Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

he started to flip through the pages of the book quickly, "You wouldn't believe this young lady but Wolf actually wrote all these book plus many more. He kept track and catalogs of all the creatures he had come across through his very long life. They come in handy when trying to understand how to help or stop certain creatures. AW! Here we are. From what this says.... Your wounds should be healed in only a few days if properly cared for and I can ensure you they have been."

------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

"I do not need anyone to care for me!" he snapped back giving a growl. "What would you know about it any way. I dont remember asking your opinion." Wolf took a deep breath knowing he hadn't the right to yell at her. "GRRrrrr Sorry I yelled. But my business is my own. I could be trying to pump you for the details of your situation which you are doing fine at avoiding but I am minding my own business arn't I."

------------------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

Welkey turned his head slightly at Wolfs comment about not needing to be cared for saying, "No I suppose you dont. Not any more. I recall a time when you were not so strong though. A time when the others were constantly having to piece you back together. A time when you cared enough to fight for other peoples safety not just for the hunt and then the kill. But no... you dont need them any more. Isnt that what you want to hear. That you no long NEED any of us."

------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

His ears fell back as a look of shame came over his face for the first since since she had met him. "I'm sorry Welkey. You know I didn't mean it that way." What was wrong with him. Why did he hate everything so much. He didn't use to be this way so why. He hated what he had become most of all but could not bring himself to stop. "Call me when you two are done talking. I will help her up the stairs." Wolf said more softly as he left to get dressed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:24 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

When Wolf yelled at her, she barely flinched. It was like she was used to it. Sitting there she just stayed still as she could. Not really in the mood to ruin her stitches, yet. Sighing under her breath she looked at the ceiling. [edit]
She looked at Welkey and Wolf as they talked. Seeing shame come across Wolf she felt a tad bit guilty. But she normally felt the need to speak her mind, to those whom were lucky enough. Looking at Welkey she rubbed on of her wounds gently. "I've healed up faster when I would eat on a normal bases. And... I barely know any other people who can control and be a shadow...", she told him. Only to look at her calf,"Joy, I'm like a helpless girl in those stories.", she said. Then looked at Welkey and then away,"I used to read so many books.", she added on. As a blush came to her face, meaning romance novels. Now her human ears were gone and her wolf ears appeared only to lean back in a shy manner.

"Damn it.", she groaned and put a hand on her wolf ears. Some times her emotions made ears pop out, as the tail was one in a thousand chance. Her wolf ears shown they were an off red, like a new color was coming through. Like she was gonna shed this 'coat' soon. "I hate this some times...", she muttered and looked down. Slowly letting go of her wolf ears.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

He watched Wolf leave giving another sigh. "I should not have said those things. He didnt deserve it. Its not really his fault in the first place." The old man smiled as her ears appeared and chuckled, "Dont be ashamed. I think they make you look more endearing. Why hide them?" He then chuckled again as a funny thought came to his mind, "They way your getting about your ears makes me think of how wolf gets when he turns human for three weeks. He pouts the whole time and hides in his room." Wekley then whispered, "You see not only dose he change into a human at that time but he turns into a teenage human as well." The old man began throwing away the empty bottles and smiled over his shoulder, "You know I don't see you as helpless at all. I can tell you are strong when your at your best. I bet you can put up a hell of a fight."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:43 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked at Welkey, like a little kid or pup would amazed at her ears leaned forward. "Really?", she asked him. "I... I have been in my wolf form more often to live through fights. People seem more scared of me... I can keep my own ground, but not well as I could. I have been running from place to place. Rarely ever sleeping in the same place twice. Why would people try to come after me?", she finally got to her feet. And nearly fell to her good knee. But stopped herself and dug her nails into her palms.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image

-WELKEY-

He tilted his head and replied calmly. "Oh your misunderstanding me. hehehhe" The old man groaned as he took his seat again. "You see the ting is Wolf can not shift forms as other like him can. He dose not change into a human at will. it happens on its own. We never know when its going to happen but when it dose occur he has to stay that way for three weeks before he changes back. He can not hide his fur or blend in but the truth is I think he finds looking human more embarrassing then his normal form. I Believe his inability to change forms at will is one of the reasons he has grown so strong physically. He had not choice but to do so." As the old man spoke a long snoring sound began to come from his throat showing he had fallen asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:10 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She stood up near her full height of barely 5' 4''. Shifting her weight to her left leg she sighed. She muttered something under her breath in the old tongue she knew. Curse maybe, saying something about herself maybe, or saying a thought out loud, again, maybe. She kept her right foot off the ground and managed to balance on her left. Barely did she sway well waiting on Wolf to get down stairs. She would shift when her body had the power to, but it also hurt to do so on well. Most of the time she had to let herself to go with the transforming. Reaching up she brushed her wolf ears a bit. Trying to not fall asleep out of boredom, now.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He came down stairs to find Welkey asleep and the female doing some strange balance dance in the middle of the floor. He didn't understand whys she did not simply sit down to wait on him. "Finally tired himself out? It happens sooner and sooner these days." Wolf had a more gentleness to his expression them he had before as he looked upon to old man. "He's all I have left you know. If you are going to stay here a while I ask that you treat him well. the old man as been through a lot in his life." Wolf quickly started shaking his head as he walked over and picked the girl up in his arms. " I know Weleky must have said it over a hundred times but to be formal my name is Wolf and may I ask yours?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:44 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She was standing in the same spot balancing. But it was more for muscle strengthening too. But when he started to talk she rested her right toes on the floor. "He reminds me of my Papa...", she told him. Though when he picked her up she huffed. But she snapped her jaw shut from saying something rude to get dropped. She wasn't sure if he would do such a thing or not. "I go by Amelia Thorn... My real name is becoming lost to me.", she told him. Her voice was a bit tight though. As her face was starting to turn a bit red and her wolf ears flicked a bit. But she looked away from him and what was in front of them. So her hair would cover up her blush.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When she said Welkey reminded her of her papa Wolf remained silent. He had a thought to say on the subject but what did such a childish thought matter anyway. The pub owner Started to Walk with her in his arms. "Your real name is being lost? Interesting. Fine Amelia it is then." The demon took care not to aggravate her wounds as he carried her to an empty and clean room. "I know this place is not much but its...." He stopped himself as he was about to claim it was home. "But its a decent bed and a good quiet atmosphere. And one more thing.... Earlier in the street." The demon fell silent again before he said very softly. Almost so softly it was hard to hear, "If I had noticed you were already injured I would not have let those men touch you in the first place. I could smell the magic and power on you but it was so strong I could not smell the wounds. I just...." he didn't know why he was saying this. What did he care her opinion of him was in the first place. Why did the thought of her thinking low of him make the demon feel uncomfortable. "I just didn't want you to think I was as cruel as those thugs."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:02 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She listened to him and noticed him prevent some words said. Looking up at him she caught the words. "Every day I almost forgot my own birth name. I've had to use many names to get jobs in different towns, cause of fights, or stealing from someone... And thugs, they're just push overs, that's all. But nothing like you.", she said, meaning him being a push over in a nice way. Only to shrug her shoulders a bit. It seemed weird, him carrying her and talking to her. The way he was doing it, not from a habit, but she figured when something felt right you had to do something. "Could you tell me why, at least a reason people would want me dead.", she looked at him with a confused look. She knew she was born as a shifter, and a shadow controller. But there had to be more of a reason for it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He looked to her with his ears falling back for just a moment at her question. What was he suppose to say to something like that. Of course it was likely a racial thing but if she has been attacked since a child then it would mean something else was involved though he could not say exactly what it was. "I don't know what to say. I wish I could give you the answer your looking for but I'm afraid that I cant." He said as he slowly nudged the door to an empty room. "I can say that as ling as your here in the hotel you will be safe." He then coughed nervously as he added, "Also.... As long as your where I can reach you I will not allow others to harm you either.... just dont tell Welkey i said that."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:26 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked at him and nodded. A bit of her hair was tucked behind her ear. And then she looked around the room. Not her old room she barely remembered, but she could smile at the thought of relaxing. But hearing him cough she looked at him. It took her a moment to let the words sink in. Not dense, but rather shocked for someone worrying of her. "Uh, thank you and I won't.", she managed. As her throat was feeling drier then she had known. She wondered when the last time she had a drink of water. Now she looked away and rubbed her neck a bit.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He noticed her looking away and tilted his head slightly. She seemed uncomfortable and then he realized he had been holding her a while and she must be thinking he was being fresh or something. He quickly moved to the bed and laid her down. "Is there something I can get for you? Anything you need?" He asked calmly as he the demon started to gather the covers and pillows for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:53 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

When he put her on the bed she relaxed a bit. "Where's the nearest trash can? A fresh set of clothes if possible. And a bit of water please.", she looked at him as she asked and told him. Her gaze was a bit shy, as her ears were shyly against her head. She did not know if she could hold the food she ate earlier or not any more. It was weird, when her body stressed out to much she was sick somehow.

She rolled onto her side to face the door. Then glanced over her shoulder at the windows. Clearly she was more wolf then she thought. Hating to leave her backside exposed to anyone. Despite Wolf telling her that he would protect her. But that did not mean some one would find out her location and ruin Welker's and Wolf's lives. She rubbed her temple to push those thoughts of her head. She gave Welker she would stay, but the idea of someone hunting her and ruining their lives ate at her like a tick would.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:25 pm
User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf quickly got the water and trash can placing it next to her bed. The demon then left the room for a moment but returned with a set if his cloths a black sleeveless shirt, a pair of black pants with a belt since they would likely be to big for her, and a pair of black boots. "These are all I have to give at the moment. If you like, when you are able to move more easily, we can go and get something more suiting to your needs." Finally the demon was letting his more giving and charming side show for just a bit. After he was certain she was settled in well enough for the evening the demon started for the door. "Try to relax. As I said no one can harm you here in this place and there is a good reason for that. Think about it. With as many enemies a person like me must surly have I still manage to get away with staying here. Rest well tonight and I'm sure the loud mouth down stairs will tell you everything you want to know on the subject." Wolf slowly closed the door for the evening wondering just why he was acting in this strange manner.

((Time skips. Oh and I will try to post on my lunch but no promises))  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff