Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply ✿ - - - GREAT HALL
ATTENTION, STUDENTS! THE SCHOOL HAS LIED TO YOU! (Event) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:27 am
User ImageUser Image

There were many questions circulating the crowd as the red-haired masked avenger talked- "Bea was murdered?" "Who would kill poor, innocent Bea?" "Who's Bea and when did she die? I'm completely out of the loop here." Really, Diana had a lot of time to think about such questions previously. The notion of Bea having been murdered had crossed her mind before. She was no expert on investigations but she was pretty sure that there wouldn't have been that many people crawling around the scene after Bea's death if they all thought it was an accident. Added to that was the fact that she was aware of at least one murderer within the school, it wouldn't be crazy to think a couple of people here had the mind to murder and the will to go through with it. What Diana wanted to know was who this girl was. Only a handful of people were aware of the specifics of the incident- the government black suits seemed to really want to keep the whole things under wraps -and unless someone leaked information, this stranger would have to be someone who was there.
                                                                goddamn secret text
                                                                Diana was rudely broken from her deep thought by being sideswiped by a high pressure blast of gas. It was so close and so fast that it quite literally knocked her over. She hit the ground hard, landing on her upper arm. Nothing broken, but she'd be pretty badly bruised for a week. For a moment she thought she'd hit her head as well because she started experiencing symptoms similar to a concussion. She was dizzy, light-headed and couldn't control her limbs without concentration. It took a while to lift herself up and to take a moment to realise, yes, the whole area was covered in the thick white gas that had knocked her over and that it was probably said gas that was causing her coordination to fail. She pulled her shirt around her mouth and nose as a temporary mask but she knew full well that whatever effects this gas had, they would have already set in.
                                                                highlighting is a pain
                                                                She started wondering, trying to find a way out of the cloud. A few people passed her side... or did they? She kept seeing dark shapes moving to the sides of her vision but each time she looked over to see them, they were gone. At one point she thought she'd encountered a hostile bear. She had gotten her Swiss army knife out because she knew she'd have to fight it. But the second she looked away from the bear to flick the knife out, it disappeared. It was at that point that she realised there were hallucinogens in gas. From that point she made sure to ignore strange occurrences. Other woodland creatures appeared in her sites but, in spite of years of practice with such animals, she walked right by. The voices of her parents, childhood friends and the sound of, specifically, the neighbors' dog from back home rang in her ears but she forced them out.
                                                                just kidding, you're a PRIME kid though surprisingly EVEN -- lily (credit /2/ holly haha Im a genius losers)
                                                                Eventually she exited the cloud and quickly realised she'd been going in circles for a bit. Even with fresh air in her lungs the auditory hallucinations persisted for a few moments. She did wonder if they all meant something or if they were just familiar things that her brain chose to replicate. After a bit of recovery time she looked around to see "Black Rose" and Jared off in the near distance. Honestly, she did spare a thought to them being hallucinations as well but if they were, at least they were hallucinations safely outside the gas cloud. She moved to join them. Granted, she wasn't the most comfortable around these two people but they were the only two who seemed to have escaped. They pretty much had a moral duty as those who've made it out to help the others in some way.
                                                                bet you were expecting something in that last spot. HA! what a loser
                                                                "Hey, you two!" she shouted as she approached. "Do we have a plan of action to dissipate this s**t? A good spraying of water may help."

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: galla grounds ᴡɪᴛʜ: vi and jared ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: pretty disorientated
                                                                image source

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
                                                                Oh if I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛxxxxxxxxx←↑→xxxxxxx ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ get it
                                                                And I'm just saying
                                                                I'm just saying
                                                                I'm just saying
                                                                I'm just saying
                                                                I'm just saying

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:23 am
User Image
                                                                    ιғ ι тold yoυ ɯ ԋ α ƚ ι wαѕ, woυld yoυ тυrɴ yoυr Ⴆαƈƙ мe?
                                                                    αɴd ιғ ι ѕeeмed ⓓⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡⓞⓤⓢ, woυld yoυ вe scared?

ωнєяє: Galla Grounds // ωнσ: Keris and Artemis // σσc: N/A

Vi glanced at the knife embedded in the dirt at her feet. It was well-cared for, sure, but Vi had no need for it. She tapped the holster on her thigh. "Thanks but not thanks," she said. "Besides, what would I do with this? Until we find that girl, weapons are useless." At least it looked like Keris's conscious won out. Maybe. If he had one. Maybe he just came back to antagonize her. That seemed more likely.

"murderer"

Vi ignored it. Instead she turned to Keris's question. She frowned and considered the situation.
                                                                        We don't know where any teachers are. The headmistress is a useless ********, so she's out. The CoveOps teacher rolls in and out, the language teacher moved to Blackthorne, the encryption teacher is also a useless ********> As Vi ran through the list in her head, her hopes sank less and less. The teachers never came to help out anyway. Maybe that Sage lady would show up, but Vi didn't know which campus she worked from. For the time being, at least, it seemed to Vi that they were alone on this.

"The best we can do-" Vi started to say, but was rudely interrupted by Artemis stepping out of the thickest of the smog. How she managed to escape the worst of it was beyond Vi, but at least now there was someone other than Doucheface. Not that Artemis was much better, but it was a start.

"Cover your face," Vi warned, gesturing to her own shirt pulled over her nose and mouth. "I dunno if the gas is here or not, but better safe'n sorry. As for the smoke, I don't know what it is so I don't know how to dissipate it, so I guess the best we can do is drag people out of the thickest."

Vi coughed. The three certainly weren't in the thickest of the smoke, but that didn't exactly mean the air was the cleanest. Even covering her nose and mouth wasn't doing Vi as much good as she'd hoped; whispers echoed in her ear, and shadows melted into existence in the corners of her vision. Covering the nose and mouth helped, but it certainly didn't shut off the hallucinations for good.

ι ɢeт тнe ƒ є є ℓ ι η g jυѕт Ⴆҽƈαυʂҽ, everyтнιɴɢ ι touchιѕɴ'т ⓓ ⓐ ⓡ ⓚ eɴoυɢн
                                                                    тнαт тнιѕ ρяσвℓєм lιeѕ ιɴ мe

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

PoppiHolla
Aaaaaah, not quite! As a general rule of thumb, sources usually come from either Pixiv or deviantArt. I found the actual source for that image here using saucenao. Please make sure you find sources for the other images used in your layout! By my count there are four others. uvu

The Flying Duckman
Add anything I missed, Holly dear uvu

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                            ⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠

All she had left campus for was goddamn groceries.

The sound of a motorcycle zipping past her hadn't gone unnoticed, and it didn't take a ******** idiot to realize the source of the sickly-sweet gas filling the atmosphere was probably the person riding said motorcycle. The shouts of students filled the air, but Sage was growing increasingly concerned over the fact that they had began to quiet down.

"You've got to be ********> Sage didn't bother finishing her sentence, limiting her breathing as she reached into a bag for a bottle of juice to douse her sleeve in. Hastily twisting the cap back on, Sage pressed her sleeve to her mouth and nose, ignoring the way the liquid made her skin sticky underneath the thick cloth of her sleeves.

Straight was the best and probably only option, and Sage focused on the sight of her feet moving forward. Whispers filled her ears, phantom arms grabbing at her clothing in desperation and disappointed words filling her mind becoming clearer the more she breathed in.
            you'll never be good enough, Sage.
            Sage?
            it's his voice, you dont want to think about it and how disgusted he sounds
            The sight of her own feet stopping at the sound of an all-too-familiar voice wasn't enough to snap Sage out of her reverie, but the sound of a student yelling was. I don't have time to be reminiscing, She reminded herself, twisting around when she felt somebody bump into her. It was a student, Kaisa Ranta, if Sage had memorized right. She squinted at the taller girl, grabbing her arm just to make sure the girl hadn't been a hallucination.
            what's the good in such a muscley girl? so disgusting
            Not wanting to waste breath on explaining, Sage put her focus onto the wrist in her grip and began to tug in the same direction she had been going in. The gas eventually thinned out and the grass underneath her feet turned into cement -- Sage looked up when she realized she had stumbled upon a group of students that had managed to get away. All athletic students, but all not very good in terms of being respectful to teachers, but that didn't really surprise Sage. She offered them all a hard stare for a moment before releasing her hold on Kaisa and offering her the grocery bag. The hand she placed on the girl's shoulder was surprisingly gentle.
            you and sera.....are gross.
            "Ms Ranta, take this and choose something to drink. I want you to count to ten and focus on one spot, okay?" Inside the bag was a variety of surprisingly cute drinks, all varying in sweetness and wrapped in labels with cute mascots. Sage had the tastebuds of a 15-year old girl, it appeared. Once the teacher was assured that Kaisa had gained back some sort of self coherency, she spun around on her heel to address the students.
            Im breaking up with you.
            Sage scanned them silently for a moment, face set in it's natural frown as she took the few seconds to make sure none of them were too harshly injured. Jared Dietrich, who shouldn't really ******** be here but is anyways, Black Rose, who, by the sight of that knife, is gunna wanna do something goddam ******** stupid, and Diana Lam. Goddamnit, couldn't one student with a misplaced appreciation for authority get out? I'm ********' hated by the world.

"I'll ask what's going on later. I'm going to give the rest of the staff the benefit of the doubt and assume they're having trouble inside or just plain gone instead of the glaring truth that most of them are s**t heads, save for like, Sera." Sage fell silent for another moment, eyes locking onto the bandages Jared had patched himself up with. There was a rather dissatisfied expression on her face, <******** Sage the kid got ******** injured, but she decided not to make too big of a deal about it.

"If any of you are still feeling woozy, I suggest getting a drink from Kaisa," The teacher added in. Sage took a moment to allow herself a sharp inhale, ignoring the lightheaded feeling that had stuck itself into her brain and made thinking rather hard. Her sweatshirt sleeve was goddamn drenched in strawberry juice, and the feeling of phantom fingertips tugging on them made Sage give up and rip the thing off in favor for the tanktop she had donned underneath. The teacher began to dig her fingers into her slightly-sticky arm, fingernails scraping harshly over calloused and muscle-defined flesh hard enough lines of bright red were appearing.

She looked up again, forcing herself to cross her arms and pinning Jared with a glare when she realized he had the sense to bring supplies back from the nurse's office. "I really hope you got some sort of mask from the nurse's office, Dietrich, it's going to make my job a whole lot ******** easier." Sage's first concern was to get the students out of the s**t, an itching fear in the bottom of her stomach that the s**t she had just inhaled was poisonous. She had high doubts anyone would be stupid enough to try to pull genocide on a group of teenagers protected under a big name like Gallagher, but the fact it was still a possibility had the teacher anxious to leap back into the smoke and drag more bodies out of it.

FreyaOrLoki
Jennalaia
PoppiHolla
The Flying Duckman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:22 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: Upset
ωɦєrє I'm αϮ: Outside
ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: Students and Sage

"I am the one who messes with your mind.
The one who torments you with your worst nightmare..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
>--» «--<

She held her head, upset about what the voice was saying. It told her that she was the fakest one of all. That just upset her even more. She knew that lying about having dissociative identity disorder was not really approved of, but it was how she had acted for so long. Kaisa felt herself bumping into someone and she jumped, afraid it wasn't real. The little blonde felt her arm grabbed and she blinked a little bit.

Her green eyes were surprised and they looked like she was on edge. She almost fought the teacher's grip, but she realised who it was and dropped her head. Kaisa let the teacher pull her along and coughed into her arm. The freshman listened to Sage speak to her and followed instructions, surprised at how gentle the P&E teacher was being with her.

"Th-thank you." Kaisa said softly and gingerly took the bag in her left hand. She looked in it and a bright smile came across her face. They were really cute and Kaisa loved cute things. She grabbed a strawberry flavoured juice and opened it. The small 14 year old sipped it, glad that the voice had shut up. It quieted down for a little bit.

Just how the voice was so accusing and harsh it had gotten to her, but Kaisa was finally calming down some. She watched Sage in worry, seeing her scratch at her arm. Kaisa wasn't really sure what to do, but since the gas was still in her system the hallucinations were still sort of there.

You really think you can shut us up? You're pathetic... Scum... Fake...

The voice whispered in her ear and she shut her eyes again. It was starting to upset her again, but she decided to try to hide it by sipping the juice and trying to ignore it.

>--» «--<

Kaisa's Voice
ミルクコーヒー味
Pixiv ID: 25169062
Member: 九九

Out Of Lead

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

ωнєяє: Galla Grounds // ωнσ: Keris, Freya, Artemis, Sage // σσc: blah

so many dead
                                                                        Vi's shoulders relaxed; she hadn't even realized they were so tense. With an adult around, even if it was the Sage lady, that meant that the situation was at least under more experienced control. Vi could calm down a little bit. There were few adults that seemed competent at Gallagher, and Sage was one of them, when she wasn't yelling at people. She had managed to drag Freya out, at least, which meant she had the same idea that Vi had had.
                                                                        there's blood on your hands that you'll never wash off
                                                                        Vi shook her head; she didn't feel woozy, or even dizzy. Just... paranoid. But she assumed that was just due to the threat of more hallucinations, more voices, more shadows, looming on the horizon. She wondered if Sage was seeing any of those. If she was, the woman sure didn't show it. She was better at hiding things. Made sense, since she probably had more experience.
                                                                        you can't win, you won't win, traveling down this road
                                                                        Once Sage had finished grilling Jared for answers, Vi spoke up. "I think some students might have passed out from some secondary gas, because the panic's dying down. There are still some that are alive and kicking, so I suggest first priority is getting them out." Of course, Vi didn't expect her suggestion to be taken seriously. She hadn't had to deal with Sage very often, so she wasn't sure how the teacher would react. Regardless of what Sage said to do, Vi was probably going to end up acting on her gut anyway. Asking was just a formality.
                                                                        what an awful girl you are
                                                                        Vi coughed and touched her locket, mostly to ensure it wsa still there. She hadn't checked the entire time, but touching the cool metal gave her a sense of relief. She still had her locket. Everything would be alright. She was going to come out on top.
                                                                        taking lives left and right
                                                                        Hopefully.
                                                                        they don't belong to you, give them back

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

PoppiHolla
The Flying Duckman
Out Of Lead
FreyaOrLoki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:39 am
He took one look at the knife, at Rose, then shrugged, picked it up and began to toss it up and down. It wasn't even his - no way in hell Jared would let the girl handle his own weapons. They were for him and him alone. It'd probably want returning, but he really couldn't be bothered. There was more than an abundance of weapons on campus, anyways.
Jared walked some inches back towards the school building and away from the smoke, but kept a close eye on Black Rose. The Artemis girl he didn't care so much about - didn't know her, and if she was awake and kicking, that was good enough for him. He didn't know how long he was going to have to stay here and play babysitter, but it had nagged on his sensibilities the moment he had walked away. He didn't want to own Rose anything for her saving him the night of the ball, but this was boring as ******** hell. So he leaned against the wall and waited, waited, waited, and finally, more figures appeared.
With the member of staff now present, Jared turned his gaze towards the smoke and the other girls. Upon hearing Sage's request - more demand than anything, really, he slipped the other bandages out of his pant pockets, tossed them onto the ground next to the water and towels, and put both hands up, assuming a mocking stance to match his smirk.
"I guess the masks are in the drawers, miss, but s**t's locked. Water, towels, bandages, that's all I've got."
Trudging closer to Rose, Jared eyed her up and down for bruises or anything of the sort. She merely looked worn-out and slightly battered, but otherwise fine.
"Consider it even, Rose. My job is done keeping you alive; you're her problem now," his gaze swept towards Sage in reference.
Then he leant in closer and whispered, sarcastically, "Shame, really. For a moment there I thought we could be friends."
So saying, he turned and began to walk off in the direction of the boy's dorms.

Formatting is a WIP  

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:13 pm
User Image
Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata »
Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana had fallen asleep while reading in the library and hadn't stirred much at the sound of a stranger's voice voice blaring into a megaphone. She thought it was another one of her weird dreams she had been having lately; especially when the voice had mentioned Bea's death as anything but an accident. Hana hadn't been at the ball simply because she didn't have a dress, which she realized was a lame excuse to not attend but continued to use it anyway. Despite missing the ball, Hana had heard of the firework incident from students and teachers and she found it hard to believe that it was an accident. But I can't disagree with my teachers when I didn't even witness the event... They have no reason to lie to us, right?

At the sound of multiple explosions, one in an extremely close proximity to her, Hana snapped awake, taking in her surroundings vigilantly as she groaned impatiently at the ringing in her ear. That's when she noticed a faint, sweet smell and foggy gas spreading around outside and into the library through the windows.
"Damn it!"
In a panic, Hana ruffled through her shoulder bag for the thick handkerchief her father had given her for her birthday. She didn't think such a lame birthday present could come in handy until now. She also found her lemonade juice box she was saving for her midnight drink and stabbed the straw into the hole, then poured the entire juice box onto her handkerchief. Shoving the handkerchief onto her face, Hana put the rest of her books and unneeded things from her shoulder bag onto the table with her free hand before throwing the bag over her shoulder and running out of the room.
Why does this s**t always happen when I'm sleeping?
Hana could hear the screams of other students as she ran through the school towards the nurses' office. The gas had touched her and didn't burn her skin, so Hana's only thought was it must be causing bad hallucinations or pain from inhalation. Reaching the nurses' office, Hana scanned frantically. There was nothing on the shelves to help her. She tried opening the drawers but they were all locked. Hana groaned in frustration and threw the handkerchief on the nurses' desk. She noticed a fire extinguisher mounted on the wall and grabbed it. She hit the exposed hinges of the doors to locked cabinets until they broke and pried as much as she could to reach in.

She was starting to feel light headed from the gas she was inhaling but she tried to focus.
If Gallagher was under attack, where would the sane ones retreat too?
"The P&E barn area probably..."
Hana coughed as she put some rubbing alcohol, gauze and distilled water in her bag. She heard a familiar voice shout her name and froze.
She's not here. She can't be. It's the gas Hana. Focus.
Hana walked over to the other cabinet she unhinged and smiled happily.
Oorah, Gas masks!
Two fit in her shoulder bag and she put the straps of three more on her forearm. Reaching for her lemon juice-soaked handkerchief she heard the familiar voice again, but this time in a blood-curdling scream. Hana started crying as she raced to the barn where she hoped to find others, breathing in the lemon juice heavily as the screaming echoed in her head.
It's not real not real not real she's not here she's not here
Hana reached the other side of the gas where some of the others were and fell to her knees coughing and dry heaving, trying to catch her breath in between.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

FreyaOrLoki
Jennalaia
PoppiHolla
The Flying Duckman

Out Of Lead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:59 pm
𝓢σиα 𝓘мιтнє ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 12
○Where & With: Campus
○Wearing: Gas
○Feeling: Annoyed
User Image

You're always on display
When I wake up, I'm Afraid
Somebody else might take my Place

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Sona had been walking back to the campus, returning from her trip to get some things for her projects. Hey, she had some things she liked to do too. As she approached the large walls, screams and frightened shouts rang in her ears. Wait, people, afraid on the Gallagher campus? Something must be going on, and it must be big. Slinging her bag onto her shoulder, she ran faster until a horrid smell hit her nose. The albino began to cough, putting her scarf over her nose and mouth. God, it was a horrible smell. What ever it was, it seemed to be the cause of the panic. C'mon guys. Five minutes. I was gone for five damn minutes and chaos erupts. This is retarded.

Sona soon arrived on the campus, her scarf over her nose and mouth. Quickly she looked around, until finding a small group she knew. Even with the smoke, she was able to pick out at least a few familiar figures. Hana.... Kaisa... Black Rose.. and two others. She quickly approached them, reaching into her bag and tossing them pieces of cloth she had just bought. Hey, she hated some of them, sure. But they were still classmates and they still mattered.
" Alright, well I'm late to the party obviously. Can someone fill me in on what in bloody hell happened here?" Sona asked, her eyes watering. Good, what ever this stuff was, it was affective. Dammit.

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Being me and Only me
Feeling scared to Breathe
If you leave me
I'll be afraid of Everything

Source: DeviantArtist

Jennalaia
Fixed!

[Bell-chan]

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image

ωнєяє: Galla Grounds // ωнσ: Sage, Sonata, Smoke, Freya, Artemis // σσc: N/A

"Dickbag," Vi murmured as Keris strolled away. Typical. As she thought, he really had just been there to annoy her. Now here they were in the middle of a goddamn emergency, and he just walked the ******** off. And what did he mean by they were even? Vi couldn't remember doing anything for him, unless she counted that one time that she did CPR at the ball, and she wasn't even sure if Keris remembered that, he was so goddamned drunk. Whatever, Vi was glad that douche was gone. Not like he'd be any help anyway.

Tossing Keris from her mind, Vi turned her attention to... oh, what was her name? Sonata. Sonata was having a particularly violent reaction to the gases. Vi wondered if she was allergic. Regardless if she was or not, Vi noted the girl had had the brains to bring masks, probably from the nurse's office. Vi decided that Keris had either been lying or hadn't even tried to look for masks. Lazy-a** dickbag. She noted the other things Sonata had brought and realized that she didn't know much about the redhead's background. Did she know a thing or two about first aid? Vi's knowledge only stretched as far as dressing wounds, setting bones, and keeping things from getting infected - things she had learned on her own.

Vi coughed and knelt down by Sonata. "Are you alr-"

Of course Sona just had to pick that moment to appear out of nowhere. Christ, she was stupid and blunt too. Vi vaguely wondered why Smoke had been off campus in the first place, which was something they weren't supposed to do without faculty permission (it should be noted that Vi is a hypocrite), but decided it was a minor detail compared to everything else. She considered not telling Smoke that the gas was hallucinogenic, but decided against that. That was just being a dickwad, and unlike Keris, Vi was not a dickwad. She was just a b***h. There was a difference.

"Some girl showed up and showered the campus with hallucinogenic gas," she said matter-of-factly. "I'd suggest covering your face." Vi decided against telling Smoke exactly why the girl was there for the moment. Knowing Smoke, she'd get stupidly emotional, which wasn't needed at that moment.

Without meaning to, Vi went cold. Efficient. Machine-like. "Red, may I?" she asked, touching the masks on the girl's arm. Vi didn't know s**t about dry heaving, so she wasn't going to bother helping.

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

[Bell-chan]
Ah, Bell, some of us were wondering if you could edit your post layout a bit so the text is a bit bigger. uvu We're happy to offer our help if you need it!
Out Of Lead
FreyaOrLoki
Same to you.
The Flying Duckman
x_Reflective Memories_x
PoppiHolla
And you uvu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:36 am
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: Upset
ωɦєrє I'm αϮ: Outside
ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: Students and Sage

"I am the one who messes with your mind.
The one who torments you with your worst nightmare..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
>--» «--<

Kaisa was quiet as she walked towards the other students. She had splashed her scarf with some of her strawberry juice and wrapped that around her mouth and nose, then pulled her coat over it. The sweet juice helped a lot and she was glad that Sage had given her some. Freya still had the bag of juices and stuff from the P&E teacher in her left hand.

"Moi, are you guys alright?" Kaisa asked kindly. The Finnish freshman knew that she should be kind in this situation so that they could get inside somewhere, where hopefully no gas had been yet.

She glanced at Rose and Sonata, hoping that Sonata was okay. The senior was the only other person that Kaisa had really spoken to, even if she was lying about having a multiple personalities. Freya kind of liked the senior so it was easy to be a little worried about her, but the others she just really did not know. So instead of being apathetic to everyone Kaisa stuck with being on the worried side. Freya noticed Sona with the others and wondered why she did not see her before, but decided against speaking her thoughts.

The small blonde kneeled down and put a gentle hand on Sonata's shoulder, unsure of what to do for someone who was dry-heaving.
"Sonata, are you okay?" She said softly, keeping her mouth and nose covered.

Occasionally she was still coughing a little bit, but it was not as bad as it was before.

>--» «--<

Kaisa's Voice
ミルクコーヒー味
Pixiv ID: 25169062
Member: 九九

[Bell-chan]
The Flying Duckman
x_Reflective Memories_x
PoppiHolla
Jennalaia
Is this better love?
Out Of Lead

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                            ⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠

It wasn't like Sage wouldn't mind the extra help, but when Jared left her with towels and waterbottles, she was more than a little doubtful that many of the students could handle the hallucinations they were experiencing. Sage watched Rose with careful eyes, knowing that whatever she replied wouldn't matter anyways. If the gas was poisonous, and the sweet feeling stuck in the back of Sage's throat that made her dig her nails into her arm harder made her mildly suspicious, then Sage was more worried about the unconscious students. The conscious ones at least had a chance of getting out of the gas themselves, and Sage watched silently as students stumbled in to join their little group.

Turning away from Sona; she was sure the other students could fill her in, Sage's eyes fell on Hana, her eyebrows furrowing. "Drink some water, it'll help your throat." The teacher's voice was calm as she gently nudged a waterbottle in Hana's hands, making sure the girl gripped it before tilting her head to the bag clutched in Kaisa's hands. "The heaving will stop after a while, but make sure you're sitting up and have liquid down your throat. I think I have some gatorade in there--give that to her after a while. Breathe through your nose, slowly."

Sage took one of the masks the senior girl had, taking a moment to strap the contraption on her head. She was actually kind of impressed -- to be able to stand the smoke long enough to break the locks on the drawers was more than she had expected of a student.

"If you vomit," The teacher continued, tightening the straps around the back of her head, "Get hydrated as fast as possible, but don't drink anything cold." Sage smoothed her hand over the girl's back for a moment. "...Good job." A brief flash of curved lips and Sage straightened up, covering her mouth with the mask.

"Alright, listen up!" Voice now booming -- a trademark of a PE teacher -- Sage placed her hands on her hips."If you all have any sort of common ******** sense, you'll evacuate this place for cleaner air." Fully expecting almost none of them to leave, Sage tilted her head towards Hana. "If you don't, then grab a mask from our ********' lord and savior Hana here. I'll be going for the unconscious students since I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who can carry that much dead weight, so whoever decides to help out go for anyone they see stumbling around. The filters in these damn things don't last long, so try not to stay in the gas for long periods on end." The wind had spread the smoke fairly fast, and Sage cursed the perpetrator under her breath; this had to have been planned. Hopefully the wind would eventually thin the gas out to a bearable level, but for now the most she could do was get the students out of it.

"Somebody stay with Hana," She added in absentmindedly. With that the teacher jogged back into the smoke, eyes watering harshly. The air she inhaled through the mask was blissfully safe, but Sage was only all-too-aware that could only last her so far. Ah, well.

Lost in thought, Sage didn't even notice the blood running down her arm.

[Bell-chan]
The Flying Duckman
x_Reflective Memories_x
PoppiHolla
Jennalaia
FreyaOrLoki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:05 am
User Image
Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata »
Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"I'm... Eh, I've been... better Black Rose," Hana managed to respond through her coughs and gags. She listened to Rose explain to Sona what happened. So that voice I heard while I was asleep was that girl and not a dream? Hmm... Hana noticed that Rose decided to leave out the part about Bea but decided to not ask about it. She didn't want to push a person like Rose, especially on the topic of someone she'd lost.

Hana had difficulty keeping her grip on the water bottle the teacher had given her. Hana was still coughing heavily as Sage took a mask but calmed slightly when her teacher's hand touched her back. Not long after, she felt another hand on her shoulder. Looking over to find Kaisa, Hana managed to give her best smile through her coughing. Hana took a few gulps of the water bottle Sage had given her before responding: "Hey Kaisa, dear! I'm alright. I think I just inhaled too much of the gas in the Nurse's office," Hana wiped the tears from her eyes as she coughed and took a few more sips, "I was having some pretty bad hallucinations too but those have stopped now."
Her smile faltered a bit and she tried to cover it up with a cough. She was still hearing that familiar voices' screams and cries for help but she refused to acknowledge them.

After Sage was speaking to everyone, Hana looked over at Rose who had asked if she could take a mask. Hana nodded and took a mask off her arm. Hana took a sip of her water and Sage was right; the water was helping a bit. She held the mask in front of Rose for a while, "I know I don't have to tell you not to do anything stupid but..." Hana coughed violently and let go of the mask to cover her mouth. She handed Sona and the other girl that she didn't know a mask and laid the other one on the ground with her shoulder bag.
"If you two grab people and bring them back here, Kaisa and I can treat them. What about that senior," Hana broke into a coughing fit then took a few sips of water again and continued, "Jared I think his name is? Is he going to help or be a douche?"

Hana noticed red lines running down Sage's arm as she ran back into smoke and her eyes widened." Teacher, wait!" Hana yelled but Sage was probably far away from them now and unable to hear her.
s**t.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

[Bell-chan]
The Flying Duckman
Out Of Lead
PoppiHolla
Jennalaia
FreyaOrLoki

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:52 am
User Image
                                                                    ωнєяє: Galla grounds // ωнσ: Artemis, Red Sonata, Freya, Smoke // σσc: gomen con lyfe is tiring man

For once, Vi didn't argue with Sage. She'd never considered herself on good terms with any of the teachers, but at least this one was talking good sense. Leaving retrieving students to the teacher alone didn't seem like the best idea to Vi, but a small voice in the back of her head whispered to follow along. Save yourself, it said. Save yourself. It's all you've ever done.

Vi shook her head. Just a hallucination. Yes. Just a hallucination. It had to be.

Instead, Vi accepted the mask and snapped it over her mouth and nose. Truth be told, she didn't know how much help the mask would be. She didn't know how much the girl knew about the school and the school's supplies. For all Vi knew, the gas was specially treated to get through the gas mask, but she put the thought out of her mind. She was just being pessimistic now, and that was the last thing she needed.

As Sage's figure became clouded by the fog, Vi noted the drops of red blood marking her path. Sonata next to her yelled, but Vi knew it wouldn't do much good. If anything, she was pretty sure Sage was stubborn as a goat. Even if she was hurt, that wasn't going to stop her. Besides, Sonata had brought medical supplies. Maybe they would come in handy.

It was only then that Sonata's mention of Keris set the gears in Vi's head turning. She wondered if he really had only been trying to be a d**k... but then, why would he have supplied them with bandages? And if they needed all the help they could get, why had he left? For the first time, Vi wondered if Keris's own hallucinations had been too much for him to handle. It seemed absurd that he wouldn't be able to handle a few mirages, things that didn't even exist, but Vi didn't know what sort of things he had been through - like Vi herself, and a few other students, his origins were shrouded in mystery. Vi wondered with a sinking feeling if Keris had gone towards the guest dorms not because he was bored, but...

"It isn't safe right now for him to be alone," she decided, standing up and dusting herself off. "I hate him, I really do, but I'm not heartless."

Yes you are, a voice whispered. People with hearts protect those they love.

Vi shivered. "I'll go see if I can find him and bring him back - the smartest thing to do is stay in a group." Vi looked over who was there: Artemis, Freya, Smoke, and Sonata. Sonata wasn't going anywhere for a bit, most likely, that was for sure. "At least one person should stay here with Red Sonata. I'm going to make sure Keris didn't get imprisoned by his own mind. Anyone who wants to come with is welcome, but someone's gonna stay with Sonata."

Without waiting for anyone to say they'd join, Vi turned and started heading in the direction Keris had gone. She was guessing that Smoke was probably going to join her, maybe Artemis, but she didn't particularly care. If anything, in her eyes, she and Keris were not even if he had just done her a favor, and she intended to rectify that.

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

PoppiHolla
come back bbyyy
[Bell-chan]
yes m'dear that's much better uvu
Out Of Lead
The Flying Duckman
post you australian child
x_Reflective Memories_x
FreyaOrLoki
yes thank u
Hello Taemii
post u piece of poop ):

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:25 pm
Imgsrcs: [x] [x] [x]
User ImageUser Image

He had wandered off from the situation, thinking. Thinking was a dangerous thing, but at least he wasn't around the crowd, the adults, and most of all, Black Rose. What kind of passive-agressive relationship was this, with both of them reluctantly keeping each other alive? It struck him as funny that it was pretty much Bea who had brought them together during that first negative meeting of theirs. He'd just been having fun. She was an uptight perfectionist with a heroine complex who he'd been stuck with. He, obviously, had more pressing matters to attend to - that was, anything that didn't involve him in diving into hallucinogenic smoke in a misguided attempt to save the world, and find out the circumstances behind Bea's death. Jared was two metres away from the dorm when he heard footsteps behind him. Annoyingly familiar footsteps that were approaching at a quick rate. Reluctantly, he turned around and stared the girl up and down.
                                                            "What do you want?"
                                                            Jared didn't even bother giving her attitude. He was just tired of this, tired of her.

Jennalaia

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:33 pm
𝓢σиα 𝓘мιтнє ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 12
○Where & With: Campus
○Wearing: Gas
○Feeling: Annoyed
User Image

You're always on display

The tall albino looked over the group, registering who was here. Of course, Black Rose. The Brit held off a 'tsk'. Red Sonata... Or Hana as she was introduced. There was a strange moment where Sona thought it was strange that her code-name was the same as her real name.. Brushing that thought off, she cataloged anyone else. Freya slash Kaisa. Sage, the very small but proud PE teacher. The small girl on the ground gave Sona a gas mask, which was taken with a thank you. Slipping off her scarf, Sona slipped on the mask and took a deep breath. It felt nice to not have the heat of her own breath, as well as the gas in her lungs. There was a moment that the senior had her head spinning between switching masks, but didn't make anything of it.

What happened to be wasn't an accident, ya know, a voice in her head said. Giggles that sounded more psychotic than playful echoed in her ears.

Sona shook her head, looking forward. It was just the side-effect of the gas. Just a side effect... Go away. No one invited you here. The girl growled in her head, letting her icy blue eyes scan the perimeter. They needed a place to be safe, where they didn't need their masks. So far, it was spreading through the school. The gas. Gas is like heat, it goes up and fills up the space.. Simple science. They could head to the roof, or Black Thorn if it was bad enough. They needed to air out the building first. Get the gas out of everything. That could take some time, but they needed to do simple things. What do you do when there's smoke in the house and you can't let the fire-detectors go off? Open the windows. The doors. Turn on the fans.

As everyone worried about eachother, Sona stood, deep in thought.
" Someone go with Black Rose. She won't stay as stable as she seems for very long. We need to air out the school and get this s**t out of our school, and the grounds." She said aloud, through her mask. Offering a hand to Hana to stand, she thought more about what they needed to be doing instead of mourning of this stupid series of events.

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Being me and Only me
Feeling scared to Breathe
If you leave me
I'll be afraid of Everything

Source: DeviantArtist

x_Reflective Memories_x

FreyaOrLoki

✿ - - - GREAT HALL

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash