Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:16 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus

"At least there is not twisters here... Those things are a pain, hide in a hole in the ground and try to wait for a storm to pass... Yeah, gotta love 'em.", she replied to him. She eyed him curiously as she sipped at her Smirnoff. There was a moment in the bar she thought she heard a yell. Shaking her head she ignored it. She adjusted her bra straps a bit. This was a time she hated being a heavy busty woman, even if her chest was just a D cup. She had a slight nasal tone, but nothing like a New Yorker. As her 'O's stood out against some of her words.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:33 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

"True enough. Not fun having to deal with those, even now with all the preparations we tend to have for them." Marcus replied with a nod before freezing for a moment when he heard a yell, but couldn't discern whether it was in the bar or the next building over. Stretching one arm caused his shoulder to pop loudly, causing a slight grimace to form on his face for a moment. "Lord I feel old..." He thought aloud before sipping more of his rum.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:48 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She giggled a bit when he said he felt old. "I know that feeling. Only twenty three, but some old injuries say my body is older.", she replied. Then rubbed her left knee with out much thought. She had no limp to her walk any more, therapy or more of an active life helped her work it out of her walk. Soon enough Beca and Rosa came out, both of them looked nervous. Getting off the picnic table she looked at them. "What?", she asked the ladies.

Beca looked more nervous between the two. "Tony, your ex came in.... Jon and he nearly got into it. At least a couple of guys kept them apart. Maybe you should stay at our place tonight Ab's.", Beca had said in a timid voice. As Abigail looked like she was ready to go inside the bar and finish the unstarted fight herself. "I'll think about it... Is Tony still inside?", Abigail asked. "No, he left. It seemed like he had his buddies with him too.", Rosa spoke up. "Great.", Abigail responded then hugged both of the girls. "Go and enjoy yourselves. I need to keep an even head...", she said, as her jaw ticked. Beca and Rosa glanced at Abigail then noticed Marcus. They gone inside and she sat back down where she had been. Maybe it was clear she was abused maybe it was not. She no longer wore long sleeve shirts as she did when she was with Tony.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"Yeah, some hurt more than others." Marcus said before the other two girls came out to the porch. He remained quiet as the three of them spoke to each other quickly. When Abigail sat back down he looked to her. "Sounds like this Tony is a wee speck of a man inside." He said in a mild tone, hoping that it would get her to chuckle at it.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at Marcus when he spoke and smirked a bit. It was equal to a chuckle or giggle. But she had to gather herself up in a way. Then she drank rest of her Smirnoff. "Yeah, but he's one of the bigger jerks I've met. His personality is like that of a Venus fly trap.", she said. Then tapped the empty bottle against her leg.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus shook his head lightly. "Sounds like someone that needs a forced grounding." He said before finishing off his bottle of rum. "By the way, my name is Marcus."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She watched him and nodded. "I'm Abigail.", she said. Only to nod at him and sip at her water. Then she ran her fingers through her hair. Her scent was a flower based body wash, Japanese Cherry Blossom. It was light as it's source was her hair, neck, and chest. She had a shy smile as she glanced at him.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"Nice to meet you Abigail." Marcus said with a nod, noticing the scent of Sakura blossoms coming from her and having a pleasant flashback from it. "You were playing volleyball earlier today at the park near my work. At least I think that was you." He said to her as he moved from his seat to one a little closer to her.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:04 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at him when he moved closer. Biting her lower lip, she shifted a bit. "Yeah, I was playing volleyball with Jon. He's one of my roommates and a brother to me.", she explained to him. "So, how often do you come here?", she now asked him. She knew she saw him around from time to time. But sometimes she would get wrapped up in her friends she would not notice other people.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"Ah, a roommate." Marcus mused aloud before Abigail asked him how often he comes here. "Honestly, a couple times a week. This bar is the only one I don't have to duck to pass through the doors." He explained to her. "I know one of the bartenders from elsewhere too." He said, not mentioning how exactly he knows that bartender just yet.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:47 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She listened to him and nodded. "This is one of my favorite bars. I can't find a good bar back in Oklahoma... Though most of my friends are here.", she explained to him. She then rubbed her neck a bit, well glancing at him. She then bit her lower lip a bit well glancing at Marcus.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"I see. Where I'm from there isn't anything of left. Time was not kind to my birthplace." Marcus admits to Abigail as he looked down a moment. "Where about in Oklahoma are you from?"

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:06 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She nodded and looked at Marcus. "I'm was born Moore and raised there... Until I was ten, then I moved to the boonies with my grandparents.", she told him. Her voice was a bit tight. She hated telling people or explaining to nosy people of why she moved so far away from her birth state. Most of the time she explained that her family had passed cause of an illness.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"Ah. How are you liking it here, aside from the douche of an ex?" Marcus would ask, skipping right over her coming to Virginia. He slid a hand through his hair as his thoughts drifted to his long deceased friends.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

"I like it pretty well... I've been here in Williamsburg for seven years.How about you?", she asked him. Watching him slid his hand through his hair. Well she took her hair out of her lazy bun only to let her hair go down her shoulders and back. She then started to braid a small part of her hair.

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces