Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply ♻ATG Archive
ATG 3/3/14 - <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Count (last week we had 88 :shock: )
  *lurks*
View Results

IIDarknessChosenII

Supportive Member

14,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:14 pm
Gaia needs to focus it's attention elsewhere.

Give us a gold sink and then quit whoring out Flynn  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:14 pm
BIG N BOUNCY
Erpppp, the new gold generator gave me cancer
that's not funny cat_stare  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

SHUT UP SLUT

Wealthy Shopper

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:15 pm
Kitalpha Hart
BIG N BOUNCY

You know, I get a feeling I am not suited for this guild, I think I'll leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:17 pm
BIG N BOUNCY
Kitalpha Hart
BIG N BOUNCY

You know, I get a feeling I am not suited for this guild, I think I'll leave.
i don't like cancer jokes, not after going through it myself ._.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Cranberry-Conundrum

Fanatical Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:20 pm
witchy cat panther
gaia needs to stick to items instead of gold payouts.

Exactly, more items spreads the gold thinner. I don't even care if they are gaia cash items or gold items or whatever.

Are we getting to the point where having everything we thought sacred getting re-released isn't so bad vs. Gold generators? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:32 pm
sigh* that.. thats just wonderful >< Gold generators...  

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100

Hexamoth

Backwoods Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:43 pm
More gold generators? D: Gaia really should stop it with these gold generators, they mess up everything and gaia get just as much money from it's users by only selling items. :/ Or at least that is what I'd like to think, though I don't know how much money gaia get from either, so yeah...

As it is now I think most of the gold in this site comes from those generators and not from actually playing games and doing other things that doesn't crave real money... I think that it's okay to make it an option to basically buy gold, but it should be so that the non-paying players also had an option to get just as much...

When it comes to the announcements I don't really mind that much, though I think they could have just put everything into one announcement per day. o3o But all in all I can't say that it bothers me that much, it's not like I have to read them or anything. And the animal avatars are a nice concept, but I haven't bothered with it because I know that even though there are some shop items most items are cash and I don't have cash. xD And I don't have enough gold to buy the items of the marketplace because I don't have cash to buy gold generators. Aaaah.... Gaia is becoming rather exclusive to the people who pay them huh. I wonder if the site could survive with only the paying people? Or would they leave too if everyone else left? I am kinda curious. Unfortunately there are not many ways I can find that out.

Hmmm... All in all I don't think it's like a crisis or something on gaia though, it's only the items that are more and more exclusive, and even though gaia is indeed a dress up site that's not all it is. We still have the forums and games and whatnot. Even though it's a bit sad that we can't dress up freely as we want without paying is it really that important? Is that why we stay on gaia?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:56 pm
Binku_Muja-

Really? This is what the guild is now? A thread for people
to whine on and be completely ignored by Gaia? Because so
far, things have only gotten worse and we've done what?
Set up a freaking thread.

I can't help but notice how this guild isn't even attempting
to do anything that would bring the dissatisfaction of the users
to gaia's attention since the previous person in charge quit.

Petitions are not going to do it.
Banner's are not going to do it.
Whinging is not going to do it.

At least the last person who was in charge organized a day where
members would avoid using the site in protest and on that day
Gaia released three different sales in the cash shop in order to lure
people on. (I found out the day after the sign off day)

So I will be quitting the guild. Thank you for your time.

Due to this guild I talked to friends (or even strangers in the forum) whenever they mentioned Gaia Cash. I convinced the majority of them to stop buying GC, and to even consider putting any items they sell on the MP up for a price below the ABP to help keep prices reasonable.

I'm sure plenty of other people have done the same as I have due to this guild. You couldn't be anymore wrong.  

Proxessed

ll Rivers ll

Wealthy Giver

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:57 pm
I has always been a long time user of Gaia. I have been here through several ups and now several downs. I am no longer able to have fun on Gaia like I was able to before. Prices are over the top ridiculous, the economy is facing one of the largest inflation's ever, and most people are just sick of it. Gaia has focused more on gaining profit than actually making the sight better for users. If we continue to be on this path, I will be one of the several people to just leave the website. Now all I wait for is for Gaia to become like W.O.W and make us pay a monthly fee to use the website.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:01 pm
ll Rivers ll
I has always been a long time user of Gaia. I have been here through several ups and now several downs. I am no longer able to have fun on Gaia like I was able to before. Prices are over the top ridiculous, the economy is facing one of the largest inflation's ever, and most people are just sick of it. Gaia has focused more on gaining profit than actually making the sight better for users. If we continue to be on this path, I will be one of the several people to just leave the website. Now all I wait for is for Gaia to become like W.O.W and make us pay a monthly fee to use the website.

Don't give them Ideas crying
But I agree other than making avis with the items I do have there isn't much to do any more. And using the same items over and over get boring.
My love on this site Zomg is dead. None of my friends play it.
So I am just here seeing how it pans out.  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:03 pm
Okay, I have a few questions. First off, how many times have they been re-releasing these gold generators? Last but not least, Can't they just cool it on the stinking Cash Shop announcements for at least a month or so? A lot of us keep seeing mainly ones done by Jet and Cygnus over and over more than once a day, which is getting too repetitive! I mean, if they're going to do a Cash Shop announcement, it would be better if all the items being released for that said amount of time in said month should be done in one go. Not multiple times in a day, ever day. Good grief! emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:03 pm
Technicolour_Piston
The staff has put up a poll and feedback requesting info on our thoughts on housing!

Link please? razz

Totally want to check this out. Are they wanting to do something with housing instead of doing Loyal's Bazaar and the Inventory Arranger? stare  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:12 pm
The instant messaging was one of the things that kept me active on the site, I liked how Old Gaia would have prioritized constant communication with everyone else as best as it could manage.

Sure the years of 2011-2012 were lackluster as far as intelligent debating and conversations were concerned, but the gold prices actually fought to be reasonable with the artists.

Its like a bad trade-off when we removed one problem listed above and brought in two more, namely the jacked-up art prices in gold and communications going haywire when they're not meant to be like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:16 pm
Pwnder
Technicolour_Piston
The staff has put up a poll and feedback requesting info on our thoughts on housing!

Link please? razz

Totally want to check this out. Are they wanting to do something with housing instead of doing Loyal's Bazaar and the Inventory Arranger? stare

Well, I think I read somewhere the pet system was supposed to have something to do with housing. ^.^ If the pet system didn't just turn into animal avis, and ceases to be on their To Do list. .-.  

Cranberry-Conundrum

Fanatical Explorer

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 pm
Pwnder
Technicolour_Piston

Link please? razz

Link

And knowing gaia maybe. Remember they can't really make real money off an arranger.
And they kinda killed the loyal shop by pimping out idea into the cash shop.  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff