View Results

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:58 pm
I still say the Juno's Lace recolors were very lovely! Anyhow, I would really like to know, why are we not seeing any announcement for an upcoming Valentine's Day event? They could've at least had the event already set up by now since it's currently the week which the holiday falls on. This doesn't make any sense! confused  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:01 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Gaia: No event for you...but here, have some GC releases for Valentines day. We had time to plan ways to make money off the holiday but no time to plan a way to celebrate it.

*Phantom tips you.*  

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:03 pm
I am going to see if perhaps there's room in our own guild plans do do a small event for the guild for v-day Just somethin' little but it would be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:06 pm
I wasn't fond of the juno's lace recolors. The light ones weren't bad but the dark ones looked terrible to me. An obvious hue change without any other effort put in.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:09 pm
xx I met my fate xx
I wasn't fond of the juno's lace recolors. The light ones weren't bad but the dark ones looked terrible to me. An obvious hue change without any other effort put in.

I actually like them, lol. Go fig.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:10 pm
xx I met my fate xx
I am going to see if perhaps there's room in our own guild plans do do a small event for the guild for v-day Just somethin' little but it would be fun.

I think it'd be fun if it had something to do with those silly and ridiculous valentines I've been seeing lately. Like this one:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know they're stupid but I love them. Maybe I'll send some out to guild members along with gifts on Valentine's Day.  

Henmsji

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:14 pm
Meme valentines from Tickld. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:16 pm
Kekora
I'd like to know how the guild members feel about blaming the CEO for every issue that Gaia has had. I ran into a few who were upset that I used the term "they" when referring to Gaia having problems instead of specifically mentioning the CEO.

The thing is, I don't particularly have strong positive feelings for our CEO, but at the same time Gaia staff makes up more than one person, and they're all in charge of different things. We can't know everything going on with them, so I found it more fair to not relate every mistake to the CEO because sometimes we don't and can't know if that's even the case.

I have no issue with people who dislike the CEO (or any staff member for that matter) but sometimes it just comes off as blind hate.

This wasn't meant to offend anybody (if it does, let me know!), I haven't come across this situation in the guild but I'd like to know what everyone thinks.

I don't like that people blame the CEO. It's not like 1 singular person is responsible for all the evil around here. emotion_awesome
I really wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know/understand the depth stuff going on in the community. A corporate company works in teams whether its the art team, the developer team or the advertising team, they all make their ideas or requirements via proposals that ultimately have to be reviewed and approved, not necessarily by him but maybe the COO, CFO or CTO, whatever. It's not like the teams are going to be adding the communities problems to their proposals or reports, it's unnecessary information that has nothing to do with the numbers or needs of the company at hand. The employees have all been given goals to reachj and priorities to maintain unless they would rather find other jobs or be let-go. Basically he is more detached from the happenings here than the rest of the staff teams involved confused
I don't know exactly how much of that I buy into, but as I understand it, that is how companies and CEO's work.
I'm more apt to blame the staff members we are directly involved with on a daily basis who talk to us and know how we feel.
Having said that I'm not going to start flaming anyone one of them either. It's not a constructive way to voice your concerns.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:18 pm
Kekora
xx I met my fate xx

I think it'd be fun if it had something to do with those silly and ridiculous valentines I've been seeing lately. Like this one:

I know they're stupid but I love them. Maybe I'll send some out to guild members along with gifts on Valentine's Day.

gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
Please don't send me one... emo No offense... emo  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:19 pm
MURKR0W
Hawkeyesgun
I cannot begin to tell you how upset I am with Gaia lacking a Valentine's Day event. It has ben one of the more exciting events of the year because I always get tons of horrible mad libs. You always get a heartsy item and tons of love from all of your friends and even some strangers. It pains me to say that Gaia is loosing all of the things that make it fun and unique, slowly but surely. I am feeling really upset this week. I think Flynn came back too.
is it confirmed that theyre skipping it?

pretty much, uncle kenny stated he hasnt been given the go ahead. but should he get the green light he can whip one up in a day or two.  

Accalia Darkstorm

Witty Wolf

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:20 pm
Pwnder
I don't like that people blame the CEO. It's not like 1 singular person is responsible for all the evil around here. emotion_awesome
I really wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know/understand the depth stuff going on in the community. A corporate company works in teams whether its the art team, the developer team or the advertising team, they all make their ideas or requirements via proposals that ultimately have to be reviewed and approved, not necessarily by him but maybe the COO, CFO or CTO, whatever. It's not like the teams are going to be adding the communities problems to their proposals or reports, it's unnecessary information that has nothing to do with the numbers or needs of the company at hand. The employees have all been given goals to reachj and priorities to maintain unless they would rather find other jobs or be let-go. Basically he is more detached from the happenings here than the rest of the staff teams involved confused
I don't know exactly how much of that I buy into, but as I understand it, that is how companies and CEO's work.
I'm more apt to blame the staff members we are directly involved with on a daily basis who talk to us and know how we feel.
Having said that I'm not going to start flaming anyone one of them either. It's not a constructive way to voice your concerns.

*Another phantom tip.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:32 pm
I have to go to sleep. I'll see you guys later.  

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

serafym_angelkynd

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:36 pm
but the did have an event for v-day! they put these up for sale.

Candy Hearts (12 pack)
This bundle contains 12 Candy Hearts!
Pricing:
999 Gaia Cash

oh wait you want an actually free event and free items. but that's NOT what gaia is about anymore?

(they will probably sell a cash item for gaiaversary too)..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:39 pm
TS Sailor Cronus
Kekora
xx I met my fate xx

gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk
Please don't send me one... emo No offense... emo

Haha no worries, I'd send nicer ones. Those kinds are just for the unlucky few who know me too well.  

Henmsji

Shameless Lunatic

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:41 pm
MURKR0W
Hawkeyesgun
I cannot begin to tell you how upset I am with Gaia lacking a Valentine's Day event. It has ben one of the more exciting events of the year because I always get tons of horrible mad libs. You always get a heartsy item and tons of love from all of your friends and even some strangers. It pains me to say that Gaia is loosing all of the things that make it fun and unique, slowly but surely. I am feeling really upset this week. I think Flynn came back too.
is it confirmed that theyre skipping it?

Its not 100 % Confirmed but Uncle Kenny did post in a GCD thread that as of a day or two ago there would be none. Link To thread. It can be found on page 9.

And my out Look on the ATG of the week -
I Honestly blame the CEO And COO And all the higher ups. Why you may ask because they are the ones in Charge. They make the decisions and set the quota for the month. The rest of the staff have the option of either rebelling and lose their job. The job market isn't that good so I can understand them not wanting to quite or leave. They way the staff have become quite and distant and not even trying to just comes off really fishy :/ but this just me
I am disgusted that this site is not having any V-day event or Anniversary event. Its really driving me away more than anything :/ its like they are taikng away all the fun. And it add to the site breaking and nothing working.
As for a guild V-day sounds fun but it may not be able to be done but its something to think about.
And as recolors Kanoko I believe its spelled they were ugly and disgusting.
The Juno's I actually liked. And they were priced well.  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff