Submit

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:55 pm
There's only two GC items still on my list (white tiger skin and ninja band), but if I'm in the non-animal body, I don't have a single GC item equipped unless it's a kitty
I remember when all I wanted was green stuff and kitties
I remember when KiKi was my first quest, followed by CoCo, and actually getting CoCo first
I remember when KiKi was 300k and CoCo 100k o.e got CoCo at ~300k

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:24 am
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165
I love the idea but I could never give up goti.

Ha ha, fair enough. smile
3nodding He is the best item in gaia.

I have Twinkles the Space Goat, which I won't be using for a week. xd Granted, I haven't used him in a while... I should use him again once I'm done with this. smile
I see yout space goat and raise you two. I would love to see what you come up with. I have all the goat items except trestle and the doll.

I can't wait to see what I come up with either. xd I kinda make them up as I go.

I tend to have a bit of an eclectic taste for items on Gaia. Twinkles is the only goat item I've got, I think... Maybe some goat horns from some event. I honestly don't know, lol  

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:27 am
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165

I have Twinkles the Space Goat, which I won't be using for a week. xd Granted, I haven't used him in a while... I should use him again once I'm done with this. smile
I see yout space goat and raise you two. I would love to see what you come up with. I have all the goat items except trestle and the doll.

I can't wait to see what I come up with either. xd I kinda make them up as I go.

I tend to have a bit of an eclectic taste for items on Gaia. Twinkles is the only goat item I've got, I think... Maybe some goat horns from some event. I honestly don't know, lol
I am sure it will be amazing. I am a big goat fan and bought one and then was given one as a gift. I wish I had a ticket so I could get another goat item made.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:24 pm
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165

I am sure it will be amazing. I am a big goat fan and bought one and then was given one as a gift. I wish I had a ticket so I could get another goat item made.

Could try designing one for the next Cross-Stitch contest. I'm not sure how you get in on those, though.  

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:40 pm
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165

Could try designing one for the next Cross-Stitch contest. I'm not sure how you get in on those, though.
I can't draw.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:43 pm
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165

I can't draw.

I don't know how much you actually have to be able to draw. I think if you get the idea across, they "gaiafy" it and make it look better if they choose it, but I'm not sure.  

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:45 pm
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165

I can't draw.

I don't know how much you actually have to be able to draw. I think if you get the idea across, they "gaiafy" it and make it look better if they choose it, but I'm not sure.
True but I am not good at that stuff and I still would not get the item out of it I really want.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:47 pm
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165

I can't draw.

True but I am not good at that stuff and I still would not get the item out of it I really want.

True... Wish I could help, but I'm no artist either. xd  

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:51 pm
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165
Gumby Ningata
sailorstar165

I can't draw.

True... Wish I could help, but I'm no artist either. xd
It is ok and thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:19 pm
RS Sailor Pink
Yay! I am glad to see that I inspire someone to do it.
Word of Advice: It gets harder after third day. gonk But I haven't broke yet.

You've just got one more day left, don't you?

Congrats on finishing up 3nodding  

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

RS Sailor Pink

Friendly Sailor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:16 am
Yep! Today's my last day.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:44 am
Tomorrow's avi will be late. Due to plans IRL, I won't be able to access Gaia until tomorrow afternoon. smile  

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:13 am
gonk Wasn't able to get online yesterday, so I suppose this will continue into Monday. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:48 am
Aaaaaand done.

That was fun. smile  

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
💇💅Avatar Talk!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items