• Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 am
ZOMG OPEN! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:01 am
Kamiki

Guh, so many gorgeous singles. *___*

User Image
Bitey isn't too edited (bangs and tail are stock parts, I believe), but would you be interested in trying her with Legion?

Character details and plot ideas below, though spoilered if she wasn't what you were looking for.
• Currently, she's hanging out with techabyte's Dragoona. She believes she loves the mare, but Dragoona already has a mate and considers Bitey a pet. Dragoona wouldn't mind if Bitey bred and gave her more pets from what I recall, and Bitey herself has a personality that leaves her open to a poly relationship, so Legion would be able to establish a relationship with her so long as he wasn't causing trouble.
• Bitey would definitely be expecting a happy family unit, but if Legion was looking for minions, I'd love to throw in a basket-stealing plot if it worked with him. She tries to be as sweet and as accepting as she can towards everyone, and it would be good development for her to be betrayed and come across someone she wants to hate. And so long as one basket was left behind/unable to be stolen, she wouldn't leave it to go look for the other.
• Changes can totally be made to fit in a plot that would push him towards a certain development if you were looking for one as well. :D

Thanks for your time!

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:32 am
Ryuukishin

OMG I looooove Bitey <3 <3 <3

I think Legion would be a good fit - he would be super intrigued by her mutation. Legion things that mutants, especially really "freaky" (unique) looking ones are 'chosen' and so yes, he would very much think Bitey was something special.

He wouldn't have a problem putting on the charm for her, if that's what she wanted, but yes once baskets came he would be be happy to take them and leave. I'm 100% okay with a basket stealing plot in order have BItey get at least one of the, back for her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:13 pm
Kamiki

I'm glad to hear it! ♥ Bitey is still inexperienced with relationships and could easily be made to believe he truly loved her. And the plot sounds perfect; thank you! ;w;

I'll make him down for one of her slots, then, if that's okay with you! I have room in the MCCL for whenever he's ready to be entered with her as well. :D

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:35 pm
Kamiki

Greetings Miss Kamiki~

I have a mare I'd like to offer for Siébel if I may. She is a bit older and was tomboy-ish as a foal but as she's aged her personality has settled a bit more into the softer type. But that doesn't mean she isn't game for adventures and the like. She is bright, cheerful and playful. Males that aren't family tend to make her a bit skittish, which is why I'm hunting for females for potential plotting of any sort since connections would help jump start her again.

I haven't been around Soq in years so I'm sort of dipping my toes in. I'm game for RP and/or backplotting. (If breedings ever came into play she has 3/4 left - she has two grown sons.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

edit: typos.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:28 pm
Ryuukishin
Kamiki

I'm glad to hear it! ♥ Bitey is still inexperienced with relationships and could easily be made to believe he truly loved her. And the plot sounds perfect; thank you! ;w;

I'll make him down for one of her slots, then, if that's okay with you! I have room in the MCCL for whenever he's ready to be entered with her as well. :D

*happy squees of joy*

I'm very excited... so many possibilities <3

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:31 pm
mistalina13

She's lovely <3 I'd love to plot and/RP with you and see how they would interact!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:44 pm
Kamiki
mistalina13

She's lovely <3 I'd love to plot and/RP with you and see how they would interact!

Yay. :3 For a place to start is there a place Siébel prefers to hang around?

I know there are a lot of herds around and I'm hunting around to see if there is a somewhat up to date map of any territories and what not.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:54 pm
mistalina13

She lives in the Valley Herd, which is at the base of the mountains that Balrog and Stormwild live. I don't think there's an 'official' map... everyone just takes up whatever space they want anyway ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:56 pm
Kamiki
*happy squees of joy*

I'm very excited... so many possibilities <3

Agreed! *w* <333

I'd be up for RPing if you don't mind slowness (speed comes and goes, and I seem to be at the period where tags take weeks to months xD OTL), though I'm fine with just backplotting as well! -has no preference between the two-

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:08 pm
Kamiki
mistalina13

She lives in the Valley Herd, which is at the base of the mountains that Balrog and Stormwild live. I don't think there's an 'official' map... everyone just takes up whatever space they want anyway ^^

Alright. I shall see what I can come up with. Does guild RP work for you? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:11 pm
mistalina13

Alright. I shall see what I can come up with. Does guild RP work for you? smile

Indeed! Feel free to quote me in the post to tag heart  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:14 pm
Kamiki

If there are any major problems let me know~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24227309  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:40 pm
Kamiki

I have looked through your singles thread and I'd like to offer a potential fling for Tourmaline. I noticed you said that coloration is more important than edits. (And that you will also have to discuss what is going on with a new owner as well)

I am offering up Zamphyr for your consideration:
User Image  

Kettyn

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:15 am
HEy can I maybe offer my girl Kulasi as a friend for Siebal? Ku is super sweet and kind, but also debilitatingly shy and in desperate need of soquili friends and Siebal personality describes her as someone who might be a good friend for Ku? To maybe help open her up?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff