Submit

VoodooPantheon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:30 pm
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
I believe that we are not even alive to begain with. we are an illusion that is within the head of another being that is dreaming..

JK

Well, i think that we cant die... We are imortal because we effected someone else, and because of that effect, they effected someone else, etcetcetc... Therefore, we never die
thats deep man...

i could go into it deeper, and with psychology if you wanted...
no thanks im good...just got off a school you tryin to OD me gonk

maybe *shiffty eyes*
I knew there was something fishy 'bout you mad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:35 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
I believe that we are not even alive to begain with. we are an illusion that is within the head of another being that is dreaming..

JK

Well, i think that we cant die... We are imortal because we effected someone else, and because of that effect, they effected someone else, etcetcetc... Therefore, we never die
thats deep man...

maybe *shiffty eyes*

it would be an easy thing to get into...  

agrab0ekim

VoodooPantheon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:09 pm
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim

maybe *shiffty eyes*

yeah it really would...I got into an hour and a half long philosophy dissucssion during my 3rd block without any problems at all...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:15 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim

maybe *shiffty eyes*

yeah it really would...I got into an hour and a half long philosophy dissucssion during my 3rd block without any problems at all...

i love that sort of thing...  

agrab0ekim

VoodooPantheon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:39 pm
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim

maybe *shiffty eyes*

our sub just kept lookin at us smilin...it was fun. the highlight of the day for us all.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:50 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim

maybe *shiffty eyes*

our sub just kept lookin at us smilin...it was fun. the highlight of the day for us all.

freaking out subs always is fun  

agrab0ekim

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:40 am
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim

JK

thats deep man...

1.Why can't we die? Other people do and they are effected by me and they died.(not because of me(i think))
2. Please do go deeper with pshchology.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:34 am
see, you are looking at a life in only the blood and flesh aspect, and that is not what a human is. I think that we have a soul, though not one that is god-given or anything (as an athiest, that would be hard to do)... What the soul though is is the remembrance by others of yourself... We all remember Hitler, MLK jr., the origional ML, Mao, Lenin, Stalin, Rosevelt, etc... They are still alive because we remember them...

Death is something the the flesh gets, but as long as people remember you, be it by name or what you did (guy who built the eiffle tower), then you are still alive...  

agrab0ekim

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:08 am
agrab0ekim
see, you are looking at a life in only the blood and flesh aspect, and that is not what a human is. I think that we have a soul, though not one that is god-given or anything (as an athiest, that would be hard to do)... What the soul though is is the remembrance by others of yourself... We all remember Hitler, MLK jr., the origional ML, Mao, Lenin, Stalin, Rosevelt, etc... They are still alive because we remember them...

Death is something the the flesh gets, but as long as people remember you, be it by name or what you did (guy who built the eiffle tower), then you are still alive...

But even if you are remebered you are still dead no matter how you look at it(or how I look at it) because memories can't do anything to people exept make them think. and if that's all it will do then to me that person is still dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:47 pm
Cloud0.0Strife
agrab0ekim

But even if you are remebered you are still dead no matter how you look at it(or how I look at it) because memories can't do anything to people exept make them think. and if that's all it will do then to me that person is still dead.

I am only dead when everything i do is dead... I am not just flesh, I am my thoughts, my ideas, and my actions

Part of me dies when my flesh dies, but the rest lives on in others...  

agrab0ekim

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:55 am
agrab0ekim
Cloud0.0Strife
agrab0ekim

I am only dead when everything i do is dead... I am not just flesh, I am my thoughts, my ideas, and my actions

Part of me dies when my flesh dies, but the rest lives on in others...

But those others are not you. Most people remember inanimate objects when they are gone but their not alive(obviously)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:58 am
Quote:
But those others are not you. Most people remember inanimate objects when they are gone but their not alive(obviously)

But see, they are me. A human is not merely flesh, a human is made up of his actions. When you say Hitler, we think Nazi, jew-killing, etc. Not a painter who lived as a gypsy was by his definition a jew and raped by two gay men on a train... No, we think of what he did, not what he was...

Inanimate objects are not remembered for long after they leave us; you break a chair, oops, go out and buy a new one...  

agrab0ekim

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:06 am
agrab0ekim
Quote:

But see, they are me. A human is not merely flesh, a human is made up of his actions. When you say Hitler, we think Nazi, jew-killing, etc. Not a painter who lived as a gypsy was by his definition a jew and raped by two gay men on a train... No, we think of what he did, not what he was...

Inanimate objects are not remembered for long after they leave us; you break a chair, oops, go out and buy a new one...

Well I don't know what to say about the first bit but some inanimate objects may be remembered for a long time. Eg. Most stuff in museums.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:18 am
Cloud0.0Strife
agrab0ekim
Quote:

Well I don't know what to say about the first bit but some inanimate objects may be remembered for a long time. Eg. Most stuff in museums.

it isnt the image in the museam we study, but the subject, the person, the painter... Mona lisa is or famous because of the concept behind her smile, that is it  

agrab0ekim

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:33 am
agrab0ekim
Cloud0.0Strife
agrab0ekim
Quote:

it isnt the image in the museam we study, but the subject, the person, the painter... Mona lisa is or famous because of the concept behind her smile, that is it
Well I really don't know what to argue now so I'm gonna stop trying. But my views are still the same.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff