Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Taking a Blind Jump, Somewhere Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ⓵ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

Zeke listened then sighed and paced a bit trying to decide what should be done about her. He could just jump and drop her off somewhere and then be over it but another part of him doesn't like the idea of that because she could be captured yet again. There really isn't anyone who can help you is there? If thats the case would you like to remain with us? Its not necessarily stable but its a home.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:54 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She listened to him then nodded. "Yes, I would like to stay here.", she told him. Then got to her feet slowly and winced. If he was to look at her ankles he would see white circle scars around both of them. But there was a pair of fresh wounds on both ankles from the tumble. "About all of my 'owners' were scared I would run off. Some forgot I could use magic, I don't have a proper spell book. Never had one ages, nor a wand. White witches don't hurt people, harm maybe a tad but... Or that's just me, I use my powers to put light spells to mess with judgement of those whom hurt me.", she told him.

She started to walk a bit and winced every other step. "Crap...", she grumbled. She leaned against a wall,"And I had to heal a dying man or two just earlier.", she muttered. As she looked a bit more pale then she had earlier. "I-I...", she said. Only to start falling onto her knees. When her knees hit the ground she hissed in pain.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image

Zeke saw her wince the first time and only slightly nodded. He felt sympathetic torwards her. Trying to wonder how harsh her live should be. He was about to say she wouldn't have to worry about that around him and the occasional others that arrive but when he saw her fall to her knees and hissed in pain he nelt down to her side and wondered what he should do. Here let me help. He picker her up in his arms and stand up straight. Rather than jumping to a room he walked to the nearest room. The room itself was for temporary guests and an occasional make shipped hospital.

He laid her down on the bed. I guess before anything else my name is Zeke. Zeke DeWitt the Jumper. What is your name?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She looked at him when he carried her. When he laid her on the bed she nodded and mumbled a 'thanks'. "I never kept the names my masters gave me. But I go by Lily Thorn now.", she told him. "It was one of my first few master's kids, they were suggesting names, well in a garden. Damn, the good days to have a descent master and good kids around.", she added on. More of talking to herself then him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image

Zeke repeated the name for his own reference. I'll be sure to remember that Lily. He offered his hand as a sign of respect. And if you need anything call on me ill try and bring it to you. But I must warn you never trust anyone that calls themselve a Paladin. After he shook her hand he stood up and walk torwards the door and left he needed to attend the others are accounted for.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:51 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She shook his hand and nodded. "Thanks Zeke.", she said. Only to relax into the pillows. Slowly sleep took her over and she looked at peace. For once her mind was at peace. [time skip] She woke up some time later and found her throat was dry. She tried to call out for Zeke but barely did she manage more then a rasp sounding cough.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image

Zeke had been up for most of the night checking who was in and out. The veteran fighters at least. All were accounted for except two. He fell asleep in the room next to Lily's. He heard a small rasping sound and slightly woke up. He went ohtside his door to see where the sound is coming from then knocked and entered Lily's room. He hears her rasp again then jumped to the kitchen to get some bottled water and back.Here... He said tired and out of it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:34 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She coughed a bit more. And finally saw Zeke she nodded and took the bottle of water. She managed a couple of sips and swallowed. "Thanks...", she told him. Only to smile in a tired manner. She sipped at the water a bit more and then sighed. Putting the bottle down she then rubbed her eyes. Wondering what time it was, though she felt like she needed more sleep.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image

Zeke nodded after he gave the water to her. He then yawned loudly before sitting on the floor. Dont mention it. He fell back and befor he could hit the floor he jumped to his room only to make a thud on his own floor. He was tired that he missed the bed. After groaning in a bit of pain he just attempted to get some more rest.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:18 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She nodded and watched him nearly fell backwards. The he vanished into thin air only to hear him groan in the next room. She shook her head and chuckled. Only to rest and then doze on and off. Finally she woke up at dawn and sat up only to yawn.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image

Zeke still remained asleep on the floor of his own room snoreing a bit loudly. Even in his dreams he still seemed to be looking over the Jumpers like one of his own. The kitchen was being visited by hungry and tired Jumpers making loud noises knowing Zeke was passed out to stop them. A water glass fell and shattered.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:48 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She got out of the bed and heard the glass shatter. Jumping a bit she looked around. Then she gone to the bathroom, and after washing her hands. She gone to the kitchen and looked around. Seeing a young lady with glass in her foot. They were about to move her. "I can heal her.", she told them. The jumpers looked at her confused. She motioned them to take her out of the kitchen. With that she used her bare fingers to remove the glass. Then she healed the girls foot up with her magic after muttering a few words.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image

Zeke was just waking up not noticing the scene that happened while he was asleep. The jumpers in the kitchen stared in awe and shock as she healed the girl. When she was done healing her the girl grabbed her foot and slightly smiled still shocked that happened. Zeke evwntually started to walk down the hall then jumped to the entrance of the kitchen and saw the jumpers staring at her. What is going on here? Some of them gasped and jumped away. Th girl hugged Lily then jumped away with the rest that thanked her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:58 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She hugged the girl back and watched her jump away. "Someone dropped a cup and she stepped on it. I'm used to removing shards of glass and metal with out tools. Then I healed her up.", she explained. Then she threw away the bloodied glass before washing her hands. She looked at the floor and seen the glass had been cleaned up. "Plus I have a sense of knowing if anything that isn't suppose to be in a human body is in it.", she added on. Drying her hands off she looked at him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image

Zeke listened and sighed a bit hearing the event that feel when he was asleep. He would have to to talk to them before the others return. I thank you for helping them. He yawned a bit more then went to get his own food to make. More like microwave.Want anything?

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces