Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Graduation Dungeon] Mot O'Boyle [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:29 pm
"T-the last... oh..." He decided to use this as a way to distract himself, carefully avoiding attacking hunters by tip toeing thought the towns. "Oh jeepers, I just stepped on some poor scareling's house! Oh yipe, he's shooting at me! I'M SORRY, SHORT BLOND SCARELING!"

"A-anyway.. it.. everyone I loved was dead, and I couldn't heal them? And you and Riley were destroying the world." Mot cried, inching his way out of the room. Finally, a door opened.

Lucyal
he squashed gale's house

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:39 pm
Jeepers, between this room and the last, Mot needed to quickly fill her in. “Mot, you homewrecker.” Hel managed to jest as he announced he destroyed some blond scareling’s house. She felt a bit better, at first, when Mot finally told her what happened in the last room, but then she didn’t feel better. Something about what he just said hit her on some level.

“…Wait…” Her brows furrowed. “It is a fear of yours that I will destroy the world?” That was something floating around in Mot’s mind and worries? She wasn’t sure how to feel about that…

Bittiface

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:46 pm
"Y-yeah.. you and Riley..." Mot whimpered, going through the door and heaving a sigh. He suddenly felt whole again. "Because..." He slid to sit on the floor, taking a break from the wretched exam.

"When I wanted to be a Bogeyman... you and Riley both asked me once... would I still uphold the law if it was you or her I was faced with arresting. Even Red asked me that. I was afraid.. that if I pursued that dream, I would be doomed to fight my friends forever."

Mot became sad, burying his face between his knees. "I don't want a future where I will turn against my friends for the sake of my ideals."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:54 pm
Hel was silent once more, though this time it wasn’t from having just woken up. It was a silence heavy with…guilt? She rarely knew that that felt like. Guilt, so it was hard to pinpoint it right now. “…It was an if, yanno.” She murmured. “I asked that if it happened…not when…and…you should also know, even if you did not become a Boogeyman, it does not mean you would still not go against someone you cared about in the future…” She paused.

“Because it is the future, and anything can happen, and we do not know…but we handle it when we get there.” She paused again, her brows furrowing more. “I hope I did not stop you from becoming a Boogeyman if that was what you truly desired.”

Bittiface

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:58 pm
"I..." Mot frowned, curling into himself. "I idolized the Bogeymen. I was sure I wanted to be them.. To be a beacon for people. Guiding them as they do. But you know?"

He smiled softly, "It's not me. I'm not a leader, Hel. I don't enjoy it at all. I like to help people. Support them. I don't have the heart, nor the energy to fight or lead. I admire them, Hel.. but I don't feel I want to be them. Not anymore."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:04 pm
She was silent another moment as she listened to him, and she felt that after all this time and all they’ve been through, Mot was telling the truth. Not some pretty words she wanted to hear to falsely assure her, but the truth. The ghoul released a loud breath. “Alright…ya. I get ya. I still think you should look into becoming a field medic though…and not just for the Boogeyman but…yanno…to help and support the dumb asses like me.” She grinned a bit as she said this.

“Plus I think you will be killer at wood working and reaping.” She paused for a moment.

“How is that dungeon coming along now?”

Bittiface

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:07 am
"Field medic. I'll think about it." Mot said with a chuckle, getting to his feet. "The dungeon is coming along. So far it's just foggy again. I---"

Thump.

Mot stopped smiling, keeping an ear out as he carefully stepped forward into the room. Slow and careful steps, and every now and then, there was another metallic thump. Closer and closer.

Until it revealed itself.

Mot breathed in sharply, watching as the mighty green Knight prepared for battle. Battle against a spindly reaper boil who looked ready to scream and run.

"I-I-I-I will be just a moment, Hel!" Mot slipped his eyephone into the pocket of his pyjama pants. With a summoning of a thick black smoke, Mot brought forth his weapon; a long barreled shot gun.

Just above, he could see the diploma he needed to graduate. At long last, he would graduate high school!

Quote:
10. BOSS PROMPT
THE GUARDIAN HP ???/???
• For every hit: take -5 HP auto damage.
• For every miss: take -10 HP auto damage.
• If you die: you respawn at full HP. Keep on truckin!
• To defeat: successfully hit the boss three times and roll 1d10 for a finisher. You don't need to hit it three times in a row; just three times total!

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:12 pm
HP: 45/50
# of Hits: 1/3

Mot steeled his nerves, loaded and cocked his shot gun, and fired away. One, two, three shots fired into the armour. The sound ripped through the foggy air echoing off of one another and into the murky distance.

The teenager yelped as the giant swung down upon him, causing the lanky boil to roll off to the side to avoid getting too hurt. Scrapes and bruises, but nothing he couldn't ignore. He quickly patted his pocket to make sure his phone survived. Yup. Still good.

"Don't worry Hel!" he yelled, hoping the audio would pick up from within his pocket. "Just a giant armoured knight trying to slay me! I'm good!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:21 pm
HP: 40/50
# of Hits: 2/3

Reloading his weapon, Mot's eyes never left the approaching creature. Terra cotta stared fiercely through loosened strands of jet black hair while the Green Knight roared. Another swing was aimed at Mot. The grim reaper disappeared into a wisp of black smoke, creeping out of range as the sword came down.

Mot reappeared, just in time to take another few shots at the unsuspecting knight. However, he was not prepared fro the backhanded throw of a giant arm knocking him backward.

The teen rolled several times before settling on his haunches with a huff.  
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:25 pm
HP: 35/50
# of Hits: 3/3

He saw something between himself and the knight; his cell phone had fallen out of his pocket during his tumble. The reaper gasped, coveting his beloved phone much like a teenage ghoul. His gaze narrowed, cocking the shot gun that echo'd into the foggy room. This noise sent the knight running for him.

Mot ran straight forward, his gun held closely in front of him. He fired a few careless shots at the approaching knight, before skidding down to roll underneath it's towering form. One hand broke free from his weapon, instead now grabbing for his cell phone.

Ignoring the stones scratching and puncturing his skin as he rolled, he rested on his back to empty another few rounds at the monster's back, holding his cell phone to his ear.

"Almost done! One sec, Hel!" He could tell. That knight was wobbling and teetering. It was about to go down.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Bittiface rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:31 pm
Mot slipped the phone into his pocket once more.

The knight reeled around, roaring as he readied it's final attack. Mot grimaced, loading up the gun for one last round. He fired multiple shots in succession, causing the strides of the beast to shorten and slow.

Eventually, after firing and loading for what seemed like ages, the knight dissipated.

Mot sighed, shaking. He dismissed his weapon, and took out his phone. "O-okay, Hel. Green Knight is n-no more.."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:09 pm
It then turned into one of those times that Hel just went quiet and listened. She could indeed hear Mot battling over the phone. The sound of metal plates as the knight moved and the sound of Mot firing off shots filled the silence as Hel just kept the phone pressed against her ear and waited. There was something almost comforting to her about hearing this battle, almost like the sound of rain...

But this also meant Mot was so close to graduating, and as he battled on, she vehemently wished him well as she waited.

Then...

A face splitting grin appeared even though Mot couldn't see it, and the reaper sat up straighter in her bed. "So?" She asked, her voice tight with excitement and anticipating. "What does it say?" His diploma.

Bittiface

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 pm
Diploma...

Mot, with phone to ear, walked up to the shining piece of parchment with a look of awe. This was really it. He could feel it rise in his chest. Pride. This was pride.

Mot was moved to tears. They streamed down his cheeks as he held his dilpoma in hand. His name was there, along with a title that made him smile and laugh.

"It.. it says Mot the Swift and Daring!" He laughed again, sniffling as he wiped away tears. "Hel! I did it! I did it!!"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:34 pm
Even though she wasn't there physically, her enthusiasm and excitement was practically palpable through the phone. "YOU DID IT, HUZZAH! CONGRATULATIONS!" She cried, pumping both of her fists into the air and cradling the phone with her shoulder. "Swift and daring is fitting!" Hel exclaimed, and then laughed with delight, now clapping her hands excitedly.

"You have have the world at your feet and existence by the balls!" The grin was making her cheeks ache right now. "What are you going to do now, Mot?"

Bittiface

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:28 pm
"I'm gunna....." Mot's smile froze, "Uh.. I'm gunna.... how do... get back?"

Lucyal

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff