Total Votes : 31

FaithBlack

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:28 pm
Yeah... I'd really love to know what the new cap is. I'm actually quite irritated with Gaia that they haven't told anyone what it is.
Looks like they also upped the marketplace cap. Flynn has now made over 13 billion, & before, she was stunted at just over 4 billion. All her items up for bid end at about this time tomorrow, so we'll see if that number goes up around then. That might be an indicator, but we'll see.
The only real way to find out will be to try to reach that limit ourselves & then share the news once we've hit it, I guess.
So who wants to not spend gold on anything, but work their asses of to get there & tell us what the cap is?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:37 pm
Gold generators. Gold generators everywhere.  

Hexamoth

Backwoods Elder

Hexamoth

Backwoods Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:40 pm
Also, the magazine looks great, I have only flipped through it but I'll read it more closesly when I figure out how to zoom in and stuff. xD

Btw, I totally thought the new shop was gonna be the loyalty shop when I saw it before it had opened. D: I was disappointed when it was just another cash shop, couldn't they just have put those items in verge and rather make the loyalty shop? Does anyone else feel like they've been planning that for really long or is it just me?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:48 pm
that last employee review was really fake sounding. on the whole though the magazine was pretty well put together.

in the future though you may want to have the articles be more focused though, separating "my gaia story" from the economic and and comentary sections  

kiockalan

Bashful Phantom

16,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:48 pm
Shuukakuusha
Right!
The magazine looks good but I bailed out when the topic went to: 'Myths on Inflation'.
As far as I could see, this magazine has been nothing more but a waterfall of excuses for the massive amount of gold-generators we've had to endure. And don't they dare to lecture me about a worldwide financial crisis, I feel the brunt of that enough as it is as a freelance photographer!

On a complete side note: I've recently been using a nifty thing that allows me to skip through all Notifications in two clicks. First click open one notifications, second click is on the barr that allows me to open all other in a rapid pace on the same page.
That also includes all them messages from Jet and Cygnus.
Though I'm not sure if that counts for all Gaian's or for those whom use BG only (I'm using it, sooo I can;t tell).

I'd be wary of that. It sounds like a bot. Even if it isn't one, if it "acts" or "looks" like one, it will be treated like one by Gaia staff when they see it. No questions or investigations, either. They just straight deal with you.

Edit: Wait, by "BG" you mean "Better Gaia?" Hmm... I've never heard of any problems with Better Gaia, so maybe there's some coding involved so that it doesn't count that way.

Lol, when I read "BG" I thought you meant Booty Grab. I was wondering: What does Booty Grab have to do with this? xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:49 pm
x3rubiachica3x
So, that gold cap, what number is that even? Jillions, Bajillions?? It's too damn big. Anyone have any idea why there wasn't an announcement about it or a staff alert? I feel like this kind of update required a staff update at least.

Also, screw these gold generators. Nothing but another nail in Gaia's coffin.

And, nice magazine, looks real good!

Quintilian. (But right before quintilian is quadrillion.)  

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

Sineaed

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:06 pm
TS Sailor Cronus
Shuukakuusha
Right!
The magazine looks good but I bailed out when the topic went to: 'Myths on Inflation'.
As far as I could see, this magazine has been nothing more but a waterfall of excuses for the massive amount of gold-generators we've had to endure. And don't they dare to lecture me about a worldwide financial crisis, I feel the brunt of that enough as it is as a freelance photographer!

On a complete side note: I've recently been using a nifty thing that allows me to skip through all Notifications in two clicks. First click open one notifications, second click is on the barr that allows me to open all other in a rapid pace on the same page.
That also includes all them messages from Jet and Cygnus.
Though I'm not sure if that counts for all Gaian's or for those whom use BG only (I'm using it, sooo I can;t tell).

I'd be wary of that. It sounds like a bot. Even if it isn't one, if it "acts" or "looks" like one, it will be treated like one by Gaia staff when they see it. No questions or investigations, either. They just straight deal with you.

Edit: Wait, by "BG" you mean "Better Gaia?" Hmm... I've never heard of any problems with Better Gaia, so maybe there's some coding involved so that it doesn't count that way.

Lol, when I read "BG" I thought you meant Booty Grab. I was wondering: What does Booty Grab have to do with this? xd sweatdrop

BG would indeed be Better Gaia wink
That's why I think it's a nifty thing recently adapted to BG because I haven't heard many others about it... (Not many seem to use BG apparently.) And don't get me wrong! I view this not as problem but as a blessing! In two clicks all money-grabbing messages from cash-shops with their gold-generators fly by in the blink of an eye!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:27 pm
TS Sailor Cronus
x3rubiachica3x
So, that gold cap, what number is that even? Jillions, Bajillions?? It's too damn big. Anyone have any idea why there wasn't an announcement about it or a staff alert? I feel like this kind of update required a staff update at least.

I hope it is not rude to say it aloud, but the Madoka Magica RP group I mentioned earlier was forgotten. sad
Is there a reason behind that?  

Javier Cross

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:30 pm
Javier Cross
TS Sailor Cronus
x3rubiachica3x

I hope it is not rude to say it aloud, but the Madoka Magica RP group I mentioned earlier was forgotten. sad

I have no idea.
Also, I'm confused what it has to do with the gold cap...?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:34 pm
TS Sailor Cronus
Javier Cross
TS Sailor Cronus
x3rubiachica3x

I have no idea.
Also, I'm confused what it has to do with the gold cap...?

Whenever the gold caps get raised, the role-play groups are often the very first people to get hit with it, along with any willing artists out there.  

Javier Cross

Cranberry-Conundrum

Fanatical Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:45 pm
The 100 Make it Rain's for 19 dollars is pretty damn scary to me...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:03 pm
Cranberry-Conundrum

rolleyes
The more desperate they get, the more I think either we're making a bigger impact than they'll let on, or in a couple of months we're going to type in Gaia's URL and find a blank page saying "This domain is for sale!"  

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:05 pm
Javier Cross
Whenever the gold caps get raised, the role-play groups are often the very first people to get hit with it, along with any willing artists out there.

Everybody gets hit with it. Some people are just slower to acknowledge that than others.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:36 pm
TS Sailor Cronus
Cranberry-Conundrum

rolleyes
The more desperate they get, the more I think either we're making a bigger impact than they'll let on, or in a couple of months we're going to type in Gaia's URL and find a blank page saying "This domain is for sale!"

Don't say that!!, I would cry. ;w; They'd better give a heads up in that case. Cut us off from our friends and everything we've got on here without warning, is there an award for such coldness? xD  

Cranberry-Conundrum

Fanatical Explorer

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:40 pm
Cranberry-Conundrum
TS Sailor Cronus
Cranberry-Conundrum

rolleyes

Don't say that!!, I would cry. ;w; They'd better give a heads up in that case. Cut us off from our friends and everything we've got on here without warning, is there an award for such coldness? xD

Okay, the more likely scenario would be that we WOULD get a warning, but anyone who is away too long will be caught off-guard.
Let's just hope for the first scenario. There's always a chance of redemption.  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff