Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:38 pm
Death Sharpie
Units you say?

I may finally pick up that Calvary unit I have been eyeing for Warmachine for this.
ninja Any luck?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:02 pm
Soon as I get those Eldar bits I might enter my Imperial Knight, I already have the paint I need to paint the skeleton, I would only need a few more paints to do the carapace.  

Br0metheus

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:04 am
Volan d Vol
Soon as I get those Eldar bits I might enter my Imperial Knight, I already have the paint I need to paint the skeleton, I would only need a few more paints to do the carapace.
There you go, shouldn't be too bad to get a few paints, the carapace oughta be one of the last things anyway. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:35 am
So I completely forgot I was thinking about entering this and I already primed the Knight and the lower half of the skeleton is already silver xD  

Br0metheus

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:51 am
Volan d Vol
So I completely forgot I was thinking about entering this and I already primed the Knight and the lower half of the skeleton is already silver xD
Hmm, close enough that I'll take it. I'm going to open this to all WIPs soon I think, to help people get projects off their table. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:33 am
DarkElf27
Volan d Vol
Hmm, close enough that I'll take it. I'm going to open this to all WIPs soon I think, to help people get projects off their table. whee

Hahaha, I just kind of decided to keep going so the Skeleton is now completely silver and has some details painted onto it already.  

Br0metheus

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:14 pm
Very nice, and added! Consolidating your usernames I see. wink  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:26 pm
Where there were once many there are now few.

Also, I emotion_bigheart GW's design team. While I do not agree with their pricing, marketing choices or how they run things, credit where credit is due: They can make a nice kit that goes together like a charm without needing an extra pair of hands, rubber bands or if you're a capable modeller, more than an hour:

Carapace has not yet been glued in place, ditto on the shoulder plates and shield. Shin and leg armour is also absent, these will be painted first and then glued on. Also, model has not been glued to its feet yet.

Tomorrow I'm going to do something about the base, add in some stuff and flock it before priming it and the skeleton.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:31 pm
I think I am going to see about buying paint and paiting up some battle harden Dwarves, or maybe pick up a kit of some kind.  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:40 pm
Roilvn Whiro
I think I am going to see about buying paint and paiting up some battle harden Dwarves, or maybe pick up a kit of some kind.
Sounds like a plan! It's been too long since I've seen a fantasy entry. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:46 pm
BrookM
Where there were once many there are now few.

Also, I emotion_bigheart GW's design team. While I do not agree with their pricing, marketing choices or how they run things, credit where credit is due: They can make a nice kit that goes together like a charm without needing an extra pair of hands, rubber bands or if you're a capable modeller, more than an hour:
I've been very pleased with recent kits myself. The Gargoyles fit together like a charm, a true joy to assemble.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:47 pm
DarkElf27
Roilvn Whiro
really?

that is kind of surprising. I need to get my drills as well as some other kits. Maybe I will get my general.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:53 pm
Roilvn Whiro
DarkElf27
Roilvn Whiro
really?

that is kind of surprising. I need to get my drills as well as some other kits. Maybe I will get my general.
No reason not to enter a few different kits, if you have multiple in the works. wink  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:56 pm
DarkElf27
Roilvn Whiro
DarkElf27
Roilvn Whiro
really?

No reason not to enter a few different kits, if you have multiple in the works. wink
I will have to find my chest with my Battle Damages Slayer Army start. It is an all orange beard army.

Lore is they lost their Kraig while out to war, and when they returned and found it over run, all members of the military died their beards orange. They now just run rampant. An entire army trying to die basically.

Its a charging Dwarf Army.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces