View Results

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:50 pm
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim
Dathu
Actually there were a lot of people named "Jesus" in those times. But even then his name wasn't even Jesus. I forgot how the old hebrew people spelled and pronounced it, but historians have found evidence of people living in about the right area at about the right time, but no real solid evidence, other than scriptures, that prove the existance of The Jesus. Unless you know something I don't, in which case please share it with me. But I doubt, if he did exist, that he was a cannibal.

he did exist, as did moses, joseph, peter, etc... He was a leader who was a pasifist and helped others... He was no a massiah, as there is no god
I'll need to see evidance. As far as I know, and I've done a little research, there is no conclusive evidance to prove the existance of any of those characters.

Moses was the name of a leader of exiled jews that roamed the deserts of the mesopotamia region, Joeseph was a well known carpenter who built many temples that were later destroyed by the muslims, Jesus was known as his son...

There is the evidence out there (i am too tired to find it, but i have had this argument before and shown where... give me a bit) but the evidence is from first hand accounts who claim he did miracles (granted, they also at that time thought that rain was a miracle)
I was hoping for more physical evidance. Anyone can write anything, and as I said the only reason we even know these character's names is because of unearthed stroies, but a written account, first person or not, isn't solid proof. I could write a first person account and burry it in the desert for a thousand years, but it'll still be as fictional as the day I wrote it. If you find any aritcles on any archeological evidance, I'd like to see it. I know the debate as to whether or not the characters of the bible really lived is still under redearch so I am curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:01 pm
There is wood that is disinagrating that was found on a mountain near the red sea... this wood would have built a large ship... we assume it was a ship because there is fosalized barnicles on it...

DUring the time that Noah supposedly had done the whole Arc dealy-thingy, the red sea had flooded

This is also the idea of why there was alantis (a bank city drowned)

As for the accounts. One account is nothing, many accounts are verifiable  

agrab0ekim

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:11 pm
agrab0ekim
There is wood that is disinagrating that was found on a mountain near the red sea... this wood would have built a large ship... we assume it was a ship because there is fosalized barnicles on it...

DUring the time that Noah supposedly had done the whole Arc dealy-thingy, the red sea had flooded

Many accounts just means it was a popular story. I a hundred people read my story and rewrote it in their own words it's still fiction. Besides, the "arc" peice and other things assosiated, are under mass scrutiny. The only people who really think it is the arc are religious zealots.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:13 pm
Dathu
agrab0ekim

Many accounts just means it was a popular story. I a hundred people read my story and rewrote it in their own words it's still fiction. Besides, the "arc" peice and other things assosiated, are under mass scrutiny. The only people who really think it is the arc are religious zealots.

it is a boat, obviously, and an old one carried by high waters... many scientiss feel that the arc story came from this one boat and the flooding of the sea... however, they do not feel that it was this whole all creatures... They think that Noah (who was a drunk) was a farmer and saved his flock  

agrab0ekim

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:19 pm
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim

it is a boat, obviously, and an old one carried by high waters... many scientiss feel that the arc story came from this one boat and the flooding of the sea... however, they do not feel that it was this whole all creatures... They think that Noah (who was a drunk) was a farmer and saved his flock
Meh, it could just be some peice of some boat that was sailed by some guy that somehow got up there. Truth is we don't know yet, so any scenario is possible. I'll wait til more research is done before I pick a stance on what I think it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:21 pm
Dathu
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim

Meh, it could just be some peice of some boat that was sailed by some guy that somehow got up there. Truth is we don't know yet, so any scenario is possible. I'll wait til more research is done before I pick a stance on what I think it is.

good, that is what science is... always waiting for more intel. before making your decision,.. then, you have to be willing and ready to change your opinion as more facts come in  

agrab0ekim

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:26 pm
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim

good, that is what science is... always waiting for more intel. before making your decision,.. then, you have to be willing and ready to change your opinion as more facts come in
Oh yeah, if they come up and say "He look! We found solid evidence that this is THE arc and it did house a s**t load of animals, and it was sailed by a guy named Noah and we even found evidence that this is THE Noah." I'd have no reason to refute. However, I dobt that's gunna happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:29 pm
Dathu
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim

Oh yeah, if they come up and say "He look! We found solid evidence that this is THE arc and it did house a s**t load of animals, and it was sailed by a guy named Noah and we even found evidence that this is THE Noah." I'd have no reason to refute. However, I dobt that's gunna happen.

define evidence (attempts to wave the bible as evidence rofl )  

agrab0ekim

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:26 pm
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim

Damn. You beat me. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:52 am
Dathu
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim

Of course i did... Now, you will burn in Hell for being a sinner (as will I but so what) rofl rofl rofl  

agrab0ekim

xx-kad-xx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:08 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
G-Unit~gal
lol but sont forget he was never real anyways tee hee
Actually it has been historicly proven that Jesus was real, but it has never been proven that he really was a mesiah, THAT is the only part that is false and is religous. also, moses, and all other religoous figures were real, just did not do the things that the bible says they did.

how has it been historically proven?  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:42 pm
I think the whole 'son of god' thing started just because "virgin" mary just didnt want to admit that she was, oh yah an unwed mother or didnt know who the father really was so to stop any public scandle she came up with the brilliant idea of him being the son of god  

xorflex

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:08 pm
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim
Dathu
agrab0ekim

Of course i did... Now, you will burn in Hell for being a sinner (as will I but so what) rofl rofl rofl
Umm, it might be a bit hard for an atheist to damn and sin, don't you think?

Ok person who wrote the bible:

Mary and Joseph lsept together and one day Mary got pregnant, it doesn't mean that some higher being magically inplanted sperm into the egg.

Sorry for filling your mind with these images.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff