how am I alive?", she asked him. Since she had blacked out or passed out, either way she could not remember everything.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:29 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian continued to speak in a deadpan tone."Well do you want the real answer or the sugar coated truth that will only be revealed to be fake."Damian then sat down on the edge of the bed and just stared directly into her eyes with an intense stare.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:05 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Well, the truth is a b***h but white lies suck sugar coated or not.", she replied, only to weakly smirk. She put her hand on her wound that was below her corseted left breast. "I'll take the one more like a b***h.",she told him, as she meant the truth. She did not break eye contact with him, aside from blinking.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:32 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

A small grin broke on his emotionless face."Brave girl. Again you have my respect."Damian then stood up and turned on a light. He then turned and said to Abigail."You might not remember it but I told you that I could save you but it would change your life forever. Well the answer to your question dive into creature of the night. There have been many items of entertainment that have included our kind. The original and most well known was done by an author know as Bram Stoker."When Damian finished then crossed his arms over his chest then leaned against the wall, then he crossed his feet at the ankles. Damian started to wonder what Abigail's reaction would be.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:38 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and winced when he turned the light on. Covering her eyes she blinked behind her hand. She thought all he said over and laid there. Finally she moved her hand off her eyes and looked at him. "Vampires...", she said with a sigh. "Shoulda figure something weird would happen to me. After camping out and hearing wolf howls when no wolves live in the wild of Oklahoma... Unless they're pets, in the boonies.", she said more to herself then him. Now she was trying to sit up again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:55 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had to admire the woman's bravery. When he saw her trying to get sit up he was next to her so quickly that most if not all people wouldn't have thought it possible."Don't push yourself. The transformations takes a couple hours. Be thankful that you were a sleep. The worst of it is in the first hour. You probably have at least an hour more before the full transformation takes place."Damian eased her back to lay down again."Try not to worry for the time being. I have decided to keep you well until the transformation finishes. After that I haven't decided so I can't promise anything. So just relax. I will be in the next room."With his last words spoken he left and then sat down on his couch with his hands folded and sat in the darkness again.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:04 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was startled when he was suddenly beside her. When he was talking she kind of ignored him. She was a woman of pride and power. Now she was being fussed at like, well first thing to pop into her head; he seemed to fuss at her like she was pregnant! At least in a way it seemed. She let out a grumble like growl, one clearly displeased of having to be stuck in the bed.

She turned onto her side so she was facing middle of the bed. "Great...", she grumbled to herself. "And I wonder where my bike is...", she added onto her grumbling. Not caring if she was hear or not. Though it was low as a human whisper. Sometimes she had to speak her thoughts, aloud.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:34 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smirked when he heard her grumbling. Sometimes it was great having such extraordinary hearing. He then used magic to teleport her bike to his house. If there was anyone near by that saw the bike disappear he erased their memory of the event. After he finished that he closed his eyes and continued to sit in darkness. That was when a man dressed in dark colored royal robes appeared out of the shadows.Damian spoke to the man without turning to acknowledge him. He hadn't even opened his eyes."What are you doing here Hades?" Hades sighed."You could respond to your grandfather with more respect you know."Damian gave a humorless laugh."You expect me to care for someone who hadn't visited or was even there for my birth. Because you had a falling out with my father years before. I could forgive that but then after my parents died you waited twenty years before you came to find me."As he finished speaking he turned to Hades and even though his face was emotionless Hades could see the anger in Damian's eyes. Hades sighed then spoke quietly."I was just going to remind you that you should remember what the oracles told you before."Then Hades disappeared. Damian let that hang in the air. He did remember what the oracles said."Damian years from now you will turn a human into a vampire. Protect them for they will play a huge part in you life."Damian continued to sit in the darkness and though about the memory."How will this play out I wonder."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:41 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She laid there and dozed on and off boredly. Though she sensed a presence that felt, evil yet not. It confused her and she curled into a ball. More of trying to wait for the motion sickness to end now. She soon enough started to pick boredly at her clothes and try to get the blood stained areas not to stick to her skin.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:33 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian waited for about an hour more then got up and went back to his room.He entered the room and spoke in his usual deadpan tone.The transformation should be complete. You might still feel a light sickness but it will pass quickly. I have brought your stuff over to my house. Hopefully no one attacks you because I doubt I will be there to save you again."Damian then sensed the next person before they appeared. An old man stepped out of shadows and approached Damian."Young master Damian. It has come to the attention of the council that you have turned someone into another vampire." Damian growled quietly to himself then responded in an emotionless tone."Indeed I have is there a problem here?"The old man seemed to tense up and responded in an angered tone."Why have you done this. It will cause problems for the council."It was real quick and most people wouldn't notice it but Damian grinned then returned to his emotionless face."Well that's not my problem is it. Now get the f**k out of my house."Damian snarled. The old man tensed but didn't back down."I shall not leave until that woman is dead."The old man moved incredibly quick for someone of his age. He was confident that he would make it to the woman and kill her but before he could make it he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down and saw Damian's arm piercing his body. He could feel Damian's arm go completely through his body. He tried to pull his arm out but it was useless.Damian then ripped the old mans head off. There was a sick gleam in his eye as Damian killed the man. Then he burned the body as he did the man who attacked Abigail. Then as quickly as the madness entered his eyes it disappeared. He then spoke in another deadpan tone."Well then that was fun. So as I was saying before I hope you will take care. Although with that little intrusion I doubt you should. I could keep you safe but that is your decision. I will give you some time to make the decision."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:38 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

During that hour she ended up falling into a light doze. Hearing Damian's voice she groaned a bit. And looked at him over her shoulder. Then seen the old man. She managed to roll onto her back after Damian had killed the old man. "And why do they want me dead?", she asked. Now finally sitting up, she kept the V-neck shirt on, since she was shy in ways. She liked showing off her body, but was normally shy about doing so.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces