Submit

Visitor Count (last time we had 50!)
  +1
View Results

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:35 am
Lagorama
I would prefer bundles to only come out on holidays =n = it just seems more appropriate

They put into bundles, already pixelled items at low prices and they aren't RIGS = little effort + most return in terms of revenue.
I suppose it makes them more affordable for people who want those items in particular, so half half. It's not really lowering the inflation for the whole marketplace though.

Flynn needs to GTFO forever and ever and ever and ever or just come back from space-hunting and make items instead, that would be nice. Piracy is a dishonest career, let's not set a bad example for the young'uns now emotion_awesome

;u ; I still love the stories that come with EIs and the RIGs with their artwork and new items *^ * if they stopped with those I would just... Orz

I'd prefer that they should stop spamming us with GC crap altogether, and announced it every once in a while. Their new focus would be site updates, gold shop updates, new features and stuff.

I agree with you on this suggestion. smile
And even better if you take in consideration that Gaia is a "teen" site.

RIGs and EIs seem to be the only stuff that are worth something right now, which's just sad and shows how much the creativity and improvisation of this current leadership has drained out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:39 am
eclaire5

Yes I feel the same way. I don't know if its because it is out dated or because its just been messed with :/Glad its not just me though.

Dark Pillow

I wouldn't really put it past them for doing so with cross stitch. I say this because there are the Belted Corsets and don't get me wrong they are nice and all. But they could be better qauilty. And that isn't the Gaian Who made them fault. I blame Gaia. Because they are some Rig items that look similar in style and look 10 times better. I think its Gaia's for the way they did't put good effort and such into them. Btw I love the socks you made. They are by far my favorite socks on gaia. <3 I own all of them. And they go well with so many thing.

Bundles I view them as a good thing and a bad thing. I say this because its does get items out and about to decrease inflation by some.(Only on the items the have released sadly) And in each bundle set that is released there are some (one or two) items that could count as bit ticket items. So I am for them. They aren't two bad for items that only cost $10 and sorta worth it.
And at least last week they came out with a new bundle containing new items. If they keep this balance up then there should't be too much issues.(Refereeing to the gift/dream bundles)
As for the other bundles that cost about $50-$60 bucks. Yea not worth it, They are just recolors that look too much alike the originals.
I too agree that gaia could have named the new sister a bit better. Because really I saw that and for some reason I though of a Nun. (Not trying to bash Nuns or any religion associated with them)
@Edit while I was typing this someone posted that they goggled it xD

I have yet to look at the new Rig items I tend to ignore them now since zomg lags and booty grab lag to hell and those were my main ways of earning gold. My wishlist is too long and item filled now its to the point I have two one for store items and one for "cash" related items. So No comments there.

@ The person who talked about the coupons. I didn't get those. I guess I got lucky no?

So about that Flynn whore.So I had hope that since we went so long with out her nasty booty that 2014 would bring new Hope and change to the site. But no they brought her nasty butt back. Just ARGH I hate that item with a passion. NO JUST NO MAKE HER GO AWAY!!!

As for the site. I am just here because its my Teen hood online home. I have been here since I was 13. (20 now) And its just I can't bear to leave but I at this point I don't have much Hope any more. So I guess you can say I am just gonna sit around and wait to it to crash. And when It does iam doing to cry my butt off.  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

roses of evil bloom

Devoted Genius

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:11 am
eclaire5
I feel like Booty Grab has been made slower/harder recently. Just feels like I'm slogging through the tank & my computer is not slow. Don't know if anyone else has noticed because it's been a slower change but I have. I've always made like 60 percent of my gold there & as they push the cash crap more & more, I've noticed that I get less & less gold from Booty Grab. I've worked hard here for my gold. I know that goes against the trolls that have taken over Gaia but I'm staying because I've earned my place here. Sure don't want to see it go under!
<-- kinda whyi stopped bothering they ruined new game i ended up getting addicted to  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:14 am
CourageNFaith
Lagorama
I would prefer bundles to only come out on holidays =n = it just seems more appropriate

They put into bundles, already pixelled items at low prices and they aren't RIGS = little effort + most return in terms of revenue.
I suppose it makes them more affordable for people who want those items in particular, so half half. It's not really lowering the inflation for the whole marketplace though.

Flynn needs to GTFO forever and ever and ever and ever or just come back from space-hunting and make items instead, that would be nice. Piracy is a dishonest career, let's not set a bad example for the young'uns now emotion_awesome

;u ; I still love the stories that come with EIs and the RIGs with their artwork and new items *^ * if they stopped with those I would just... Orz

I'd prefer that they should stop spamming us with GC crap altogether, and announced it every once in a while. Their new focus would be site updates, gold shop updates, new features and stuff.

I agree with you on this suggestion. smile
And even better if you take in consideration that Gaia is a "teen" site.

RIGs and EIs seem to be the only stuff that are worth something right now, which's just sad and shows how much the creativity and improvisation of this current leadership has drained out.

after a lil research to gaia past form a adult dating site to teen/adult hang out
but agreed please stop spamming the freaking gc crap im tired of seeing oo announcement oh wait another bs ad for buy gc its like f u
it like hey they tell us not to spam each other but they spam us for us
thanks confused  

roses of evil bloom

Devoted Genius

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:50 am
eclaire5
I feel like Booty Grab has been made slower/harder recently. Just feels like I'm slogging through the tank & my computer is not slow. Don't know if anyone else has noticed because it's been a slower change but I have. I've always made like 60 percent of my gold there & as they push the cash crap more & more, I've noticed that I get less & less gold from Booty Grab. I've worked hard here for my gold. I know that goes against the trolls that have taken over Gaia but I'm staying because I've earned my place here. Sure don't want to see it go under!

This is why I'd rather sell the fishes than put them in my tank because it would give you a better gold profit than waiting for a bunch of people to bump your tank.

roses of evil bloom
but agreed please stop spamming the freaking gc crap im tired of seeing oo announcement oh wait another bs ad for buy gc its like f u
thanks confused

Yeah. They not only spam us with annoucement regarding GC crap but also via PM, alert staff and slapping a bunch of banners around the flippin' site.

It's just sad. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:53 am
CourageNFaith
eclaire5

This is why I'd rather sell the fishes than put them in my tank because it would give you a better gold profit than waiting for a bunch of people to bump your tank.

roses of evil bloom
thanks confused

Yeah. They not only spam us with annoucement regarding GC crap but also via PM, alert staff and slapping a bunch of banners around the flippin' site.

It's just sad. neutral
lol the rage responses to my i hate flynns chest was funny to me but honestly ppl this gc buy it crap i want to punch the gaia staff i mean really i understand they want paid this is ridiculous  

roses of evil bloom

Devoted Genius

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:03 am
roses of evil bloom
lol the rage responses to my i hate flynns chest was funny to me but honestly ppl this gc buy it crap i want to punch the gaia staff i mean really i understand they want paid this is ridiculous

This is why I don't take the "Gaia is a business" argument serious anymore.
It's just another excuse to make them pump even more GC crap into Gaia and make you enter in a "guilt trip" of sorts. Not to mention that it got as old as this recolor extravaganza.

Whenever I see this, I go like:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where in the world all this money is going ? What's with all these spam of GC stuff ? Will we, the community, ever be rewarded someday ?

Why question What question How question  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:03 am
Pegasaurus Rex
Hey guys, it's Monday again and that means it's time for Ask The Guild!
-throws confetti-
Please feel free to send any questions and concerns you have about Gaia to usertalk@gaiaonline.com. I'll be sending my e-mail after the ATG has concluded!

So, here's a re-cap of what happened last week on Gaia:

o Bundles galore! x x x x x
o Flynn showed up. Again.
o This month's RIG came out: Nouvelle Lune

What do you think of Gaia's mass bundle release? Is it to combat inflation or simply to gain more money?

What's new in the Guild:

o We're taking a stab at the Avatar Arena again! If you're interested, please visit this thread.
o One of our members has taken it upon herself to make a video about what's happening on Gaia! If you'd like to help her out, check out this thread. It's a big task, so I'm sure anything you can offer would be appreciated--even if it's just your opinion about Gaia.

How do you feel about Gaia over-all? I've noticed activity has severely decreased all over the site. Guilds, Arenas, Forums, Towns... it seems like everything has slowed down (except maybe CB). I feel most people have been overtaken by an apathetic attitude. I see more and more posts from people saying "I'm just here until the site crashes" or stating they're completely quitting Gaia.

What's your take on this?

i have been in this group for quiet some time now an i do not know a thing about it.
what is this group all about? sweatdrop
what does being here offer to me? neutral
what will i be benefiting from being here? confused
who are/is the owner of this group? question
please reply to me so i don't feel like i'm a non-factor sad

kewie16

Generous Sex Symbol

15,015 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:54 am
Oh, look, an announcement! I wonder what is this about... rolleyes

*clicks on the link*

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/flash-sale-in-la-victoire/t.89812897/

It's another flash sale! gonk

Yay! emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:06 am
Necra Eclips
dark pillow
SighingNight

... and seriously, whats a 'Noivce' sister?
There was Little sister, Big sister, Step sister and then they do, Novice sister? What does that even mean? Shouldn't they have gone the next logical step? 'Half Sister'? Since That's a real thing and I'm pretty sure Novice sister isn't rofl

Hahaha! I couldn't agree more! xD How can you be a novice sister? Half sister or even something like middle sister or baby sister would have been better.

A Novice Sister (From what my Google search came up with) is a newly inducted nun. However I think Gaia was taking a darkly look at sister hood with Novice Sister, seeing the blood and what not. I think I's more of an older sister who until this point in her life was a only child, thus she doesn't know how to handle a little sibling and is thus a Novice.

Huh, that's interesting, but I hardly think gaia was thinking of that kinda sister. o.o And I also like your other interpretation better. >u> Though that makes her a steph sister I suppose. o3o  

Hexamoth

Backwoods Elder

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:07 am
kewie16

i have been in this group for quiet some time now an i do not know a thing about it.
what is this group all about? sweatdrop
what does being here offer to me? neutral
what will i be benefiting from being here? confused
who are/is the owner of this group? question
please reply to me so i don't feel like i'm a non-factor sad

Allow me to answer them one by one:

What is this group all about?

Is to reunite as much as people as possible in order to peacefully let our voices, complaints, suggestions and ideals be heard by the current leadership.
It's also where we share ideas and debate with each other about Gaia's current situation and future, which are we doing now with this ATG.

What does being here offer to me?

It offers you a chance to fight for better days for Gaia Online and restore it to its former glory.

What will i be benefiting from being here?

You'll become aware of what's right and wrong with Gaia's current management and feel yourself at a safe place. Sometimes there's some interesting events and contests in this guild.

Who are/is the owner of this group?
Currently, it is xx I met my fate xx.
If you have more questions, you can send her or the crew a PM message.
You can see them in our guild front page, in the "Crew List" section - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/revolution-gaia/g.409847/

Hope I had properly answered your questions. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:27 am
Izzy Said Rawr

I wouldn't really put it past them for doing so with cross stitch. I say this because there are the Belted Corsets and don't get me wrong they are nice and all. But they could be better qauilty. And that isn't the Gaian Who made them fault. I blame Gaia. Because they are some Rig items that look similar in style and look 10 times better. I think its Gaia's for the way they did't put good effort and such into them. Btw I love the socks you made. They are by far my favorite socks on gaia. <3 I own all of them. And they go well with so many thing.

Yeah, yeah. It's not the artist's fault, it's like gaia is purposely making the items worse quality. D: Well, some items more than others... =.= In my case they only changed the colors of the blue and maroon socks a little. The maroon socks are now pink. :I The blue pair was more of a cobalt blue too, but oh well. Ah, and I made a green/ emerald pair too, I wish they had made that one too, because we really need more of that color. =u= But yeah, otherwise they did them well I suppose. And thank you! I'm glad you like them. >u>  

Hexamoth

Backwoods Elder

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:27 am
I have to admit, I was pretty excited about the first bundles. They did include a bunch of nice items at a good price.I've also noticed that the price for those particular items has gone down in the MP...but only on those items. Maybe it's a start? I don't know. The fact that they keep throwing more bundles at us has lessened the excitement a bit. Too many, too quickly. I'm getting bored with the recolors, every item comes in about any color...nothing special about it now. At first I didn't buy any mostly because I couldn't decide (with limited funds) which bundle I wanted...now I don't care enough and if I want an item I'll buy it with gold in the MP.
Flynn's booty? I don't even bother to read through the announcements any more. Couldn't care less what body part she is auctioning off now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:57 am
I kinda liked how they just shoved the old ei's out there into the world again..Really brought down prices..(at least for those individual items) But the strange thing is them shoving ol' Flynn back into our faces..Not that it inflated the ei's.  

FIuorite

Canny Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers